[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When she said "It's me Arya" and the wolf still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

When she said "It's me Arya" and the wolf still walked away, I thought the message we were supposed to get was "Arya doesn't exist anymore, the wolf couldn't recognize her" and she should have headed back to King's landing instead of a family she no longer can fit in
but she says "it's not you" and head north... why?
it's clearly her wolf for the pack didn't eat her and her horse

the only angle could be smth like a break up cliche "it's not you, it's me" emphasizing the problem lies with her identity but then she wouldn't have chosen to head north

wth is the point of this scene?
>>
Basically what she is saying is 'your not a big wolf for me'
>>
I guaran-fucking-tee Arya will find herself in some kind of trouble in the next episode and the wolfpack will come out of nowhere to save her.
>>
>>85478772
i dont know the logistics but i think she may run into jon on the way to dragonstone
>>
>>85478327
>4chan constantly bitching about that D&D dumbed down GoT too much
>dont get the easiest references
Its the whole "You are going to be a Lady" "Thats not me" Exchange between Ned and Arya in Season 1. Arya wants Nymeria back to acompany her, but that is not her. She is the head of her pack, a leader and not a follower and domesticized pet
>>
>>85479293
i think you are reaching buddy
>>
>>85479427

It was literally in the behind the scenes video for the episode you dumb cunt.
>>
>>85478327
>the only angle could be smth like a break up cliche "it's not you, it's me"

please be awful bait, tell me nobody is this stupid and took that from this scene, please.

nymeria can't go north back to winterfell and be a house pet any more than arya can return and just be one of the starks again, that is not her.
>>
>>85478327
Sounds like you're putting more thought into it than the showrunners
>>
>>85478327
i hate the fact that the show only made bran a greenseer
all stark kids are supposed to be greenseers
>>
>>85479427
the idiot writers literally gave this as their horrible reasoning for creating this stupid scene.
>>
>>85479686
>wikifags
They are all supposed to be wargs, bran is the only greenseer
>>
>>85479843
>are going to be a
right warg was the name for that
5 years since i read the last book nigger
>>
>>85479427
Writers thought it fitting that Nymeria, like Arya, is a [[[lone wolf]]] who will not be domesticated. That if Nymeria has the same fiercely independent nature as Arya then the two of them were never meant to be together.
>>
>>85479915
but did they fugg?
>>
The editing and cgi were so laffably bad in that scene it wouldn't have mattered if Shakespeare wrote it.
>>
>>85479721
the scene makes sense anyway because of course a wolf who has been abandoned for like 3 years and was forced to fend for itself isn't going to want or be able to suddenly follow and obey the human that gave it away.

but you're right that is horrible reasoning by the show's writers.
even when they do something sensible it's by accident and they're over-thikning like Iq 90 people who think they're being clever.
>>
>>85480072
Yeah she took all three inches of that BWC like a champ, knot and all.
>>
>>85478327
It's a new one
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.