[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's discuss this movie without having to talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (24KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24KB, 288x432px
Let's discuss this movie without having to talk about the, you know what.
>>
>>85480665
>talk about the, you know what.
The implication that Rooney wanted to rape Ferris since he entered high school?
>>
>>
Lets talk about how He murdered people IRL
>>
>>85481234
i didn't know about this but just googled it ahahahaha
>>
>>85480665
The fact that the film stars a murderer and a pedophile?
>>
Unironically a fantastic film.
>>
>>85480665
The fact that broderick is a murdered people while driving?
>>
>>85481355
The latter I can handle, since he didn't actually assault anyone (he tried though). The former just got away with murder. Haven't watched the movie in years because of that.
>>
>>85480665
Is this supposed to be a comedy or what? Because the only time I laughed at anything was when Matthew Broderick drive into the oncoming lane, directly causing the deaths of two women and was fined $175 for it.

I guess some people might find it funny that the brother and son of the two women killed was making plans to meet Broderick to seek closure but that didn't happen, but that fell flat for me.
>>
>>85481288
t. mental illness
>>
>>85482454
You're supposed to laugh when he starts lip synching at the parade.

Because singing is funny
>>
\\killing someone makes his past work bad/?
>>
File: 1412851971913.jpg (45KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1412851971913.jpg
45KB, 645x773px
>>85480665
tfw no sloanfu gf
>>
>>85480665

I knew I was getting old when Ferris went from being cool and funny to an annoying little prick. Rooney and Cameron are best parts of movie.

also, Mia Sara's arm hair was disgusting and distracting. John Hughes should have made her shave that shit the fuck off
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.