[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All 6 episodes of Jane Campion's 'Top of the Lake:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Who /hype/ here?
>>
>>85520724
What and why?
>>
>>85520724
>Series is called China Girl
>Has no chinese girls
>Only whites
FUCK DRUMPF
AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>85520724
>called china girl
>it's not about david bowie's song
>>
>>85520724
I don't want to watch anything with Peggy from Mad Men in it
>>
That show was terrifying, I still have nightmares about it, don't think I can handle a second season.
>>
>>85520897
>muh zoubizou
>muh Betty
>muh 10/10 waifu

pleb
>>
>>85520724
Top of the Lake was quite good, especially for something made by a New Zealander

I'll probably watch this
>>
Wait what, is it still set in New Zealand?
>>
>>85520724

If it's as good as Top of the Lake then I'm definitely hyped
>>
>>85520724
Nobody because she's unironically dreadful. Even feminists chuckle awkwardly when defending her work, she's a dipshit, the only people who praise her now are academics who began specializing in her when she was the great middlebrow hype for five minutes in 1993, she's garbage, really.
>>
>>85520962
Man I'm just so fucking thirsty for halfway decent crime/mystery series. Most of them are British melodrama with political pandering.
>>
>>85521083
what about peaky blinders
>>
>>85521083
>halfway decent

Why are you looking at the work of Jane the Campy One, then? The best crime stuff now is true crime documentaries, they have a sweep and a flow to them.
>>
File: china_girl-162320396-large.jpg (49KB, 420x661px) Image search: [Google]
china_girl-162320396-large.jpg
49KB, 420x661px
There is only 1 China Girl and is this Romeo and Julieta's style joint
>>
>>85520911
what's so scary about it?
>>
>>85521804
Most of the people who liked the first one sicken me.
>>
>>85521863
>abel ferrara

kino already
>>
>>85521863
She looks Thai, though her name in Chang. Weird.
>>
>>85521946
Oh, I'm glad you're not actually calling her work halfway decent.
>>
Looking forward to it despite the high probability of more MISOGYNY. Comes out at 4AM here so there should be torrents around noon.
>>
>>85520962
An Angel At My Table is unironically kino, though
>>
>>85522360
All she had to do was showcase the source material, and she had enough basic carny horsesense not to fuck up the opportunity.
>>
>>85522516
>carny horsesense
Literally what did you mean by this. Is this kiwi lingo?
>>
>>85522596
No, I'm not from that part of the world. Carny = low entertainer, huckster. Horse sense = common sense, low cunning.
>>
>>85520880
>>85520880
>called china girl
>it's not about Iggy Pop's song
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.