[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people seem to like Tony so much? The only thing he did

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Why do people seem to like Tony so much? The only thing he did was to continue the mind games of Hannah, possibly broken Clay for life, and not coming out and tell him the truth about the tapes so he could avoid needless suffering. He even said Clay killed Hannah, when Hannah, in the tapes, even says Clay did nothing wrong, so why crippling him emotionally? If I were Clay, I would beat the shit out of Tony the moment I finished hearing my tape

Also, why did he keep the mind games with Hannah's parents? Why not just give them the tapes and give them a quick rundown earlier? It was very selfish of him to do so.

Also, were people that surprised that he was gay!? It was cristal clear from the start
>>
>>85518197
The other people were worse idk. In the end I think Tony was wrong and should have spilled to Clay earlier but I don't think tony wanted clay to kill himself. It's clays fault for not finishing the tapes quickly like everyone else. I suppose when he said we all killed Hannah is a reflection of his own guilt of not knowing but he acknowledges that ultimately it was Hannah's choice/fault.
>>
>american highschool
>90% of students are gay, black or chads
>everyone get surprised when people suicides

Really, america?
>>
>>85520054
you're not that smart
>>
>>85518197
>Why do people seem to like Tony so much?

Because he's gay without being effeminate, he still likes to do manly things like rock climbing, working on his muscle car and beating on people with his brothers.
>>
>>85522889

This. He was a gay but in a “normal“ way. As it should be, not like those disgusting girly faggots walking out there screaming about how proud they are being gay.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.