[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you live in a world where this STILL isn't rightly recognized

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
>you live in a world where this STILL isn't rightly recognized as the best TV show ever made

Why is this allowed?
>>
Do you really think people who watch Jersey Shore, Kardashians, and have TMZ bookmarked can appreciate something like this? They probably can't even understand the dialogue.
>>
>>85476951
Westworld is complete garbage you nigger
>>
File: 1469668459675.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1469668459675.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>85476987
>>
>>85476975
Those people will be at the front of the queue when I reopen the camps, as well as the people who unironically enjoy twitch memes.
>>
GOAT opening credits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hijwAqBqztc
>>
>>85476951
the only bad thing about it is sheriffs facial expressions
>>
>Killing off Bill that early
Mad
>>
i just saw fiona dourif on dirk gently and so glad live in a world where there's a rule 63 brad dourif to fap to
it would make my dreams come true to marry into brad's family and hero worship him as my dad while i get to go balls deep in his qt daughter every night
>>
>best
>unfinished

I rewatch it every few years, but it'll never be more than top 5 without an ending.
>>
>>85477120
Well, he died historically just after coming to the camp. Wouldn't have made much sense to keep him around, as much as I loved the portrayal. The whole point was to show the similarity between Bullock and Bill, as well as highlighting the key difference: Bill lived fast and hard, whereas Bullock had moved on from that sort of life, or at least struggled in the attempt to move on from it.
>>
>>85476951
Because Rome is better
>>
>>85477090
but it's his only one
dont bully olyphant, he's a total chad and probably out of his element on this show. he does a better job on justified
>>
>>85477151
To be fair, the fact that it's so high on my greatest series of all time list while being incomplete goes to show how great it was.
>>
Gotta rewatch it again hey lads
>>
because lik all GOAT hbo shows it was canceled too early due to faggot execs that didnt want to invest more moneys to make million dollar episodes

they learned their lesson by GoT with not investing anything into production of episodes and maximizing their pockets profits
>>
File: Molly-Parker-Feet-353311.jpg (1MB, 2260x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Molly-Parker-Feet-353311.jpg
1MB, 2260x3600px
>she will never be your mommy
>>
File: 1498430379364.png (349KB, 408x468px) Image search: [Google]
1498430379364.png
349KB, 408x468px
>>85477174
>only one facial expression
Well, explain this.
>>
>>85477233
looks like he's being an insincere prick and is about to grab someone and beat the piss out of them
>>
File: 1307040130098.jpg (6KB, 219x164px) Image search: [Google]
1307040130098.jpg
6KB, 219x164px
>He is a good man. And he whom I love is here as well.
>>
>>85477233
comedy outtakes from the special dvd
>>
why was everybody so mean to the priest?
>>
>>85476975
>>85477014
Nice fedoras you fucking faggots
>>
>>85477476
Defend your shit taste.

Go on then.
>>
>>85476951
Because the sopranos exists. Deadwood is definitely top three shows ever made though, maybe even top two.
>>
>>85477673
>i am le enlightened by my own taste in tv shows unlike the sheeples
Explain to me how you aren't a fedora
>>
>>85477790
Explain to me how watching the Kardashians is tantamount to being a paragon of intellect?
>>
>>85477806
>paragon of intellect
definitely a fedora
>>
>>85477830
>I'm a retarded numale
>watch me spout shit as I'm incapable of rationally defending my shit taste

I can greentext too.

Now try and defend your abysmal sense of taste.
>>
>>85476951
I think many people do acknowledge it, but I think a majority of mindless Netflix streamers could neve get into it. It's a show you need to devote 100% of your concentration to and that's no longer the standard. I've tried to show it to friends and girls I was seeing and they were mad they couldn't half pay attention and play on their phones and still understand what was going on.
>>
>>85477883
Where did I say I liked any of those shows? I just called you a fedora faggot. Nice reading comprehension.
>>
>>85477932
If you're defending people who watch Jersey Shore, you're as bad as they are. Probably as dumb too.
>>
>>85477911
>hehe i like an HBO show i am le intellectual unlike the netflix sheeple
Nice fedora faggot
>>
>>85477932
When did I say you liked those shows? Nice reading comprehension you dumb autist.

You're clearly defending people who do, and therefore have shit taste by proxy.
>>
>>85477947
Where did I defend anyone? Try again my slow psuedo-intellectual friend.
>>
>>85477979
I didn't defend anyone, I just called you a faggot for making fedora'd youtube tier comments. Kill yourself
>>
Does anyone else watch truly intellectual TV like me? I am very smart, I only watch HBO original series, unlike the plebs. I am truly enlightened by my own taste.
>>
>>85478014
And your shitposting is relevant in any way how?

You know that when you bait that hard it's clearly because you're incapable of either holding or defending your opinion (which most likely is shit).

Go on, shit this thread up even more, it's what it's there for after all.

It's simply a shame that you're legitimately, simply too dumb to be able to ever have a discussion with.
>>
>>85478072
You are a pseudo-intellectual with a misplaced sense of superiority. Kill yourself.
>>
>>85478072
If you tried really hard. Studied, practiced, maybe even hired a coach. Went all out: dedicated all your free time, got your family and friends involved, maybe even get a couple of local businesses to sponsors you, you might, just might, in about a year, manage to be more retarded.
>>
>>85477967
>brainless faggot couldn't keep up with the dialogue Deadwood so anyone who likes it is a fedora
Kill yourself. Deadwood kicks the shit out of your favorite shows (I'm guessing Breaking Bad or Mad Men).
>>
>>85478091
>misplaced sense of superiority
>shitting on people that unironically lap up American reality tv
>American reality TV not specifically catering to the most retarded part of the population

Uh-huh, totally misplaced.

Just because your mom watches reality TV doesn't mean it's not absolute garbage, and her along with it.
>>85478127
> maybe even get a couple of local businesses to sponsors

Maybe if you bothered to learn English I would give a shit about your travesty of a post.
Try again.
>>
>>85478146
Haha DAE watch truly intellectual TV like me? I am so much smarter than peoole for I only enjoy cancelled HBO series from 10 years ago... fucking sheeples *tips fedora*

>protip: not being able to talk about a show on its own merits without referencing the quality of other shows makes you look extremely pretenious and reddit-tier
>>
>>85478158
Seriously dude, kill yourself, what you're doing right now is the /tv/ equivalent of going on a good band's youtube page and making a comment about justin bieber.

Seriously just kill yourself you fedora'd psuedo-intellectual
>>
>>85478203
Protip, simply shitting over other peoples opinions without ever referencing an opinion you have in counter to theirs, nor ever giving a rational argument as to why, makes you look like a tryhard numale, trying to fit in.
>>
>>85478233
Kill yourself psuedo intellectual faggot, you don't belong on 4chan
>>
>>85478233
>BAWWWW HE MADE FUN OF MY OPINION WITHOUT GIVING ME HIS OWN OPINION
Cry moar reddit faggot, this isn't your safe space
>>
>>85478248
Again, all this aggression, as if simply by force if will alone you can make your digital opponent back down and admit defeat.

Stop trying so hard, it's honestly laughable.

>>85478282
Do it all you like, it simply means that after a couple of posts people realize that you have nothing substantial to add and are simply an angsty teenager trying to "trigger" people with absurd opinions.
>>
>>85478311
>Again, all this aggression,
You must be from reddit if being told to kill yourself is scary and aggressive to you.
>>
>>85478311
>calls other people angsty teenagers
>goes on half-baked rants about reality tv shows that aren't even on the air anymore as if that lends his pleb taste any more credence
Okay
>>
>>85478233
>>85478282

What are you guys arguing about?
>>
>>85478337
You must be literally retarded if you don't think that's aggressive.

>>8547836
When did I ever mention any reality TV show by name?

>has literally zero reading comprehension
>not even half assing his posts anymore, clearly shitting up several threads at once

You're clearly getting desperate now, carry on.

>>85478414
That anon is for some reason under the impression that watching reality TV is just as productive as watching something that requires you to actually sit still, pay attention and try to read the story from the pictures.

He's clearly mentally ill but won't accept it.
>>
>>85478449
Nice fedora post you faggot

>i am le intelligent because I watched deadwood
Pure pseudo-intellectuak
>>
>>85478449

>Watching TV is productive

What did he mean by this?

I´m sorry man but I don´t think that by absorbing mass-media material you qualify as a trascended and higher quality human bean.
>>
>>85478601
>he doesn't understand that there's a massive difference between reality TV and quality HBO shows

lmao, look at this pleb
>>
>>85478635

>Thinks that watching select works of fiction on the television is a criteria for superior intelect

At the end of the day you are sitting in front of a screen absorbing content, an infant could do that.
>>
File: al-swearengen.jpg (78KB, 700x486px) Image search: [Google]
al-swearengen.jpg
78KB, 700x486px
Hear, hear.
If not for online publications hawking it to push the 'Muh Drug War' narrative, The Wire would regularly play second fiddle to Deadwood on 'Best of' TV lists.

The dialogue, the cinematography, the cast.
Deadwood says more about the human condition, law, justice and society in 3 unfinished seasons with no proper ending than The Wire does in 5 seasons with a full-on finale.
>>
>>85478762
See, that's where your wrong.

Some content needs to be thought about, it's not enough simply to watch S.T.A.L.K.E.R, if you don't understand it then you've just been wasting your time.

Reality TV on the other hand, a literal infant could understand, because that's how it's designed.

Stop being daft and realize that, yes, people that watch (and enjoy) reality TV are literally stupid.
>>
deadwood became very boring in season 3
>>
>>85479054
>you will never be this much of a pseudo-intellectual faggot
Feels good man
>>
>>85477221
She was the second hottest female on the show. Number 1 was Kristen Bell's guest appearance of course.
>The scene where Joanie undresses her
>>
>>85479069
Season 3 is the best and absolute kino
I also really love the ending as it is and don't feel disappointed in the slightest
I also believe John from Cincinnati is the most artistically daring TV show and top 5 material
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.