[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Alma just dodge the arrow? Katniss was like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: what are ya gonna do, shoot me.jpg (73KB, 608x502px) Image search: [Google]
what are ya gonna do, shoot me.jpg
73KB, 608x502px
Why didn't Alma just dodge the arrow?

Katniss was like 200 meters away and she was looking right at her in broad daylight, arrows aren't that fast
>>
>>85486382
shook
>>
>>85486382
Go discuss this gay ass shit on tumblr faggot
>>
>>85486382
She wasent expecting it
>>
who cares its a childrens book
>>
>>85486382
this clusterfuck of a movie series does not deserve to be discussed. we already saw the main protagonists butthole, there's nothing else worth mentioning.
/thread
>>
>>85486441
>>85486418
Just for that I am going to make this thread again every day for the next seven years
>>
>>85486498
just don't forget the jlaw pics.
>>
>>85486441
First of all she never showed her butthole in any fappening pics. That one gratuitous pussy shot isn't legitimate.
>>
>>85486382
>Katniss was like 200 meters away and she was looking right at her in broad daylight, arrows aren't that fast

Alright since no one else is as stupid, looking at google the average speed of an arrow is 225 feet, so that gives Clarice roughly 3 seconds from release to dodge, also bitch old
>>
>>85486757
The average human reaction time for visual stimulus is 0.25 seconds.
>>
File: pep.png (130KB, 396x381px) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
130KB, 396x381px
>>85486757
>See someone aiming a bow at you
>have 3 whole seconds to dodge
>don't
>>
I can't even remember what happens past the second movie.
>>
>le little girl shooting arrows is deadly meme

i could take one of her weakass shots in the chest and be absolutely fine the next day
>>
>>85486382
God I would love to put my oingo boingo in Julianne Moores fiery red pussy
>>
>>85487168

We're having a 2 for 1 special, anon
>>
>>85486382
>the fucking bowstring is literally behind her right nostril

Lmao
>>
>>85487061
>not having someone shoot you with an arrow every day so you gradually build up immunity to it
>>
>>85487061
fucking kek
>>
>>85486382
>Katniss
Katpiss
>>
>>85487055
Katniss goes GOVERNMENT GET OUT REEEE and kills the leaders of both the capital and the resistance
>>
>>85486441
That may be right but /threading your own post is even bigger cancer than this thread.
>>
>>85486498
I'll hold you to that
>>
File: feeletnam.jpg (33KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
feeletnam.jpg
33KB, 428x500px
>>85487215
>showing me a picture of who they ACTUALLY should have cast as Catelyn and Sansa Stark
Don't do this to me anon
>>
>>85488701
go fuck yourself neckbeard
>>
>>85486382
what happens to her nose?
>>
I'm still trying to work out why Katniss looked so pristine. I thought in the books after she survived the firebombing she had skingrafts, but because she wasn't in the games anymore or a television star and she wasn't important to the white haired bitches goals she only got the bare minimum

Am I misremembering? Where is my Frankenkat?
>>
>>85487003
>See someone aiming a bow at you
She wasn't aiming it at Coin to start with, she was aiming it at Snow.

Idiot.
>>
>>85487168
>pusy
VAGINA
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.