[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This scene happened literally one day after a successful Rebel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: oWC2I.jpg (123KB, 1366x603px) Image search: [Google]
oWC2I.jpg
123KB, 1366x603px
This scene happened literally one day after a successful Rebel attack on a highly fortified Imperial planet, yet they're still arguing about whether or not the Rebels are a threat.
>>
>Successful
>>
File: MP-Tantive.png (455KB, 988x658px) Image search: [Google]
MP-Tantive.png
455KB, 988x658px
>>85484621
Just like how Vader talks to Leia about shit like transmissions when he literally saw her ship take off from the battle?
>>
>>85484621
>literally one day
gimme proof
>>
>>85484621
That scene happened literally one day after Tarkin ordered the destruction of a major Imperial facility and the deaths of thousands of Imperial soldiers for literally no reason and they're still pretending Vader is the dangerous one?
>>
>>85484673
Rogue One's ending leads into ANH. From the way it plays out C3PO and R2D2 are on Tattooine for about a day as it cuts back to the Death Star scenes. So in roughly a few days the rebels steal the plans, Alderaan gets blown up as well as the Death Star.
>>
>>85484662
Yeah that really bothers me. Like why the fuck did they bring Leia's ship to the battle when her thing was about being a secret spy for the rebels? Her ship should have been far away in another sector and have one of Vader's men on his destroyer say they detected several transmissions sent to that sector. But that would have made too much sense and we wouldn't have gotten that pointless fanboy wanking scene of Vader cutting down all those guys.
>>
>>85484962
>>85484662
How did C3PO and R2D2 get onboard the ship when we see them on Yavin IV watching the ships take off for the battle?
>>
>>85485059
He says "we're going to Scarif?", they boarded the ship right after that obviously.
>>
They call it Rogue One because it's the one that goes rogue from other movies' plot lines.
>>
>>85485180
>He says "we're going to Scarif?"
No he doesn't. He literally says the opposite: "THEY'RE going to Scarif?" Why would you lie so blatantly and not expect to immediately be called out on it?
>>
>>85484621
I mean they did pretty much kick the Rebel's asses in that battle and really only lost because the Rebels got the Death Star plans.
But I agree Rogue One completely mishandled everything and is a trashy fan-fic movie.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (57KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
57KB, 960x643px
>>85485296
Damn, you're right, could have fixed this plothole by just changing what he said to what I thought he said.

I think Vader and Leia showing up at the end were part of reshoots, so they basically retconned the movie in the same movie.
>>
>>85484962
What makes it worse is you could have still had that scene with Vader trying to stop them before they transmitted the plans.
>>
>>85485623
What also makes it worse is that it makes no sense for Vader to board the ships looking for the plans while the Death Star fires at the planet, it should have been the other way around.
>>
File: 8b2vcx9u.jpg (846KB, 3581x2625px) Image search: [Google]
8b2vcx9u.jpg
846KB, 3581x2625px
>>85484824
I-VI is canon Disney SW is not
>>
File: 1478136710599.jpg (893KB, 2192x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1478136710599.jpg
893KB, 2192x1020px
>>85486015
I wish this were true.
>>
Wasnt the extremely successful strike just a surprise attack?
Hell, most of the Rebel fleet got decimated when Vader and Tarkin showed up.
Add some propaganda on top of that and its no wonder most officers still considers the rebels another group of terrorists.
>>
>>85486226
a real surprise attack is how a corporation with thousands of people checking those details gets these things wrong.
>>
File: Disney - Home Office.jpg (261KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Disney - Home Office.jpg
261KB, 1680x1050px
>>85486603
It's not an oversight. Disney's attempting to make their shitty fanfic preeminent over the original trilogy. Their hope is that by retroactively disrupting the continuity, they'll devalue it enough to make Fox sell them the rights.

They're doing similar shitty corporate fuckery with Spider-Man. Wake up and smell the mouse shit.
>>
>>85484621
>yet they're still arguing about whether or not the Rebels are a threat.
No they weren't. They were arguing about whether the rebels were a threat to the Death Star. What is the point of this thread?
>>
>>85484621
>one day after a successful Rebel attack on a highly fortified Imperial planet,
The one where they killed all the rebels and destroyed or captured all the ships save for a lone blockade runner? That highly successful raid?
>>
>>85484962
>We're on a diplomatic mission to Aldaran
>Bitch I just watched this ship launch from a rebel cruiser trying to flee the scene of a rebel assault on planet floston paradise
>>
>>85484962
I literally stood up in my living room and shouted at the tv when I saw this scene. My wife had to remind me that it was just a children's movie, so I told her to shut the fuck up before I slapped her in her goddamned face. I asked her if that is something a faggot-ass child, or a fucking man would say. I then punched botched CGI Leia square in the face, destroying my beloved 60" Samsung LED. I turned back around to my wife and ripped off my shirt. I could see by the look in her eye that she was scared for her life and wanted my dick at the same time. I fucked her right there on the living room couch so hard that I snapped the frame and now it's uncomfortable to sit on, but I wouldn't sit on it anyway because she squirted like Cytheria from the incredible deep dicking I gave her, and she stained the cushions to hell. I'm never watching a fucking Star Wars movie ever again.
>>
>>85487109
then what happened
>>
File: 03THUMB.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
03THUMB.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>85487109

kek
>>
>>85487079
The number of people who defend that scene still working because it showed Leia was sticking to her guns is amazing. She was making herself look like an idiot. It's like a robber outside of the bank they robbed with a gun in one hand and a bag with with big dollar sign on in the other hand saying to the cops "Why am I being arrested?! I didn't do anything!"
>>
>>85484662
The old radio play did it better.
>>
>instead of the deathstar just having a fatal flaw that was so unlikely to hit so they left it there like the cocky fucks the imperials were some actually guy created it on purpose so that he could send the plans to his rebel best friend he met force knows when and coincidentally have his daughter transmit them to the other rebels in a suicide mission

Not even the force could have conceived of something so contrived.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.