[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was once questioning my faith to God until I saw this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: fb3e5fe3d48ef039a03f007016963396.jpg (262KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fb3e5fe3d48ef039a03f007016963396.jpg
262KB, 1200x1200px
I was once questioning my faith to God until I saw this movie and now I believe once again. This movie has inspired to me to once again go through God's teachings and learn all of what my lord and savior wishes to tell me.

Thank you based Mel Gibson and Andrew Garfield for showing me God's ways.
>>
File: white_people.jpg (87KB, 640x575px) Image search: [Google]
white_people.jpg
87KB, 640x575px
>>
God doesn't care about you because he doesn't fucking exist.

You poor fucking delusional christ-cuck, hiding behind some fucking fictional man in the sky to cover your personal fucking failure of a life.
>>
>>85510531
And yet you support Trump's hatred and fascist regime. What a good little christian boy you are.
>>
File: 1444127705087.jpg (33KB, 550x427px) Image search: [Google]
1444127705087.jpg
33KB, 550x427px
>>85510591
>God doesn't care about you because he doesn't fucking exist.
>>
>>85510531
It was hella epic.
ONE MOOOOOOOUUUUE
ONE MOUUUUUUUUE
HELP ME GOD ONE MOEEEEEEEEE
also the real cliff was 3 meters high not the size of the Eiffel tower.
>>
>>85510591
>>85510600
God please forgive these sinners for the words they are speaking. Please give them guidance and reassurance in their lives before the day of reckoning goes upon them.
>>
>>85510574
discount gibson rockin the casbah
>>
File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>85510591
>Oh heavens above! What time do you call this my pretty?
>What's that you say? A protest?
>Why of course my dear. One must fight for what is right.
>To think that this protest involved a throng of radiant young ladies, all with bounteous bosoms bared?
>And my dear, I do indeed chuckle heartily, for it is clear to me that your own bazoomas place first in the gallery of magnificent milkpuffles
>For, m'lady, were a young man to lay eyes upon you and not immediately remark on the potency of your heavenly orbs, one might safely assume that this man is indeed, a boob!
>Yes m'lady, a pun. Occasionally I simply must indulge. Chortle!
>Come closer to your valiant protector. Oh my goodness gracious, you truly are in fine fettle.
>I simply must encounter these blessed globes once more.
>Oooh the feeling through me, like electricity as I glance upon these pink tips, awaiting touch of a chivalrous hand.
>I must return to these givers of life, m'lady. Every man must know his roots, if he is to be any kind of man at all.
>*Gently nibbles on nipples*
>M'lady, why do you shudder at my touch?
>Why, each lick of these rosy jumperbuttocks is like a tender caress with Athene herself.
>*Slurps spittle over breasts*
>The taste, my God, the taste. M'lady, I fear you may find me a terrible beast, but I simply must beg. Wouldst thou proffer a drop of nectar?
>*Sucks drop of milk from breast*
>As sweet as a Summer Dahlia housing a bumblebee. I truly am alive.
>*Snorsh sluuuurp nyom sllllrp*
>M'lady. m'lady, I live for this.
>*Begins to ejaculate in pants*
>Oh, my own fleshrod. It's pulsating prowess silences all! The force of this is enough to make a kind sir void his bowels! >M'lady, m'lady. Prepare! Prepare I say. For the harvest has failed and God yet might make his response be known! Ooh GRRP UUMP
>*BRAAAAAAAP PFNAAAAAR BOWLLLLLT POOOOOOOOOFFFAAAAAARRP CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPOWPOWPOW SQUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOORP BRRRRP PFNARSCH PFNARP BRRAAAAP BOOOOOOOOORPP*
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.