[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So wait, didn't Joker make a deal with the various gangs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Joker-Burning[1].jpg (121KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
Joker-Burning[1].jpg
121KB, 1024x769px
So wait, didn't Joker make a deal with the various gangs to kill the Batman in exchange for half their money? But he didn't kill the Batman, why did they pay him?
>>
They never made the deal retard.

The chinaman lost all their money, and Joker got it back.
>>
>>85491679
How'd he do that?
>>
>>85491679
And why did he burn it all out?

What was his "message"?
>>
>>85492075
He burned all the money and said something along the lines of "this city needs a better class of criminal" after stating "bullets and gasoline are cheap" because he was making a statement that crime should not be about the money you make, but rather the thrill of it.
>>
>>85492144
But gasoline ain't cheap. Specially around the time this movie came out.
>>
>>85492210
It is if you buy it by the pound, retard.
>>
>>85492281
Well the Joker certainly wouldn't be buying any gasoline since he burnt all the money. Who's the retard, huh?
>>
>>85492075
>It's not about money, it's about sending a message. Everything burns.
How much clearer can he state his message than literally saying "here is my message"?
>>
>>85492624
Why couldn't he just e-mail them? Burning millions of dollars seems pretty stupid to me.
>>
>>85492383
post a picture of what you look like in real life, please.
>>
>>85491679
Didn't batman went and brought him back?
>>
>>85492720
So you can jerk off to it? Hell nah
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.