[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The most ridiculous thing about this movie was Woody Harrelson.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

The most ridiculous thing about this movie was Woody Harrelson.

it didn't really a war either. but it wasn't bad
>>
>>85481690
*feel like a
>>
>>85481690
The avalanche at the end was pretty ridiculous to me. I totally expected the invading army to take off their masks, revealing they were actually apes, who would then erupt in applause for Caesar. Maybe that would be a silly twist but it would tie in pretty well with the rest of the series.
>>
>>85481857
Damn, I wish they did that now. Would have been in the spirit of the original.
>>
>>85481972
Yeah, the setup seemed so perfect with their masked faces and that pregnant pause. I'm actually wondering if it was the original ending and they decided to scrap it somewhere along the way.
>>
>>85481690
>it didn't really a war either. but it wasn't bad

Is this English?

The word you're looking for OP is "Wasn't"
>>
>>85481690
Is that red gorilla supposed to represent race traitor niggas?
>>
>>85482344

>red

This site is populated by morons
>>
>>85481857
I thought they were going to show the entire invading army as infected and mute. They kind of hinted at it. None of them talked iirc. Just yelled and stood around like dumb people after overruning the camp.
>>
>>85482361
That's his name in the movie, faggot.
>>
>>85482404
I considered that possibility too. On further reflection, I'm starting to think that's what they were really going for. Something was happening under those masks, and it felt like we never got to open the present.

But I also wonder if the mutes lose as much of their mental capacity as the Colonel and his men supposed. We see that Nova is able to pick up the rudiments of sign language and all those close ups of her face with those big, bright blue eyes seem to suggest that there's still a spark in there. I'm wondering if the Colonel realized this after getting infected himself, leading him to kill himself not just out of the shame of becoming a mute but out of the realization that he basically executed his son and all those others for no reason. If the entire invading army was mute, then that's reason enough that they're at least still mentally capable enough to coordinate an attack and operate heavy machinery. There could presumably be an entire, functioning society of these mutes out there. That final confrontation, however, is evidence enough that humanity is going to keep tearing itself apart based on its prejudices, with the binary of mute/unmute as the most recent source of division.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.