[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Janny doesn't want us talking bad about this film. Post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (101KB, 752x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 752x440px
Janny doesn't want us talking bad about this film.

Post your 10/10 reviews.
>>
>>85495371
nigger: the movie
>>
Butthurt OP
>>
>/pol/ mad that his garbage thread was deleted
I'm sorry sweetie
>>
>>85495371
Dindunuthin
>>
why are they glamorizing the fact that detroit is a run down decrepit cesspool full of violent nigger animals and literal satanists?

detroit is a plight on my beautiful state
>>
If your thread is "borderline" bait to begin with and goes to abhorrent shit, jannies aren't going to attempt to clean it up.
>>
File: 1967 Riot.jpg (101KB, 1200x476px) Image search: [Google]
1967 Riot.jpg
101KB, 1200x476px
>>85495371
>Post your 10/10 reviews.

Blacks dindu nuffin, it's was all because of white racism.

True story; my mom was 7 months pregnant with me and on Monday July 23rd (the 2nd day of the riot) she cluelessly picked up her two equally clueless girlfriends and they all drove to work in downtown Detroit.

When they got to work, they noticed the parking lot was strangely empty and when they got out of the car, the plant owner and supervisor were on the roof armed with rifles and he yelled at my mom and her co-workers to get their stupid asses back to the suburbs, as couldn't they see the goddamnedniggers were burning down the city?....
>>
>>85496378
blight is the word you were looking for. But yeah it's a strange sick place. Was there for a few days and while it's still beautiful and interesting in a lot of ways I was happy to leave. My next stop was Cleveland and it felt like paradise even though I was staying on the east (black) side.

I don't know anything about this movie though. Race riots directed by a competent action director have lots of cinematic potential I would think
>>
>>85496513
True story: My mother was going to a courthouse in a less than reputable neighborhood in my city. A black guy walked towards her. He smiled at her. My mom stupidly smiled back. The black guy snatched the necklace off her neck and ran away.
>>
File: 1424309364017.jpg (194KB, 1135x755px) Image search: [Google]
1424309364017.jpg
194KB, 1135x755px
no one cares but hollywood lefties and black celebs. b-list black celebs care most because they know they will get more interviews from the 24/7 news cycle that want the black perspective.

debut at #3 then gone until award season gets kathryn a throwaway nomination
>>
>>85496513
Happy almost 50th birthday anon. Has it been a good life so far?
>>
File: 1500974553590.jpg (52KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1500974553590.jpg
52KB, 640x1136px
>>85496378
>>
>>85496513

You're 50-years-old?

Why are you on 4chan? What do you even make of this place?
>>
>>85495371
God DAMN, the Detroit riot was essentially set off when the police raided an illegal black bar, it destroyed Detroit and everyone agrees it was the black community that did it.
And yet this is somehow being spun into evil whitey cops. God dammit. What a shitshow of revisionism. And fuck the janitor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.