[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94r F1RLuzuA Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Spider-Man2002Poster.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man2002Poster.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94rF1RLuzuA

Thoughts?
>>
shit
>>
>>85490067
Why do you feel that way?
>>
>>85490378
i didnt even watch it
just want to make you feel bad
>>
File: big thighs girl.jpg (42KB, 452x530px) Image search: [Google]
big thighs girl.jpg
42KB, 452x530px
>>85490679
>>
>>85489887
It's Garbage. Where do you get the notion that spider-man's purpose is as a means to escape for the audience?

It completely contradicts everything that you were building up which. for the most part, was on the right track but too broad to be insightful. Spider-man's worth is not as a means to escape but as a reaffirmation of life. Spider-man at the final scene reconciles himself with the inherent unfairness and irony of the world and choses to be spider-man still. What spider-man (and most other superhero movies that follow a similiar narrative structure in their franchises, an easy example would be tim burton's batman and richard Donner's Superman) does is ignite the existential "hero" within all of us. But even then, just making that point is not enough.

Everyone knows that. It's nothing original it's basically spelled out for you by Aunt May's monolouge in the second movie about there being "a hero in all of us". (that second movie by the way is exactly about the dangers of escapism and escaping responsibilities).

What else can you say? What can you add to the conversation because right there's not much.
>>
>>85490731
goddamit, now i watched some

i hate your fucking australian accent, fucking sounds retarded
>>
>>85490897
>>85490916
I'm not the guy who made the video. Fuck off with this "he must be shilling his channel because there's no way someone else agrees with him!" meme.
>>
>>85490994
sure...okay whatever my criticism still stands idgaf who made the stupid video. It's still garbage.
>>
>>85491030
It's not like you provided any insightful comments either.

>the second movie is about the dangers of escapism

Yeah, and it's a movie, and you watch movies to escape you braindead faggot.
>>
>>85491088
>I watch movies to escape
no.
>>
>>85491136
Imagine being this retarded. Keep going. This'll be good.
>>
>>85491259
okay you wanted me to provide criticism but get butthurt when I do. What exactly is it that you want out of this exchange? lmao.

Shill on reddit friendo.
>>
>>85491259
I'm the other guy who said it was shit.
there are so many other reasons to watch movies beyond escapism and the fact you cant imagine this to be the case makes you an infantile moron not worthy of talking to.
>>
>>85491596
Damn this is good shit. Go on, please.
>>85491639
>there are so many other reasons to watch movies
>doesn't list a single one

hmm...
>>
>>85491756
This is the description that you have of your youtube channel:

>I am just another teenager from Australia who thinks he understands the cinematic craft.
>(I don't).

I don't mind you posting your own videos for discussion, but this '''discussion'''' so far has been a trainwreck, because of you
>>
>>85491889
Again with this "you're the guy who made the video" shit. Show me proof.
>>
>>85491956
methinks thou doth protest too much

it wasnt even the point of my posts, but you only focus on that

grow up
>>
File: homerfallingomer.jpg (28KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
homerfallingomer.jpg
28KB, 500x385px
>>85492157
>methinks
>grow up

That one is getting saved for a future cringe thread.
>>
File: NOTHINS WORRYIN.jpg (29KB, 802x358px) Image search: [Google]
NOTHINS WORRYIN.jpg
29KB, 802x358px
>>85489887

You probably wont read this OP but that ending part with the final swing was as satisying as the movie it came from. Nice buildup.

And you're right. Heroes of today are Mary Sues without consequence. I think Raimi's spiderman will be the last of what truly makes a hero a hero.
>>
>>85492592
no the video is shit
>>
>>85492592
OP here. Just to clarify I am not the guy who made the video. I just agree with some of the things he said, particularly about Peter's lesson in responsibility, and a lot of us might think shit like that is obvious, but you'd be surprised. I'm serious.
>>
>>85489887
Is Spider-Man the GOAT superhero?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.