[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>expecting kino when you don't support the creation of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 15

File: piracy.jpg (182KB, 896x892px) Image search: [Google]
piracy.jpg
182KB, 896x892px
>expecting kino when you don't support the creation of kino with your money

You people are destroying the industry.

Admit it.
>>
Gladly
>>
I'm doing you a service. Get on your knees and thank me good bitch.
>>
>>85475503
The retards here don't get it. They pirate every damn movie and then they act surprised that Hollywood whores itself out to kids, soccer moms, and China - in other words, to groups willing to pay money to go sit in a theater.
>>
No you see Holywood is run by jews, and the jews charge me a markup of 60% on petrol so in a way I do pay for my movies.
>>
>>85475503
>advertising degenarate propaganda in movies
>brainless tv shows and movies made on production lines
>wanting money for polluting people mind

You (((people))) are destroying civilization.

Admit it.
>>
>steal banana
>banana isn't there because i ate it
piracy isn't theft when the copied banana is still there
>>
>>85475680
Jews have controlled Hollywood for 100 years. You can't explain why Hollywood sucks now by saying that it's because Jews run it. They ran it back when it was good, too.
>>
>>85475679
How are "the Jews" charging you for petrol? Are neonazis the dumbest people living?
>>
>>85475682
Whatever we call it isn't important, the point is that the people who created the banana don't get compensated.
>>
>>85475718
>What is ethanol
>>
>>85475647
This. Hollywood knows there's no money in the piracy 4chan demographic so why should they represent or cater to them in films?
>>
But I own all Snyder kino, except Sucker Punch and that Owl shit of course.
>>
Why should I pay jews who go around brainwashing our kids? Why do (((they))) deserve money for pushing agendas like feminism that are hurtful to humanity as a whole?
Destroying family values is not something that I like to watch.
>>
>>85475727
but what does it matter they still have their banana. Do you even understand capitalism?
>>
>>85475705
they've been cramming Communist ideals and subtly undermining the American lifestyle ever since the 20s started
>>
>>85475503
True kino never does well in theatres anyway so what's the point? They still get made, but nobody's ever heard of them
>>
>>85475727
they do get compensated because the banana (video game) happens to be a very unique food source that can't be found anywhere else in the world except from that specific vendor so when people copy that special banana they're incentivized to fund the manufacturers to support themc reating more of that product
>>
File: IMG_3374.jpg (30KB, 530x278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3374.jpg
30KB, 530x278px
>>85475705
Yea but theyve been all been poisoned by the democrats.
>>
>>85475680
Why do people who complain about this have the most polluted minds of all then? You're so retarded that some neckbeard on the internet successfully goaded you into placing parentheses around random words, constantly.
>>
>>85475767
You're missing the point. My point is that if too many people copy the banana farmer's bananas, the banana farmer can't make a living any more and is forced to whore himself out by growing shit banana knockoffs for people with no taste.
>>
>>85475779
Are you saying that a truly great movie has never been profitable? Maybe that's true now, but it wasn't always true.
>>
>>85475868
He shoulda been a better banana saleman, dont be mad thats just capitalism doing its job, the weak will perish.
>>
>>85475772
What American lifestyle? The lifestyle of robber barons importing poor Italians, Irish, and Eastern Europeans to work in factories in the cities and building giant rail corporations over land recently seized by force from native people? That lifestyle? What sort of lifestyle are you under the impression America had before the 20s?
>>
Still waiting on a dunkirk screener
Haven't checked but all the threads are filled with dicksucking plebs who paid Weinberg for tickets

I assume it's not out yet
>>
>>85475946
You don't get it. I'm not mad. I'm a capitalist myself. I'm just pointing out that there are consequences. If people don't support artists, the artists stop making art. It has nothing to do with being mad. I'm just pointing out that if you don't spend money on movies, it's either hypocritical or stupid to be surprised that movies get worse and worse.
>>
File: 568dd4d388b8c66d750002e7.jpg (192KB, 1392x2048px) Image search: [Google]
568dd4d388b8c66d750002e7.jpg
192KB, 1392x2048px
>indie movie comes out
>everybody on /tv/ wants to pirate it.

OP is right
>>
> tfw i've never ever bought a single movie or audio disc
>>
>>85476022
>i've never ever bought a single movie or audio disc

me too. my parents didn't either. they just rented movies from Blockbuster, watched cable tv and listened to the radio.

When I moved out, I only bought myself a TV and a media server to stream my pirated movies to it.
>>
>implying I have money
>>
>>85475988
Well maybe they shouldnt be giving away their movies for free, dont argue with capitalism just let it run its course.
>>
>>85475965
Dunkirk 2017 HDCAM ENG x264-SeeHD.mkv
>>
>>85475753
>Implying 4chan has sizable population to affect quality and income of movies
>>
>>85475718
>What is high taxes on ""dirty energy"" cause muh gluba wamin
>>
Hollywood destroyed itself.

By aggressively pushing capeshit, market-research bullshit, and refusing to create character-driven narratives, Hollywood has driven audiences out of movie theaters.

It's sad. I learn about foreign movies and independent movies online, and I want to go see them, but but does my local theater ever show them? Fuck no. They need to use all twenty screens for the Emoji movie.
>>
File: library.png (91KB, 984x618px) Image search: [Google]
library.png
91KB, 984x618px
>be me
>never bought a movie in my life
>have private tracker accounts
>when I search for a movie, no matter how old or rare it is, I get an organized list of different versions of that movie such as in pic related, from shitty avi to the entire Bluray disc with extras

Kino is free forever. There is no need to pay for it. I do not care if the industry dies as long as I don't pay a dime.
>>
>>85476085
fag
>>
>hey everybody, can someone post a link so i can download all the episodes of ___________ kino show for free? i refuse to pay for anything because of jews and such but watching tv is literally all i fucking do
>>
File: kino.png (4MB, 4165x5000px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
4MB, 4165x5000px
kys faggot
>>
>>85475988
pirating is a way of correcting the market as well
movies 30 years ago weren't bloated budgeted pieces of crap marketed at all audiences simultaneously
the last time that happened Hollywood's bubble exploded so hard half the studios were on the verge of bankruptcy
it's gonna happen again no matter how much you decide to spend on it
>>
File: knight.png (53KB, 334x178px) Image search: [Google]
knight.png
53KB, 334x178px
>>85475647
>china
>not pirating
>>
>people crying about piracy in 2017
Really faggots?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

/thread
>>
Go waste thousands buying blu-rays and ultra HD blu-rays pleb. I'm sure you buy season sets of TV shows too, and subscribe to Netflix too. Fag.
>>
File: Leave.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Leave.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>85477368
>kys
You have to go back.
>>
i pirate everything and i hope every one of you do the same
>>
>>85477129
>Just get a job! XD
>>
ExpressVPN is five bucks a month. Never pay Hollywood a dime again.
>>
>>85478249
I go to the kinoplex about once every 2 months but I rarely pay and it's rarely for the latest blockbusters. Other than that I don't remember the last time I paid for anything tv-related.
>>
>>85475705
>US cinema golden age was when jews were banned from making movies
>everyone agrees that time period made the best movies ever
>oh wow jews dindu nuffin
>>
>>85478351
>actually being this stupid
can you imagine
>>
>>85475647
This. Money speaks louder than words. It's why shitty movies get sequels and why incredible movies die in obscurity: it's all about that box office. /tv/ is full of millennials who prioritize access over ownership, so they'll never understand this.
>Why pay for something when you can get it for free?
Why indeed.
>>
>>85478425
Stop being a faggit, capitalism is all about getting shit for cheap, and free shit is cheap.
>>
I fucking wish piracy would destroy the industry. If it did i would literally be running 24/7 seeds and multiple computers downloading every second i wasn't actively using the internet.

Fuck the film modern industry.
>>
>>85476091
>if I illegally copy this movie from an illegitimate source, the movie studio gave it to me for free
You can't be older than 14. You're too young and too stupid to be here.

The acquisition of goods or services without due compensation of the provider is not and has never been part of the capitalist model. That's a deviation from the model and it's why theft and piracy have been considered crimes under every capitalist society in human history.

You're a moron justifying your degeneracy and have the gall to act like you're doing people a favor. Fuck you.
>>
We're in the era of informed consumers making themselves heard with their wallet. Piracy is just a part of that.
>>
>>85476091
>>85478582
Am I witnessing a double bait n' switch?
>>
>>85475503
I try to only download movies that were limited in distribution anyways so I keep seeing the bigger budget ones on theater or paid streaming services but never download them. At most i'll rent and save it on pc but wont share in the internet.

Certainly while movies have very low objective relevance to the world outside its entertainment value it's a job and you always gotta p2p entertainment facts
>>
>>85475503
its not theft
its a crime but not theft
>>
>>85476136
>filmed in 70mm
>being projected from film
>download a soda cam copy
This is retarded beyond words.
>>
>>85475503
>piracy is theft
>manslaughter is murder
>jaywalking is grand theft auto
Laws aren't that arbitrary
>>
>>85475832
Because they're hilariously dumb and impressionable
>>
>>85478483
every piracy is a lost sale man
I've been downloading the same movie for over 3 years, within a couple months the studio will be bankrupt
>>
>>85478857
I download proper copies for good films. For all the timewasters I just stream or download whatever earliest copy there is.
>>
>>85478459
But anon, cheap and free isn't the same thing.
>>
>>85475503
worked fine with the music "industry". maybe stop putting ads every 5 minutes and ill actually watch tv on a tv again.
>>
>>85475503
>The movie studios make a billion shekels every time they release capeshit

>YOU ARE DESTROYING THE INDUSTRY!

Yeah sure cupcake.
>>
i actually share a netflix account so im not pirate scum.
>>
>>85476143
100mill users, this is just Facebook with less hoops.
Its literally more mainstream than reddit(also,4chan is biggest advertisement for reddit,i didnt knew what reddit was and checked it because it was mentioned so much here) , and, this is objective, reddit is edgier, has more gray content, shitload of opinions(expirience may vary).
You can find more topics there, and mention of it triggers 4chan users,while reddit dont giv a fuk.
>>
>>85478286
>ExpressVPN is five bucks a month.

Only retards pay to torrent.
>>
>>85475503
I don't care. I am a parasite - I will move on to pirating some other form of media when this one dies.
>>
File: Screenshot_15.png (8KB, 864x99px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_15.png
8KB, 864x99px
>>85479203
>100mill users, this is just Facebook with less hoops.
Nice bait.
>>
>>85479203
Fuck off, reddit shill.
>>
File: jRwVK0O.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jRwVK0O.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>85478643
>people who don't pirate (e.g., moms) aren't informed consumers
>people who don't pay for things are "consumers"
>>
>>85479164
>market is oversaturated with cape shit now because it's the only thing that makes money anymore
Yes, you are destroying the industry. The ruins are all around you. See you at the Avengers opening night, buddy.
>>
>>85480515
>this reading comprehension
I can't believe your handler lets you on the internet unsupervised.
>>
>>85475503
>kino kino kino

You're fucking up the board. Admit it.
>>
>>85475503
If it's Kino with beautiful visuals and audio I'll probably either pay to see it at the theatre or I'll buy it on Blueray/4K, if it's just some stupid flick from ten years ago like Nacho Libre I'll probably just download if from rutracker.org. Same with TV shows.

I support copyright law but I think they last too long, if Disney Animation Studios couldn't rely on the small but steady stream of profits from almost a century of their amazing back catalog they might put more effort into generating better quality films instead soulless, pseudo-feminist CGI garbage
>>
>>85475503
The industry will autofellate itself forever, we do not fucking matter.
>>
>>85478398
hello schlomo
>>
>>85475705

US jews changed when European started to get rid of bolsheviks who coincidentally all happened to be kikes. Ones that weren't gassed fled to US. Without said kikes US academia and media would be fine.
>>
>>85482356
>gassed

the holohoax isn't real, anon
>>
>>85475503
>devaluate your own creation dy digitizing it and making infinite copies of it
>expect everyone to pay the full price of a live performance for a copy of a digitally enhanced single performance held behind closed doors
>implying "artist" should be a full time lucrative job

The world truly is fucked, isn't it?
>>
>>85475503
No, because I got fed up and stopped.

I saw how overpriced and unfair the industry was, yet also saw piracy as theft. Thus the only way to watch, was to not watch. So I stopped watching stuff. It has been hard at times given conversions tend to be about stuff I have never seen, but I get by and save a lot of money.
>>
>>85475503
DVDs are way too expensive and have been for a long time. Even now that they're a way deader medium than in the 90s, new releases are still $25-$30. TV is full of shitty ads. Piracy was/is a way of the people showing the fucking kikes that we're not taking that shit anymore and it's their choice and their own problem if they don't want to listen. Whoever created Netflix bothered to listen, whoever created Stan bothered to listen, etc.

Same applies to Spotify too.
>>
File: 85d.jpg (58KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
85d.jpg
58KB, 750x750px
>>85475503
>guy buys DVD
>puts it onto the internet
>50 people watch it for free
>theft

>guy buys DVD
>invites his friends over to watch it
>over the course of a few months/a year or more, his friends, family and various other people watch it 50 times for free
>not theft
>>
>>85483939
>not theft
Actually it is, you should check the law.

Even whistling a song in public space is theft.
>>
>>85483229
You admit there is a value to the product with your desire to consume it, Live a life without the art if you feel it has no value. But one can not demand a product but insist the creator not be properly compensated for providing it in a fair exchange.
While I'm sure you could argue the semantics of weather taking a digital file is technically "stealing" you would have to at the very least admit its selfish and not contributory.
>>
I would support it if there was something worth supporting. There's no movies out these days that are worth my money.
>>
>>85475647
>movies are shitty because people pirate
>people don't pirate because movies are shitty and not worth paying for.
which one seems more plausible
>>
>>85483939
Yup, you can share privately owned property with people but once it's copied and distributed it becomes theft. Astute observation anon!
>>
>>85483939
>50 people watch it for free

If only 50 people in the world pirated movies then it wouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>85475953
Where faggots and niggers knew their place
>>
>>85484023
>Even whistling a song in public space is theft.

Source?
>>
>>85475503
but i go watch smaller budget and indie films at the local spot that show them. i also buy those same films later on blu-ray if i enjoyed them.

i pirate the shit out of big studio stuff. the movies are trash and they already make hundreds of millions of dollars at the box office anyway. they can go without my eight dollars.
>>
>>85475647
>>85475753
>>85478425
You guys are right, money does speak louder than words. Which is exactly why I pirate almost everything and only buy the things I like.
>>
>>85475682
>copy banana
>meanwhile original banana rots
>go back to copy another banana
>???
>>
>>85475503
If the film industry were less profitable, it wouldn't be dominated by Jewish wheeler-dealers who have zero interest in films.

A billion dollars spent on men in costumes hitting each other is not money well spent.
>>
>>85475526
bitch
>>
>>85475647
/thread
>>
>>85478875
BUT EVERY TIME YOU WALK SOMEWHERE YOU'RE DENYING AUTO MANUFACTURERS AND OIL COMPANIES SALES
>>
>>85484513
cuck
>>
>>85475503
The industry is garbage, why would I care if i limit their agenda-pushing
>>
>>85484259
If you're watching it then you decided its worth your money. Unless you watch 0 movies then this argument is literally retarded.
>>
I've gone to the theaters to see everything that's worth a shit that's been made since 2007.

As such I haven't been to the theaters since 2007
>>
>>85475503
EL KINO JAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>85484497
It is when it generates 750 Million at the box office, 400 Million in DVD/Blu-Ray sales, 1 Billion in streaming and television distribution. 3 Billion in licensing, and another 10 Billion in toy sales.

These movies aren't the ones hurt by illegal downloading anyway
>>
>>85484729
>If you're watching it then you decided its worth your money
No, it means it's worth these 2 hours I didn't know what to do with.
>>
>>85484902
The movie people should just make their movie free and learn to make movies better and for cheaper, then they can just have boobie ad revenue like 4chan.
>>
>>85484946
>ads

whats that
>>
>>85484902
>They offered a service, you decided you wanted it.
>They put a value on said service, you decided to circumvent that value and take it for free.

Your time management and leisure activities aren't anyone's problems but your own.
>>
>>85484742
Let's be fair here, there were a couple of decent movies lately that were worth seeing in the cinema. Pacific Rim or Mad Max for example.
Granted, they weren't masterpieces but all in all pretty fun.
>>
>>85475503
>Buy a 4K blurary
>Can only play it on the bluray drive you put it in
>Oops, handshaking between your device and your monitor failed even though both are HDCP 2.2 compatible sorry

vs.
>download a 4k rip
>put in on a server and play it from any device in your house
>play it on any screen you want
>>
>>85485073
they didn't offer a torrenting service, let alone put a price on it
>>
>>85485186
the film is the service you dolt.
>>
>>85475718
yes
>>
>>85485095
>Pacific Rim or Mad Max
>worth money

ah, you're part of the problem
>>
File: IMG_3381.jpg (146KB, 960x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3381.jpg
146KB, 960x773px
>>85484742
Not even Les Miserables?
>>
>>85475761
Hear hear!
but I'll bet you still watch it
>>
>>85485263
>film
Nah, I pay for films. What I torrented was a flick to occupy a moment of my time.
>>
>>85485349
Who the fuck thought the 30th remake of le miserables was worth money?
>>
>>85478425

I honestly can't think of a single movie made in the last ten years that I liked that I wanted a sequel for. We're not all comic book movie watching faggots.
>>
>>85485408
>semantics
>meme's
Torrenting isn't even the shittiest thing about your personality so honestly I wouldn't worry about it for now.

but for the sake of your particular brand of autism let me rephrase
"the motion picture is the service you dolt."
>>
>>85475526

/thread
>>
>>85485563
I still don't see the point of your posts. You think that I don't know? Or that I give a shit? At the end of the day if there's something I might like I go watch it in the cinema. For everything else I either ignore totally or torrent.
>>
File: 1501062512493.jpg (143KB, 896x892px) Image search: [Google]
1501062512493.jpg
143KB, 896x892px
>>
>>85485650
Ok, your an asshole with abundant free time who steals media as a means to pass the time until he rots to death in his chair. You sure showed me.

The original post I replied to was
>"I would support it if there was something worth supporting. There's no movies out these days that are worth my money."
My point was the consumer does not get to dictate the value. And that if you consume the service you have decided that you want it and the creators should receive requested compensation.

You have now agreed with my original point that torrenting is stealing. Enjoy the rest of your endless free time now that I'm done arguing with you, maybe you can find a cam of the newest spiderman so you can excitedly tell everyone on your fourms how much you hate it.
>>
remember when netflix started trying a guerilla marketing campaign to make piracy seem "uncool?"
>>
>>85485995
Your post is all wrong. And I wouldn't even torrent capeshit t.bh, but I'll watch a cam of Dunkirk if I can get past the first 2 minutes the next time I try.
>>
File: 1499377385465.webm (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1499377385465.webm
3MB, 400x224px
>>85475503
>destroying an industry built on the subjection of humanity via social propaganda mind control

Where do I sign up?
>>
>>85475647
Third post best post.
>>
>>85478582
Enjoy spending your money on digital goods that can be accessed on the internet for free. Good goyim
>>
>>85478286
This, paying for hollywood bullshit is the ultimate blue pill.
>>
>>85483810
Exactly. Ads are everywhere and plebs actually enjoy watching them. By pirating, you get proper HD releases that are great quality, and you don't need to see any advertisements. Even the coming soon ads aren't there. You press play and the movie plays. It's sad that when you pay for a product they still shove ads in your face. Fuck that.

Hard drives are much cheaper than buying a full library of DVDs or blu-rays..
>>
>>85485995
Zero substance bullshit sophistry.
2/10
>>
>put out shitty reboots
>shitty reboots dont sell
>OY VEY IT MUST BE DA PIRACY
>pander to social justice because fuck it
>movies flop because no one likes niggers, fags or trannies
>OY VEY IT MUST BE DA PIRACY AND WHITE PEOPLE
>>
But I don't pirate.

I purchased blurays and rip them onto my Plex server at full quality.

60TB and growing.
>>
File: 1501092120876.png (30KB, 853x543px) Image search: [Google]
1501092120876.png
30KB, 853x543px
>>85475503
>implying Hollywood puts out anything that is deserving of my dollarydoos.
>>
>>85475953
Manifest Destiny mother fucker.
>>
>>85475953
>ugh capitalism
*stands in bread line*
>>
File: 61861681.jpg (195KB, 537x585px) Image search: [Google]
61861681.jpg
195KB, 537x585px
>>85475705

>when it was good
>>
>>85475503
Just seeing if I can still post here.
>>
>>85489502
looks like I can. Thought I might have been banned when I Bane posted earlier.
>>
>>85475647
That's not Hollywood whoring itself out, that's appealing to the lowest common denominator, IE: idiots, and there are a hell of a lot more stupid moms with stupid children and gullible Chinese than there are kissless males on message boards in the world.
>>
i'm sorry i took your daughter's virginity, sir, i promise it won't happen again.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.