[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop the mouse /tv/? It's going to consume and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Generic-Mickey-Mouse.jpg (188KB, 2258x2462px) Image search: [Google]
Generic-Mickey-Mouse.jpg
188KB, 2258x2462px
How do we stop the mouse /tv/? It's going to consume and destroy everything we hold dear.
>>
>>85514273
Relax friend, this was always Walt's plan. After the fall of the Third Reich, Walt began planning to finish what Hitler couldn't. He planted the seeds for his empire to be taken by the Jews and while he froze himself. Complacency is the Jew's worst enemy. when the time comes that the Jews believe they have risen to complete power and become stagnant, they empire will crumble Walt Disney returns with an army of gas spewing mouse droids.
>>
dont watch the movies?
theres no way to get rid of the discussions on /tv/ though. too many kiddies here wanting to talk about their favourite ironman suit or how the new thor or dr strange film will be "kino"
>>
>>85514357
Oh my god.
>>
>>85514273
you learn to embrace and live happily with what is inevitable. fate has dictated that the mouse take over everything. if fate has determined it, then anything but submission to it is foolish.
>>
so I heard walt is walking around as some rich man or woman somewhere in the world..
>>
>>85514432
I do not accept this.
>>
>>85514462
accept it or not, you wont change reality, you'll only make yourself upset.
>>
>>85514475
What's the point of living a life where you can't change the reality that you disagree with? If something upsets you, you do something to change it no?
>>
>>85514578
id ask what is the point of living if you are going to let everything around you toss you around like a ship in a storm?

to answer your question
first of all you shouldn't let things upset you.
secondly, if you can change it, dont get upset, but instead simply change it.

but in this case, as i said earlier, it cant be changed, in that case just accept it.anything else would be foolish.
>>
>>85514432
just stop watching shit you retard
>>
>>85514658
Agree, this is what I did, I have not watched anything of Marvel or Star Wars, I used to be a big fan of both but now I have not watched any of the new movies and I don't buy any of their comics anymore either.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.