[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shot.Caller.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264 -PSYCHD This looks like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: kinokinokino.jpg (25KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
kinokinokino.jpg
25KB, 337x500px
>Shot.Caller.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-PSYCHD

This looks like kino
>*slaps head* lemme ask u summich rick
>one hand got sister fucker
>burn notice
>Producers of snitch, drive and nightcrawler
>>
So it's redditcore?

Cool I won't watch it then.
>>
>>85510865
prey tell can you articulate why this film is reddit without ever having seen it?

Hark, for thou is a wanker.
>>
>Nikolaj

Why didn't he change his name? No one can pronounce this.
>>
How do the whites fare in this?
>>
Love prison films. Too bad all the modern american ones are garbage.

Will watch.

Would be cool if someone upload el marginal
>>
it was far from kino, but a good movie
>>
>>85510824
>https://911movies.co/movies/shot-caller/
>>
>>85511057
>nee-ko-lodge(?)
>>
>>85511057
It's just Nicholay
>>
>>85511086
They all get shanked and butt chummed by the niggers, northern mexicans and southern mexican i heard it working title was poor little white boy
>>
would love to see a legit movie about the old gladiator games cali (?) prison guards used to make lifers fight in
>>
>>85510865
Your favorite film is redditcore.
>>
Just watched it, as a fan of prison movies/shows this was pretty good

>fairly accurate in that if you are white and go to prison you have no choice but to join The AB
>prob will end doing stuff that increase sentence and that's the way she goes

Overall, I give the movie a solid 7/10
Decently entertaining.

Can someone explain to me during the mass prison brawl scene though, why were the whites fighting Mexicans , I noticed a lot of that in the background

I thought the Essays and the Nazis were teaming up to kill toads (nigs)
>>
>>85514117
Maybe they were northern mexicans either that or it was a prison were eses got beef with the whites theres even prisons were northerners fight blacks
>>
>>85513945
I know, but every western moron will say >>85513907 so I don't get why he didn't change it when he went any sort of international.
>>
>>85511057
>No one can pronounce this.
???
>>
>>85514238
Does it sound like Nicki Minaj
>>
>>85511057
the J dont be silent

or do it?
>>
>>85514266
knee-co-lie
>>
>>85514333
Did he spell it wrong cause thats a j at the end
>>
>>85514374
The j is silent, go back to school you fat fuck.
>>
>>85514266
that's how i would pronounce it yeah (yuropoor btw)
>>
>>85514427
They don't teach red commie bullshit in american school faggot
>>
Shane literally says "lemmee aksyousummin" in the movie. Funny thing is, being a prison accented dude in the movie, he talks exactly like Shia LaBeouf does in real life
>>
>>85514455
They teach you about silent letters though you retard.
https://www.spellzone.com/unit22/page2.cfm
There you go, educate yourself before posting. You need to be over 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>85514428
Which country?

>>85514301
It's Nicolai, the j is i/y.
>>
>>85510824
he says it! He literally says, "mmmaskyeasumthin?" in the movie
>>
This and Small Crimes cement NCW as reigning sad convict kinoist. I don't know which one I liked more. Small Crimes has more of an underlying black comedy element and character study, but in Shot Caller he truly is a tragic antihero. I'd be very pleased with these two I were him.
>>
>>85511086
they run the shit
>>
>>85514117
this right here>>85514169 irl the AB side with La EME against the nuestra familia who side with blood/crip gangs in prison
>>
>>85514544
thats because he was a PEN1 member which is a junior branch to the AB, there was also a NLR member when they send money to the bigger house. NLR and PEN1 members are more likely to be more influenced by the urban scene plus its not like how it was in the 70s/80s or 90s just as long as you stick to your own kind in the pen
>>
>>85511057
its danish so its supposed you engtards cant pronounce it properly
>>
File: aca.jpg (38KB, 637x624px) Image search: [Google]
aca.jpg
38KB, 637x624px
>>85510824
Got the 720p version my comp can't handle 1080

thx.
>>
>>85510865

>redditcore

Seriously? LE REDDIT just in the fucking first post? Seriously?
>>
Absolute fucking kino just finished it.

its pretty cookie cutter until the 3rd act then it just goes OFFF and 10/10 ending
>>
>>85519382
was good. i get tired of the same typical black/mexican/italian gangster movies
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.