[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>'hur dur I'm going to break the wheel' >arrived

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: B_sNN08WYAARPLB.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
B_sNN08WYAARPLB.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>'hur dur I'm going to break the wheel'
>arrived at Westeros
>in less than a week, 2/5 of her army is destroyed by Euron

JUST
>>
>>85483681
Sorry sweetie, but that was just a distraction. /ourqueen/ is going to rule the 7 kingdoms and create a multicultural utopia where bigots like Cersei and misogynists like Euron are NOT OK.
>>
>>85484004

I don't give a single shit about this show or the books it's based on but if that'd be its ending I'd be incredibly happy it exists. Oh god, how angry some people would get.
>>
>>85483681

The fun won't last. The leaks are real. She's about to ambush and destroy the Lannister army.

Euron will be punished by a stronk womyn. Probably Yara.

You won't be allowed to have things ever again. Not unless you went and made your own country, or something.
>>
>>85483681
She will win! JUST YOU WAIT
>>
>Burning people alive is bad, Daenerys. Please don't do it
>Okay I won't
>Five minutes passes
>Everyone who doesn't obey will be burned alive
It seems like this happens every episode.
>>
>>85483681
>I'm going to break the wheel!
>Acts exactly like everyone else, demanding everyone bend the knee to her
>>
Umm, sweetie, the writers are making a point about the hubristic white male promising to make westeros great again (more like euron trump) and getting taken down by an intersectional army of peace. sorry sweetie but this millennium belongs to us
>>
>>85483681

>>I hate dramatic tension and want everything to be straight forward. my autistic brain commands that characters never be faced with challenges
>>
>>85484075

I agree, the butthurt will be worth it, but at the same time Daenerys is a legitimately awful character that deserves a good humbling so the people complaining are pretty justified.

Won't stop me from shitposting though.
>>
File: euron_yara.jpg (72KB, 1402x789px) Image search: [Google]
euron_yara.jpg
72KB, 1402x789px
>>85483681
Euron is literally the most based character remaining on the show. And it's ironic because you know D&D intended for him to be the most hated, like Joffrey and Ramsay. But he's a fucking hero who's actually done nothing wrong and he deserves the iron throne
>>
>>85484599
>I'm going to break the wheel!
what does that even mean when you don't change the system as a whole to aristocracy, democracy or theocracy or whatever

I don't understand why my normie friends still love this smug cunt, she never does anything herself unless she got six layers of plot armor
>>
>>85484549
They take Casterly Rock next episode but only because it's barely defended. Jaime sacks highgarden and forces Olenna to kill herself
>>
>>85484985
i'm okay with this
>>
GIB YA UNCLE A KISS
>>
>>85485048
They get wrecked the episode by Dany's dragons
I've just re-read the more-detailed leaks. It's astonishing, they literally teleport all over Westeros without a second-though. Between ep 6 and 7, they teleport with a wight from Dragonstone to King's Landing. That place Arya spent the last two episodes trying to get to
But on the plus side, as far as I can tell /our guy/ survives the season!
>>
Link to leaks?
>>
>>85485160

do you people not understand that time passes between scenes? I think it would have been better if they put a little date notification so you autists stop droning on about teleporting
>>
>>85485293
>Jon spends two weeks travelling to Dragonstone
>Sansa: "It sure is fun doing absolutely nothing of any relevance for 2 weeks"
>Cersei: "I think I'm going to do jack shit over the next two weeks. Maybe schlick myself off a bit if I feel like it"
>Dany: "Where's Jon? Better do nothing until he arrives"
BRAVO
>>
>>85483681
To me it seems like they're building her up to fail. She'll die in the last episode and John will end up on the show. She's not really given enough screen time to feel like the "main" character in my opinion, like she's a red herring.
>>
>>85485431
*end up on the throne
>>
>>85485431
>To me it seems like they're building her up to fail

Please please please let this be the case.
>>
>>85484922

Why doesn't he look anything like Euron though? Doesn't it mean his black eye will never amount to anything?
>>
File: 56195786108501.jpg (36KB, 453x470px) Image search: [Google]
56195786108501.jpg
36KB, 453x470px
>>85483681
>40% of her army is Greyjoy
wat
>>
>>85485431
This. She may be stronk womyn, but she has the same Targaryen hubris her poppa and angry twink brother had
>>
>>85484985

Why aren't any of the castles defended? It takes like 12 guys to defend a castle for months.
>>
>>85485492
He's an amalgamation of Euron and Victarion.
Plus Beric already has an eye-patch so it would confuse viewers
>>
>>85485495
>Greyjoys and Sneks both BTFO by Euron

Her entire naval power is decimated along with her ability to ferry the dornish troops to King's Landing for her siege.
Jamie will now lay waste to the Dornish forces and Olenna will kill herself in Highgarden.
>>
>>85485536
And why can't they teleport back to defend them?
>>
>>85483681
daily reminder this entire show is SJW bait.
>>
File: 1469731718997.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469731718997.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>85483681
You can count on the lannisters finding out about her plan to attack casterly rock as well. Obongo and his army of trannies are going to walk right into a trap this sunday and all die.
>>
>>85483681
I can't wait to see her face when her dragons get shot out of the sky... i'm guessing she'll lose the two smaller ones to those giant crossbows
>>
>>85485413
Reddit will never understand this
>>
>>85483681
She basically lost the part of her army that was there to keep her from having to turn her raping, pillaging Dothraki loose on Westeros. This only means it's going to get a lot more interesting.
>>
>>85485620
Why?
>>
Can't wait for Tyrion to be blamed for Yara's poor fleet leadership.
>>
>fictional show with no basis in reality written by a team of men and women
>"hahaha men/women btfo
I want all of you numales and feminists to leave this site.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.