[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna be honest, people make fun of this show because it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 6871727737_58f38d540e_o.jpg (28KB, 309x347px) Image search: [Google]
6871727737_58f38d540e_o.jpg
28KB, 309x347px
Gonna be honest, people make fun of this show because it's "mainstream" but I really do like Sheldon. He's consistently funny and his actor nails the character. I liked that he even had a role in Hidden Figures as a slightly racist version of Sheldon.

And before you say anything he literally only said bazinga in one episode, I have no idea how that became such a meme.
>>
BAZOOPER
>>
File: a2913acb6cd94fb60dba2bd1351a4f4d.png (577KB, 1090x730px) Image search: [Google]
a2913acb6cd94fb60dba2bd1351a4f4d.png
577KB, 1090x730px
BULGARIA
>>
>And before you say anything he literally only said bazinga in one episode
I've never even seen it and I know you're straight up lying
>>
>>85521492
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJsEIjECtMM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHpXHjTWwM

This scene is kino. You cannot deny it.
>>
File: 69f.jpg (27KB, 796x464px) Image search: [Google]
69f.jpg
27KB, 796x464px
Racist Sheldon you say
>>
>>85524409
I don't get it, what is Treblinka?
>>
>>85524451
are you banned from google search?
>>
>>85521492
>And before you say anything he literally only said bazinga in one episode

I have hate-watched several episodes and it's literally his catchphrase. Why would you ruin your acceptable b8 with this?
>>
>>85524483
I don't like using google to search for sensitive subjects because they save logs of my searches.
>>
>>85521492
Big Bang Theory is, at worst, an average, medocre sitcom. Some people got pissed because they care a lot about "nerd culture." These people are dumbasses.
>>
>>85524451
It's a Nazi Deathcamp, or was a nazi deathcamp
>>
>>85524656
>"land of the free"
>>
Does the show really portray nerd culture though? And I mean like real obscure nerd culture. Not just what everyone thinks is nerd culture.
>>
>>85524656

nobody gives a shit about you buddy. nice delusions of grandeur tho. inb4 illuminati shill
>>
>>85524757
There are some obscure references here and there, but it's mostly mainstream stuff
>>
>>85523405
ha... ha... ha lol
>>
>>85524451
This isn't reddit
>>
>>85522013
Watched two minutes and, honestly, it's not as bad as I thought. I'll give it a try.
>>
>>85524757
I find it funny that they act like having Summer Glau on the show is such a big deal when she was easily the worst part of Firefly.
>>
>>85524757
It's a decent amount of science and math jokes too, depending on if you consider that "nerd culture"
>>
>>85524757
>>85524941
Admittedly the way Sheldon speaks is pretty complex, to the extent that I have to assume the studio audience is only laughing because he's using big words, because there's no way the average watcher actually understands what he's saying. However, this means it's a smarter show than people give it credit for, so someone like me can watch it and not be bored out of their skull.
>>
season 1-4 is gold tire and really is funny. 10/10 cozy factor.

It's kinda the same with how i met your other, season 1 and 2 are great.

no doubt these would be cult series like freaks and geeks, firefly and black books if they were canceled earlier
>>
>>85525085
Gold tire...?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.