[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lowest grossing film in the franchise >Barely broke even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0809.jpg (138KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
138KB, 220x326px
>Lowest grossing film in the franchise
>Barely broke even given the budget
>Only grossed half of Transformers 4

Is this finally the end of the Bay Transformers shitstreak?
>>
>>85497849
they still have that bumblebee spin-off being developed
>>
So is Anthony Hopkins molesting that girl or what?
>>
>>85497928
>molesting
bad word choice
>>
Still turned between 100M - 200M profit, plus toys, digital, all that bullshit. They'll keep cranking them out and just have a lower budget for the next one, plus the dumb spin off is coming. No end in sight.
>>
>>85497962
Why? I saw a clip of her sat on his knee and "molesting" was the first word that came to mind.
>>
File: gun[1].png (393KB, 594x429px) Image search: [Google]
gun[1].png
393KB, 594x429px
>In April 2017, Michael Bay stated that, as a result of the writers' room, there are fourteen stories completed for potential future Transformers films.
>>
>>85498249
and all are "we don't need the trans formers anymore"
>>
>>85497928
How does Bay even get real actors for these movies?
>>
Hollywood has been forced to stop laundering money in china...at least for a little while.
>>
>>85498038
>I call it molesting because I don't like it
do think every form of affection happening around you is molestation?
>>
>>85498379
I assume Hopkins was cashing in to pay for his great grandkids to go to college, damn shame to waste his talents but can't really blame him. I would.
>>
>>85498379
Money and exposure. It's not rocket signs
>>
>>85497849

Isn't this the last Bayformers movie anyway? Doubt he gives a fuck either way
>>
>>85497849

>tfw love the first one
>second one was alright
>third was good
>fourth was bad

as someone who enjoyed most of the franchise, I must say that I have never seen a worse +100mio$ movie in the theater. a friend and I went just because we wanted to see some mindless bay action but the story and dialogues in this movie were downright horrible

I still cannot believe that someone agreed spending millions of dollars on scenes in which the transformers were talking about fucking nonsense. I genuinely hope another there's only one other one to conclude the franchise
>>
I,m waiting for the one where bumblebee gets a sex change operation.
>>
How long until the reboot?
>>
I don't know why I even saw it. Hopkins seemed like he was fucking senile throughout the entire movie.
>>
am I the only person who thinks that this movie and the next movie could have probably perfectly fitted in a single movie?

almost nothing happens in this movie and half of the movie could be left out without sacrificing any significant plot point. hell, even 75% of the movie could be left out
>>
>>85499631
le talented actor tongue thing
>>
>>85498038
No, but that didn't look right to me.
>>
File: 1500917008791.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1500917008791.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>tfw linkin park killed himself because T4 was awful
>>
>>85500492
He killed himself because they stopped using their music after the third one. In 4 they were replaced with another flavor of the month band, Imagine Dragons. I don't think 5 had any band do a song at the end though.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
Time to bring out the heavy artillery.
>>
>>85502125
something tells me she's not old enough
>>
What ever happened to Shia in the movies? Or real life?
>>
File: 1490287701759.jpg (2MB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490287701759.jpg
2MB, 1620x1080px
>>85502801
he got divided
>>
>>85502739
old enough for what?
>>
>>85502801
Was arrested and told the black cops they're going to hell.
>>
Is China on the books yet or are we talking about domestic numbers only?
>>
>>85502739
Oh, she's old enough.

For head pats.
>>
FIlm wasn't that bad - less worse than the 4th movie. But not even close to the 2nd in fun

>>85502125
she's cute, but I'd like to fill this mouth with... you know
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.