[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>middle class black people are oppressed when middle class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 33

File: Get-Out.png (752KB, 1344x710px) Image search: [Google]
Get-Out.png
752KB, 1344x710px
>middle class black people are oppressed when middle class white people are awkwardly friendly with them
What the actual fuck is wrong with critics that made them fellate this movie so fucking hard?
>>
>>85469303
>awkwardly friendly
hijacking their bodies is awkwardly friendly?
>>
>>85469393
That's the standard horror shit. Everything leading up to that is just "I would have voted Obama in for a third term" or something to that effect, which the audience is supposed to find creepy, I guess.
>>
>>85469497

Would you have it rather have been a bunch of stereotypical racist, rural, Trump voting primitives?
>>
>>85469497
They don't want race to be a subliminal subject of conversation. Just a regular conversation without obvious pandering in order to seem nice.
>>
>>85469303
Niggers have a deep-seated fear that all white people, no matter how outwardly nice they are, are secretly racists who hate their guts
>>
>>85469994
>Drumpf
>>
>>85470232
They kinda are though, literally all of them. Even the ones who practice miscegenation.
>>
>>85469497
It's not a matter of creepiness like >>85470107
said, black people are just tired of race always being brought up.
>>
>>85470292
Then why do they keep bringing it up?
>>
>>85469303
They were mocking out-of-touch "progressive" whites, who have to make some statement about race to try to appeal to a black person during conversation. Don't be dumb.
>>
>>85470292
>black people are just tired of race always being brought up.

This is such bullshit though they never shut the fuck up about race. Peele himself unironically says shit like he wants to generate "wokeness"
>>
>>85470313
>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
>>
>>85470435
No they don't talk about it, only when it's mentioned, take this from a black person with black friends, we don't like being different especially on a visual level because thats perceived first before any actual exchange of information, you will know I'm black and you automatically draw up negative stereotypes and we know you do so of course it's uncomfortable.
>>
>>85471127
Meanwhile, Get Out is a movie a black person wrote and directed about the hidden racism of polite white people.
>>
How long you guys been crying about this movie? Six months? More? This is so far beyond what SJW ever did. You guys have outdone them. Biggest Whiners In History. Congrats.
>>
>>85471194
The film was also satire, the point was that that's exactly how a lot of black people feel when every conversation seems to revolve around the person being black, if you notice in the movie Chris does nothing and dismisses these feelings until actual evidence appears. Literally the joke was a "it couldn't be what I think it is but it is surprisingly" you don't expect actual racism but you're still skeptical because racist people.do actually exist and when it is actually real racism you're surprised and hurt.

You wouldn't get it because the movie was made for you, you've never had a talk about how your skin color which you didn't choose could change the opinions of people you meet before you even speak or the cliche parent talk in which you have to tell your kid that a cop or even anyone with the ability to maim or kill you will most likely assume you to be a criminal or being devious because other black people are.

Why would you think that any black person would want to talk about race when it's always a negative topic for black people? Black people aren't the boogyman nor do they/we think that all white people are evil but we do awknowledge the fact that 1. Some white people are evil and racist 2. White people are the majority and ,like any other majority group anywhere, will take advantage of this fact whether or not they are conscious of it 3. Our culture is important to us because it will be all that is left (black people will probably become mixed in with other or will die out unnaturally).
>>
>>85471274
>a black millionaire in Hollywood makes a movie about how oppressed he is when his white neighbors are nice to him
>but hundreds of thousands of anonymous people on a Mongolian tapestry forum are talking about how they don't like it, which is even worse
>>
>>85471194

And yet the OP, who clearly isn't black felt the need to start this bait thread.
>>
I want every one one of your white pieces of shit to pledge to be black the rest of your lives to prove that racism is 'over'. Not one of you fucking assholes will do that.

Yes, I'm white, so don't go there you apologistic pieces of human filth.

Become black, because it's fucking great!
>>
>>85471648
>Why would you think that any black person would want to talk about race when it's always a negative topic for black people?
Because America is becoming a society where you gain status by flaunting your victimization. Did you even watch Hillary Clinton march the mom of fucking Michael Brown out on stage even though it was obvious at that point that he was a fucking violent thug and the "Hands up, don't shoot!" bullshit was long since dubious at that point? When presidential candidates are willing to do that, there's obviously massive capital in being black in America.

Hell, the fact that Peele could make this movie and have white critics slobber over how it's a brilliant take on race relations is evidence of that. Upper class white people are eager to flay the skins off their back (or more aptly, to flay the skins off the back of poor white people and claim it's alright because of their racial privilege).

Jordan Peele is literally far more privileged than the average white person, and yet he still cries in public about how oppressed he is. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>85471840

White middle class people need to play the bitch card more, be the serious victims like they are. They've learned that from the retarded sophistry of today. "WOW, It worked for people who are actually victimized, LETS TRY THAT!"

You fucking dipshit fuck ups can't even recognize propaganda methods.
>>
>>85471840
Lmao he actually took the bait
>>
>>85471840
not saying ur wrong. just wondering where and when peele did this crying in public. never heard of this.
>>
>>85471840

You know, you could just say you dont understand it, or you didnt like the movie.
>>
>>85471274
Watching /tv/ cry about this movie is hilarious.
It's the only reason I come here.
>>
>>85471925
See >>85471093
A fucking millionaire is blubbing about how he's a victim of racism every day because of his skin color.
>>
>>85471840
>Jordan Peele is literally far more privileged than the average white person, and yet he still cries in public about how oppressed he is. It's fucking disgusting.

And Al Gore argued for environmentalism while having a giant carbon footprint, you fucking fucking simpleton idiot.

You don't change shit by capitulating to you underclass idiots that try to claim hypocrisy. Don' you get that? Warren Buffett is mad wealthy, but he still advocates for the poor. That's not hypocrisy, that's dealing with you pieces of shit on your level until SHIT IS FAIR.
>>
>>85471937
Get Out is one of those movies that the detractors seem to understand better than the fans. Their analysis is closer in line with Peele's.
>>
>>85471964

Jordan peele grew up with a single mom and dropped out of public school. I wouldnt say he grew up privledged, however, instead of bitching on the internet about stuff he doesnt like he decided to build a career. Kinda sad for you tbvh
>>
I know most of you people are dirt people who don't know how to analyze or synthesize knowledge, but you need to stop being closed off idiots in life, or you're going to watch your entire country, your continent fail. China did it back when they burned their exploration fleet. You're doing it now by being a group of goddamn morons.
>>
>>85471980
There's a difference between not living in accordance with the principles you're advocating for, like polluting while being for preserving the environment, and crying about what a victim you are while living at the top 1% of American society.

It's weird, too, I remember when the left used to actually not want to suck the dicks of rich people, but I guess when they're black they're the real oppressed class after all, right?
>>
>>85472032
He's not speaking in the past tense. He claims to be a victim everyday, not just to have been one.
>>
>>85472065
What does him being rich have to do with racism? Im certain upper class people are just as racist as the middle class, if not more. Money doesn't change the existence of racism.
>>
>>85471840
>I am surprised that people who make it to the movie industry or political stage are people who take advantage of societal norms.
America is not becoming a society where you can gain status by flaunting victim hood, nobody likes those people at all, they just say they do so they appear to be on the moral right - a person who is friends with SJWs

You'll notice that most people who use as examples don't do anything that is impactful or impressive for the causes they "care about" it's just virtue signaling and if you can't see that you're blind in fact most of the praise to this movie was virtue signaling because most people like people who appear to be on the moral right. Upper class white people will never do anything to compromise the systems that got them to the upper class, the places you see "black privilege" are places that are irrelevant to the people in actual power, it's just that white guilt is a popular fad right now and money is to be made off of it, Peele is just taking advantage of it, most people can't.
>>
>>85472131
>What does him being rich have to do with racism?
What does racism even matter if he's able to live a life far better than the average American while being a victim of it on a daily basis?
>>
>>85472065

No, they're just the least corrupt of the most corrupt system on the planet. You know what happens to absolutely corrupt systems? They end up as the Western Roman Empire dying, the Eastern Roman Empire dying and the death of an entire genome of people to Gauls, Germanics, Turks, Moors. America is going to die in the next century. And you idiots made sure it didn't right itself.
>>
>>85470292
>Tired of it being brought up
>Won't shut the fuck up about it

That shit don't compute.
>>
>>85472096
And reddit kids cry about white genocide. You're not on the rational side, fag.
>>
>>85472155

Because his family and friends deal with it every single day. Again, him having money doesn't automatically exclude him from these issues. He has the platform to inform people about them, so why shouldn't he? Why does this make you insecure?
>>
>>85472155
Racism doesn't have to be happening to him for him to see that racism affects the people around him. Shit, are you confused as to why rich people give to charities too?
>>
File: 1431995052908.png (63KB, 259x235px) Image search: [Google]
1431995052908.png
63KB, 259x235px
>>85469303
who gives a fuck. im never affected by any type of this shit in real life and i live in shitty as florida thats full of niggers and spics. its not an issue. no one actually gives a fuck.stop buying into forced agendas and actually pay attention when you go out.
oh but i get it, you don't get out, so you let strangers on the internet shape your worldview, huh?
>>
File: 1488289459206.png (69KB, 168x194px) Image search: [Google]
1488289459206.png
69KB, 168x194px
>"But why black people?"
>"Dude we just want to be black lmao"
>>
>>85472268

Black people have to deal with the gibbled human beings that are not far from being monkeys. They all react on instinct. "Oh, his face is dark! I'm gonna die!" Like an infant thinks before knowing anything of its world. This is how people from Alabama live day to day. They're like having a massive group of rapist level pieces of shit in your society at all times.
>>
>>85472288

Probably the most resonable post ITT.

Just don't treat people like shit and live your life, its really that easy.
>>
>>85472302

stop typing 'lmao', you sound like a dipshit. honestly, like a fucking moron.
>>
>>85472223
Yes, and no institutions with any power in the world take white genocide seriously, and anyone with any fame or status who talks about it as a serious concept would be shunned overnight. Jordan Peele receives acclaim for his movie, which he claims is about the perpetual racism against every black man in America every day, and claims to be a such a victim himself to applause from Hollywood.

I'm not sure why you think reddit or /pol/ are legitimate answers what actual celebrities are doing.
>>
>>85470232
niggers have such massive victim-complexes
>>
>>85472275
He's saying it IS happening to him though, that's the point.
>>
>>85472360
if you're not a stupid piece of shit you can get along with anyone from the dirtiest nigger to the greediest jew. you have to learn to tolerate the subhumans and use them for your own gain. soothe the savage beast rather than confront it.
>>
>>85472343
Idek what to say desu. Valid point, I'm actually blown away.
>>
>>85472302
Is joke, it's just showing that people who think black people are running the world and are cool don't actually understand black people. Like wanting to eat cake but not wanting the calories that come with it, if you knew of the calories you wouldn't eat it.
>>
>>85472389

Be a nigger for a day, then be a nigger for a year, then be a nigger for your entire life you fucking piece of shit. You'd be the biggest baby on the block.
>>
>>85472422
fuck off shill
>>
>>85472428
Jordan Peele almost certainly has a better life than the anon you're arguing with and cries about his station in America, and yet here you are defending him.
>>
>>85472473

Again, him being in his position does not make him exempt from issues dealing with race.
>>
>>85472473

But if he's out in his car on a dark night, he has that latent fear, every day, all day. Don't you get that?
>>
>>85472032
Wait, I thought systemic racism held the black people down? He shouldn't have been able to be successful under the racism of America.
>>
LoL this movie isn't about racism you numbnuts. It's about liberals' bizarro racism.
Peele is obviously sick of libs not seeing black people as people who can take care of themselves. They think blacks are like pets who need to be pandered to 24/7 and compensated for muh racism and slavery. Their bizarro racism can't see deeper than skin, they can't realize that there's more to black people's character than their race.

Blacks can never properly achieve anything with their lives if liberals keep treating them like little kids.
>>
>>85472497
And again, race stops being a relevant issue if he can claim to be a victim of racism everyday while living a far better life than the average American.
>>
Because it's a really good movie. Notice how you didn't talk about the movie at all, you were just crying about muh identity politics like the boring retard you are
>>
>>85472507

It's black and white to you fucking morons. Wealthy blacks don't get screwed around, ever, do they? Why don't you people just fuck the fuck off. You're utterly simple humans. The literal dumbest fucks we end up producing through procreation. You end up being too stupid to breathe.
>>
>>85472509
>It's not about racism, it's just about a specific type of racism
>>
>>85472404
I mean shit it probably does happen sometimes, Peale is rich to poor people but to actual rich people (aka people who decide what happens) he's still pretty poor, and because of that I'm sure some people higher on the totem pole are racist towards him since they are most likely older white rich guys who don't like black people(old people really only people like them)
>>
>>85472373
>and no institutions with any power in the world take white genocide seriously
Why do you think that is, larping mexican?
>>
>>85472540
Are you saying whites never get "screwed around"? Is America racist against whites if rich whites get "screwed around"?
>>
>>85472507
When has he complained about the system holding him down?
>>
>>85472541
Yes that's right. Don't tell me you think that adding meme arrows to your post counts as an argument?
>>
>>85472540
>this millionaire is claiming to be a victim
>people are dubious about his victimhood
>UGH, RICH PEOPLE SUFFER TOO YOU FUCKING DISGUSTING HICKS, WHY CAN'T YOU BE ENLIGHTENED AND ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE MORE PRIVILEGE THAN HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES?
>>
Every one of you poverty infested assholes makes me want a black planet. You're just the equivalent of the whining child that didn't get their treat. You realize you look and sound disgusting to normal people, right?
>>
>>85472373
Hollywood as in people in the actual industry don't give a fuck that he claims to be a victim, they care about the movie because it exploits white virtue signaling for money which is what Hollywood actually cares about. Of course they don't care about white genocide, it doesn't exist, black could never be the majority, neither could Mexicans or any other minority simply because birth rates are down and the numbers don't add up, there are too many white people both population wise and power wise to breed put without becoming white yourself.
>>
>>85472550
Except Jordan Peele isn't going after the white 1%, the billionaires with massive amounts of political influence. He's going after middle class white people who are awkwardly nice to black people, and calling them racists.

And again, he's not just claiming to be a victim sometimes, but every. Fucking. Day.

It's fucking disgusting from someone as well off as him.
>>
>>85472614
>rich people can't suffer
Literal leftist drivel. This is your position.
>>
>>85471648

This is the most nauseatingly ignorant self-victimizing bullshit I've ever read. I want to hope its pasta but I have a feeling you're being sincere and if not, I know there are people who feel this way. Grow up you faggot.
>there are evil racist white people
Nigger, there are evil people of every race and many are racist as well. You need to get this black and white bullshit out of your head, but I know you won't. You'll bond with any other victimized race (unless they're too white skinned) and attack whitey as much as you can, then try and take some high stance that you know better when you're full of shit.
>>
>>85472533

Being rich does not mean you are immune to problems. I'm not really sure what you cant get about that. I dont really think youre as stupid as youre trying to seem right now.
>>
It's a decently made film which had some very good moments even though it's a bit predictable at times. It's both funny and thrilling, and the acting was very good. I enjoyed it. Would recommend it to a friend.
Couldn't give a single fuck about any of your political bullshit l. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>85472658
They can suffer, but when they're claiming to be victims of society, and that they're being oppressed by people poorer than them with a different skin color, it's a little grotesque.
>>
>>85472700
>being oppressed by people poorer than them with a different skin color

I can help but laugh at this
>>
>>85472651

You sound like Reinhard Heydrich. People who are so racially obsessed are a plague.
>>
>>85472696
>Being rich does not mean you are immune to problems. I'm not really sure what you cant get about that.
When you're claiming to be more oppressed than people who are generally much, much worse off than you, you can't see why that would bother anybody? Are you sure you actually care about inequality?
>>
>>85472656
No he isn't you idiot, he's appealing to people who will pay to see the movie, those middle class white people who are "awkwardly nice to black people" are either racist who would never see the movie or people who would see the movie to prove to themselves they aren't racist or to prove to other people they aren't racist and there tends to be more of the latter so that's what he went after, black people were gonna see it either way because someone black made it.

That's how he makes money, I'm sure he doesn't have anything against those people but alot of those people will pay a measly 20$ to try to prove they aren't racist which means profit.

Like I have said before victimization is a fad in which people make money these days, it will pass and Jordan Peele knows this and is trying to cash out as much as he can.
>>
>>85472757
>When you're claiming to be more oppressed than people who are generally much, much worse off than you, you can't see why that would bother anybody? Are you sure you actually care about inequality?

Wait so are you telling me that there isnt a such thing as a racist white person with more money that Peele because that would be a terrible argument
>>
I've never realized how repugnant I find Americans. I guess I just lied to myself for 30 years. You people are just generally stomach turning human beings.
>>
>>85472824
The white people in the movie 'Get Out' have less money than Peele, as do the vast majority of white people in the country. Are you saying the Bill Gates calls Peele a nigger everyday when he gets up in the morning, or what?
>>
>>85471127
>No they don't talk about it
"It's because I'm black, isn't it!?!?"
That's 90% of the responses niggers make when you say almost anything to them. Niggers play the race card and bring up race non-stop.
>>
>>85472814
>victimization is a fad
>meanwhile capeshit is generating billions a year

Wouldnt he just make a superhero flick if he was just trying to cash in?
>>
>>85472700
>they're claiming to be victims of society
You seem to think public hangings are the only way society can make a victim out of you. You bitch about white genocide on your free time, so don't be a cynical prick.
>>
>>85472871
>Niggers play the race card and bring up race non-stop.
The irony is staggering.
>>
>race bait movie
>critics baited hard
>its B shlock not even horror
>comic relief black guy because you know, writing actual black characters is 2hard4pelle

its just going to b e realized eventually, after his next 2-3 movies bomb horribly, that he's a one trick pony and "WAH IM BLACK" doesn't really work when you're a priveledged person who lived in luxury for the past 20+ years and massively successful millionaire that cant even begin to relate to a legit black person who actually deals with shit on a daily basis
>>
File: Screenshot_20170726-034137.png (145KB, 1440x1587px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170726-034137.png
145KB, 1440x1587px
>>85472858
Theres plenty of white millionaires with more money than Peele. Despite that, money doesn't solve issues involving race, it just allows you to live more comfortably. This is a dumb argument
>>
At least you pieces of shit end up in poverty ravaged places in the US. Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. You're all barely non related to plant life at this point.
>>
>>85472916
I do think that millionaires in Hollywood whining about how victimized hey are is disgusting, and at least I'm not defending them while pretending I care about the oppressed.
>>
Stop fucking your sisters, stop making lead based alcohol and join the civilization that exists 70 years ahead of the place you currently live.
>>
>>85472992
You still haven't actually addressed my point though. If Peele can be a victim of racism everyday and still live a far better life than the average American, why is it a problem the average American should care about?
>>
>>85472994

If you would've just included this in the OP, you would've won the debate.
>>
>>85473035

Because he was an average american and the average american probably cant relate to racism in the upper class so he packaged it in a way where he could relate to more people and get his point across.

You point was hes rich so he cant address issues, which was completely unfounded and untrue.
>>
>>85473005
>ugh i just wanna care for real
More leftist shit. I know you're pretending to care about this anyway, half your posts in the thread are /pol/ drivel.
>>
>>85473093
No, my point is that he's far more privileged than the average American, so him claiming to be a victim, and a victim of a group of people of whom at least 95% are worse off than he is, is fucking sick.
>>
File: 1493434369020.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493434369020.png
116KB, 402x398px
>tfw wanna post some enlightening shit but don't have the energy to argue with some faggot on /tv/
>>
>>85473103
What does it say about you that a /pol/tard makes a better leftist than you do?
>>
>>85473150
you wonned
>>
>>85473150
>muh privilege
>>
>>85472691
You're first paragraph isn't an argument it's a sentence. I will address the second, I know there are evil people of every race(as does everyone else) however because white people are the majority in America it is far more likely that as a race I would meet more white racist than any other, and white people were specified because the other person specified that apparently black people hate white people which isn't true, infact the statement you are attacking addressed this by pointing out that all white people aren't evil but that some are, and it's probably true that there are more white racist in American than any other ethnicity in America.

As I said before I don't want to talk black and white bullshit, I came here tonight to see if there was a thread about The Thing, I went to this othread to see if there were any actual debate going on, which there isn't just a bunch of people circljerkin about how they're the real victim thus spreading the fake victimization they claim to hate and I hate circlejerks so I posted.

You automatically assume that I attack white people with other minorites without me saying anything about attacking or hating white people(in fact I say the opposite and instead hope that eventually you will see that black people aren't out to get you) just because I told I was black and disagreed with you.

You didn't even read my actual post you just skimmed so you could complain about how black people and jews are in a conspiracy to destroy whiteness with other minorities probably because you feel some kind of guilt for something people who weren't alive when you were did(which you shouldn't), you also probably regularly try to attribute whatever failures you face in life to the system being out to get you.

You know why I assumed this?, because I've spoken to people like you and they all say the same things. You probably have never talked to a black person about any of these things you think are so true about them.
>>
>>85471679
A millionaire making a movie I didn't watch didn't annoy me as much as lame as internet nerds annoyed me with their constant white tears.
>>
>>85473182
>at least im a better hypocrite
Okay.
>>
>>85469994
They wouldn't have the kind of money to pull off stealing bodies.
>>
Parking Pataweyo has really gone places huh
>>
>>85472882
Nobody in power wants to have him make one, you usually have to be asked to be apart of those and he wasn't or he'd be doing them, plus hes made his fame off of victimization and probably knows how to do it better than anything else. To be a capeshit director nowadays you have to have a made a name for yourself with projects that have a fanbase receptive to capeshit movies.
>>
File: 1499095986042.png (102KB, 346x340px) Image search: [Google]
1499095986042.png
102KB, 346x340px
>people didn't get that this movie was calling out the supposedly "progressive" liberals
>people didn't get that Dear White People was calling out "woke" crowd
>>
>>85473476
>Dumb people don't understand satire
>>
>>85473376
>Nobody in power wants to have him make one
Nobody in power wants him to make millions consistently?
>>
>>85473312
Holy shit I had no idea it was the same bloke
>>
>>85469303
but the score was 8.3
doesn't seem like fellating to me, just that they thought it's solid movie which it is
>>
>>85472929
>nigger getting offended by the word nigger
perpetuating the cycle you're supposedly not wanting to part part in
>>
>>85473514
Nobody wants him to be a capeshit director dude, I know you think just because Marvel has mastered their formula that capeshit movies are an easy button but they're not DC is an example of this, most people didn't like what was supposed to be movie of the Batman Vs Superman and I'm sure it hurt DC as a company in ways they aren't showing yet, nobody liked because it wasn't a good movie, it wasn't a good movie because DC didn't think it had to be to make it's money, and while it did make profit it wasn't what they thought it was going to be. This was the result of thinking capeshit are easy to make and are money machines, in fact I think that the capeshit fad is on the decline and we will see that soon enough.

Jordan Peele as a director of a superhero would be a flop because his fans aren't capeshit watchers and he doesn't have experience with sci-fi the execs know that, it's the reason he hasn't directed a superhero movie.
>>
>>85473592
Don't worry, you're cool enough to say it in public. Doesn't make you less of a racist hypocrite, though.
>>
>>85473592
>nigger getting offended by the word nigger
White people sure are brave on the internet
>>
>>85469303
>when middle class white people
I'm pretty sure that the white people in the movie is high class.
>>
Then you should tell every single black person in the entertainment industry to shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>85473652
>he was a triggered dcuck all along
Makes sense.
>>
>girl spent months dating this guy to do the whole brainwash thing
>could have just abducted him on day 2 of dating

For what reason? Also

>keeps pictures of all the guys shes abducted

Wew that's convenient
>>
>>85473671
>>85473653
>thinks only white people call niggers niggers
just fishing for sympathy because of the evil white man, as usual
>>
>>85472871
That's what black people are conditioned to think, we know it isn't always because we're black because of that most of us don't confront most situations that make us feel uncomfortable but we also realize that sometimes it is because we're black and we do confront these situations some of the time.

It's like hearing a comparison of yourself to someone else that looks alot like you but doesn't share that many traits and having to pick whether the comparison was made not because you look similar but because of traits or whether it was the physique that made you similar, most of the time it's because you are actually similar but sometimes it's just because you look alike but you never know which is which.
>>
>>85470292

Blacks should be culled at birth, both female and male, and then race would never be an issue again.

Blacks are holding our entire progression as a human race back. They should either be slaves, or shouldn't exist.
>>
>>85473726
How am I a DC cuck when I literally said BvS was a bad movie, it had everything going for it, two of the most popular IPs ever combined and they still fucked it up how could I be a fan knowing that, that's just a set up for disappointment.
>>
>>85473748
>third worlder larping as a white man
Every time.
>>
>>85469303
you cant be nice to blacks
you cant be mean to blacks

>THE MOVIE!
>>
>>85473786
You wish blacks were holding back society so you could have a scape goat, blacks don't influence society in any really meaningful way you white people do because you made a business out of it.

Who's to say that 75% of white people shouldn't exist because there too many of them, the sane people who run shit of whom also haven't and won't eradicate any minority because if they'd wanted to they would've. Sorry boyo but people who aren't like you have a purpose too. If everyone was like you we'd be a dead civilization, that goes for all races.
>>
>>85473514
Apparently there's an interview where Peele said he never wants to cast a white protagonist in any of his movies anyways.
>>
When Chris was choking Rose and her facade of terror turned to a wicked smile, it was the only real moment those two had shared.
Her true evil self was much more attractive and I was aroused during the choking desu.
>>
>>85473813
>White people can't disagree with other white people, when the topic is non-white people

This is why race wars can't exist, because scenario above is false.
>>
File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>85472389
>niggers have such massive victim-complexes

in a thread full of insecure white kids triggered by a comedy film because blacks
>>
>>85473786
You don't even have the balls to call a black man a n word to his face and you're out here talking about making them slaves or killing them all. Grow up, go outside, get a job,
>>
>>85473896
why are black and white people such babies shut the fuck up already the agenda is obvious but you guys eat it up hook line and sinker...

>spic who dont care kill each other honestly
>>
>>85473931
You're not white, Pablo.
>>
>>85473919
>i was aroused during the choking
be careful with that stuff anon
>>
>>85473949

At least you people are in abject poverty and, while not being able to understand, suffer the same indignities of all niggers everywhere. You're a group of white niggers and I applaud you for it. Keep on keeping on, being white blacks.
>>
>>85473931
I wasn't the person you responded to either. This is a public image board anyone can respond but nice assumption.
>>
>>85473988
>hmm this post triggered me
>better prove him right!
>>
File: 9c8.jpg (28KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
9c8.jpg
28KB, 499x499px
>>85473988
>assuming race
>>
>>85473988
>Keep on keeping on, being white blacks.
huh?
>>
>>85473963
I can't respond when someone says people like me should be culled at birth just because other people have an agenda related to it? He isn't the one with the agenda he's just a racist who blames societies problems on a largely insignificant group of people who look different than him.

Fuck off, just because nobody really cares about Hispanic people, because you guys are almost basically white doesn't mean you can play moderater..
>>
white libtards will praise anything if it's from a black person

like that dumb negro who writes books about deserving reparations and was all over TV interviews for months

not even saying the movie is bad, just how it is
>>
File: brush.jpg (89KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
brush.jpg
89KB, 1280x536px
>>85473984
She'll use her panties to hypnotize and cure me.
>>
>>85474096
>white libtards will praise anything if it's from a black person

the movie was satirizing exactly this point, you troglodyte.
>>
>>85469497
It is creepy. The fuck does you bringing up a black guy have to do with anything? I don't go up to a white guy and say "hey congrats on getting a white guy back in the white house". That's off putting as fuck unless you're some out and about racist.
>>
>>85474146
No it wasn't. Jordan Peele has straight up said it's about how white people are cryptically racist even when being friendly with black people.

See >>85471093
>>
>>85473786
And then once the blacks are gone you'll find someone else you want to exterminate. That shit would never end. Just shut the fuck up and leave people to their lives. If you're a white guy then I'm sure you have a fine job where you can afford to stay in white neighborhoods. Stay there and shut the fuck up about it.
>>
Where do you gimps live? You're all from the South, right?
>>
>>85474193
>straight up said

Then why did your "paraphrasing" completely change what he said?
>>
>>85474165
So why is it that later, and completely without a hint of irony that the protagonist approaches the single other black person at the party and says he's glad to see a fellow black man?
>>
>>85474235
My paraphrasing comes closer to Jordan Peele's analysis of his own movie than your analysis managed to.

That's the funny thing about Get Out. The people who hate mostly agree with Jordan about what it's about, where the critics don't.
>>
Parking pataweyo
Parking pataweyo
And his black and white cataweyo
>>
>>85474165
I get your point but thatd actually be a funny thing to say, need a better example
>>
>>85469303
It's clearly advocating segregation so blacks never have to come into contact with whites.
>>
>>85474193
that's what happens when your turn your race into your culture and identity. Peele's comedy is what, 90% race-based? You can't go around talking about something all the time, making it part of you and your identity as a person, then get offended when people mention it casually in conversation.
>>
>>85474657
>race isn't part of your identity
But white genocide is real, right?
>>
>>85473273
Do you have an argument? Because all I'm seeing is mountains of bullshit, non sequiturs and a retard slurry of unrelated points you're defending for no discernible reason except to have a fight about it.
>>
>>85471127
>we don't like being different

BET, rap music, all black culture is exactly the opposite of that. It's people telling themselves they're different because of their skin. That's the definition of being different. And you just referred to all black people as "we" - if you weren't connected to them, you would say "them". But you are, because you take part in black culture, which means you yourself are differentiating yourself from other people. Maybe don't act like and say that you're different if you don't want to be different.
>>
>>85471831
How do I become black? Fall asleep in a tanning booth? Take a tar bath? Put off showering for a year? Apply for welfare?
>>
>>85473511
>Autistic white boys on /tv/ who have no grasp of subtlety can't understand satire
>>
>>85474707
no that's stupid.
>>
>>85474201
>Just shut the fuck up and leave people to their lives.
Yes, stop caring, let the propagandists and behavioral manipulation psy-op artists run their course while you just wait for the consequences. Nothing bad will ever happen this way.
>>
File: 15SCHUCKERJPG-jumbo.jpg (208KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
15SCHUCKERJPG-jumbo.jpg
208KB, 1024x683px
Production company: Blumhouse Productions
Owner: Jason Blum
Married to: Lauren Schuker, a writer for the Wall Street Journal. Her mother is a professor of Germanic language and literature at Harvard.
>>
>>85475433
why is it always jews man
>>
It's an alt-right shits on a black film episode.
>inb4 sjw, cuck

It was a pretty entertaining movie desu
>>
>>85474707
there is a concerted and deliberate attempt to destroy the euro-caucasian genetics. It is taught in schools and universities with impunity. Whether this is the side effect of other root causes or the direct intent of unnamed individuals does not matter.
>>
"Behind the honeyed but patently absurd pleas for equality is a ruthless drive for placing 'the new elite' at the top of a new hierarchy of power."

Murray N. Rothbard
>>
>>85473240
SO you decided to not watch it but yet you decide to come back to threads about it repeatedly? Are you stupid?
>>
>>85472151
Yes being the president is irrelevant to people in power which is why there going out of there way to keep "Russian Hacked US" as the main headlines.
>>
>>85469303
I think it was more the whole mind stealing thing or whatever. I dunno, never saw it.
>>
File: MaxineTucker2.png (862KB, 1202x630px) Image search: [Google]
MaxineTucker2.png
862KB, 1202x630px
And then there's this:

Where The Money Come From? Tucker Carlson Calls Out Maxine Waters

https://youtu.be/4saBaF9Cq_Q
>>
>>85470292

lol
>>
We again see the hypocrisy on display here of people wanting an all white cast because "They made what I wanted to see!" but being outraged when someone else get's advertised towards. If you don't want to see non-white males, then don't see the movie. If you think "Why should I have to make that choice" then where were your protests for others when all they had to see was casts of all white males with maybe a token female/black?
>>
>>85476632

Damn, that's some fucking astitute observation skills from a nigger in the 1800's.
>>
>>85469303
>Getting arrested just after you shot point blank a bleeding woman is racist if you are black
daily reminder that this was the original ending of this movie.
How stupid can you be ?
>>
>>85471648
>people are afraid they are perceiveid by the skin color
Meanwhile the hero of the movie upon seeing a black people
>AY YO HOL UP BROTHER. Why you giving me the handshake ? Which project did you grew on nigga ? Fuck that shit did you even smoke crack ? Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet nigger
Then upon calling his black friend
>Ayo this nigger I don't feel him, he dressed well, was good mannered, he didn't even pound my fist. Man fuck that shit this nigger acted W H I T E

Go back to redd!t m8 we don't buy your stupid speak
>>
File: gutts.png (125KB, 275x267px) Image search: [Google]
gutts.png
125KB, 275x267px
>>85470107
>They don't want race to be a subliminal subject of conversation

Wait, the black people DON'T want this? What universe are you from?
>>
>>85472507
Oh sorry, it is actually our bad. This nigger was so light we though he was hispanic. Don't worry we will get him down soon

Signed : The secret ku klux klan that rule the USA
>>
>alt right whining intensifies
>>
>>85477058
>but being outraged when someone else gets advertised towards

Reminder that most of /tv/ really liked Beasts of No Nation and the cast was 100% black. There are also daily threads about Korean and Japanese cinema, so it's clearly not about the racial makeup of the cast.
>>
>>85477058
Yeah. It'd be nice if we had a choice, instead of having niggers shoved in our faces 24/7 in everything, everywhere. But we don't. So fuck off with your "hypocrisy" bullshit.
>>
>>85469303
Why are niggers so racist that they always have to have white women? Don't they find black women beautiful?

Apparently, niggers are the biggest believers in white supremacy.
>>
>>85469303
>t. white guy
As an actual black person, encountering a white person is one of my biggest fears
>indians hate me
>chinks are bros and too busy hating other chinks
>mexicans avoid me
Now white people..
>will refer to me as their "nigga"
>think it's ok cus they listen to rap music and have black friends
>will ask me if i play basketball
legit got stopped in a walmart by some white lady and she asked if i played for OKC Thunder
I'm not even tall, like 6'3". I'd be a manlet on the court
>white women dont fall for the bbc meme like /pol/ would have you beleive
>white people expect you to rob them at night
>will refer to me as "one of the good ones" when talking to their friends
My girlfriend is white, but I try my best to avoid hanging out with her friends or family.
A weekend in the woods with a bunch of white people is a fucking nightmare to us
>>
File: What Is Black Privilege.jpg (119KB, 750x609px) Image search: [Google]
What Is Black Privilege.jpg
119KB, 750x609px
>>85478748
Poor you. Around blacks, we can't relax. Check your black privilege, nigger.
>>
>>85469303
that movie was a great pleb filter and is a pile of steaming fucking garbage.
>>
>>85478722
>Don't they find black women beautiful?
Black women are fucking disgusting
Would rather fuck my get lynched by all of /pol/ than talk to a sheboon for 2 minutes
>>
>>85469303
the plot of that movie is retarded and it's obvious race baiting and nonetheless this crap good a rating
>>
>>85478889
The weird part is that all these "privileges" have done more to keep black people down than raise them up.
>>
>>85470292
>hates race being brought up
>makes a movie solely about race amd racial issues
>>
>>85478942
Das raysisss!
>>
>>85479014
>being able to get in college ten times easier than white people is keeping us down
Freeing the slaves was a mistake
>>
Everyone arguing about whose right and wrong between libs and dems.

The movie was made by an entitled nigger who just like libs absolves white hating blacks of any blame. Look at it from that perspective.
>>
File: black girl.jpg (123KB, 712x895px) Image search: [Google]
black girl.jpg
123KB, 712x895px
>>85478942
>Black women are fucking disgusting
Please. If black women were cherry picked as much as every one else (pic related), you would be falling over for them too.
>>
>>85478748
but, this means you;re retarded
because most instances of violence happen intraracially not interracially.

you're on the level of a neonazi, unhinged from statistics and facts
>>
>>85479100
The average white woman is far more attractive than the average sheboon
Asians and qt Arabs are on another tier that I dream one day of being allowed to penetrate
>>
File: You Get What You Pay For.png (1MB, 1355x723px) Image search: [Google]
You Get What You Pay For.png
1MB, 1355x723px
>>85479014
Affirmative action alone gives them more privilege than I ever had. And why the fuck do we have to keep paying them to have babies when we can't afford to have children of our own?
>>
>>85471648
>Why would you think that any black person would want to talk about race when it's always a negative topic for black people?
because being a victim in america means having power and the freedom of having all your responsibilities thrusted onto someone else. nice try but we're not stupid
>>
>>85479061
>separating the value of dedication and hard work from their results is a good thing

This is why it's so hard for them to function normally. They're now used to the easy life.
>>
>>85470292
American black people are more obsessed with race than literally anyone else on Earth. They've built their entire culture around race.
>>
>>85479128
this. even in porns you have to search for a good looking black woman
>>
>>85472389
it's expected, deep down they are perfectly aware they were airdropped into white civilizations and that thought will never ever leave
only black people living in Africa truly feel like living at home
>>
File: 1498196267551.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498196267551.png
8KB, 509x619px
>>85479100
Why is it so hard to find attractive black women that don't act like niggers?
>>
>>85479128
The average white woman is drowning in make up and has probably dyed her hair over a dozen times.

>Asians and qt Arabs
Most of them are ugly and far below the average white woman as well.
>>
>>85479153
No its hard for them to function because they lack discipline and respect for society
Niggers dont want to live in a white mans world
They want to do drugs, party, and chase the whyte wominz
Why do you think africa never even developed the wheel before the arabs or Europeans landed there
>>
>>85478748
Chink here. I hate black people.mostly because you won't stop coming into my store without buying anything. It's not a hang out spot for free air-conditioning you dumb niggers
>>
>>85479129
That kind of privilege isn't a good thing, though.

The fact that you have to work harder than them to get into college and make something of yourself, is a huge advantage for you and your people in the long run.
>>
>>85479221
t. sheboon
>>85479272
>runs a store
shouldve studied harder, chang
>>
>>85479301
I make more money than, guaranteed.
>>
>>85479249
>because they lack discipline and respect for society
It's almost like you learn these things when you have to attend school to have career prospects, rather than being admitted solely on skin color.

>They want to do drugs, party, and chase the whyte wominz
Most young white people do this anyway, to be fair.

>Why do you think africa never even developed the wheel
It's funny that you mention Africa, when it's beginning to show signs of real change. It's very likely that, in the future, blacks from their home continent will be far more educated and productive than blacks in the US. They don't have affirmative action there, if you want to be a doctor or engineer, you have to study your fucking ass off.
>>
>>85479282
That's bullshit and you know it. Their privilege creates nothing but a drain on society, and contrary to their ridiculous mantra, actually has the effect of keeping the white man down.
>>
>>85479301
t. white guy that has watched far too much Asian porn for his own good
>>
>>85476632
my man Booker T
>>
>>85479407
>That's bullshit and you know it.
Asians in the US had to put up with being poor immigrants simultaneously with language and cultural barriers. They didn't get the same free lunch blacks did and had to work for it. They now go to university more than whites and are some of the smartest people the Western world has to offer.

>Their privilege creates nothing but a drain on society
This is what I'm saying. Their privilege isn't benefiting them at all.
>>
File: IMG_0886.jpg (45KB, 590x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0886.jpg
45KB, 590x413px
>>85479364
No you learn respect and other important attributes from your parents
Oh wait
Or in school which everyone can attend for free
>most white people do this to be fair
Not really
neither do most black people
But what matters is who does it more
And blacks have much higher drug crime rates than whites while being a 1:5 the population
>it's beginning to show real signs of change
No
>>
when is godzilla gonna come and just kill everyone, this shit is getting old.
>>
>>85476632
well call this guy Nostradamus
>>
>>85469393
Yeah but that's just a hyperbole/metaphor for Peele's own life experiences interacting with white people who typically don't move in the same social circles as black people and don't have a lot of familiarity with them, and the things he perceives as racist that happen as a result.
>>
>>85479584
>Or in school which everyone can attend for free
Yeah, which is my point. You don't have to pay attention in school when college is practically guaranteed if you can just pass.

>And blacks have much higher drug crime rates than whites while being a 1:5 the population
Wow, poor, retarded people commit crime? It's beginning to sound like they really need school, now more than ever.

>No
IQ rates are going up in East Africa, which is also being industrialized by China.

They also did the Stanford Marshmallow Experiment in Cameroon and found better results than in developed nations like Germany. Based on previous data, this means the next generation of Africans could be relatively dedicated and productive people.
>>
>>85469303
what the fuck is wrong with you fragile little babies that you have to make this film into some kind of "THIS IS WUT ALL WHIET PEEPL ARE LIEK" statement?
>>
File: DNA intelligence.jpg (108KB, 575x387px) Image search: [Google]
DNA intelligence.jpg
108KB, 575x387px
>>85479364
They arent rejected from school based on their color but on their grades...which happen to correlate to their color.

without bothering to mention that the encouragement of degeneracy has been a social problem since the 60s, lets simply move on to the fact that since trillions of dollars have been thrown at black schools since then, they have given up trying raise blacks to white standards and have decided that they can make more money by simply lowering the bar and dumbing down the white population to a place blacks can understand.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend that the sub-saharan africans are not and have not been breeding for mental characteristics while the rest of civilization has while we have been separated from them for 60,000 years (recent scientific discoveries seem to be aiming this closer to 100,000 years). Blacks are generally more physical and have a more primitive amygdala governing fight or flight.

Choosing not to look at conclusive facts is a form of intellectual dishonesty that is a part of the socialist doctrine of late and a cause for the decline of the western world.
>>
File: IMG_0887.jpg (82KB, 1108x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.jpg
82KB, 1108x282px
>>85479719
School only helps so much when youre genetically predetermined to fail
>east africa being industrialized by china
So africa cant progress without foreign aid? Sounds a little like privelege like me, if only africa would lend some of their rich wealth to help us with our poor white communities
>>
>>85479762
>they have given up trying raise blacks to white standards
Perhaps you misunderstand me. I want blacks to be raised to white standards. I don't think you should be admitted to college just to smooth out racial statistics.

I'm not arguing in favor of affirmative action here, I'm saying that it's a bad thing that is a detriment to blacks in the long run. Don't you agree?

>Why is it so hard for you to comprehend hat the sub-saharan africans are not and have not been breeding for mental characteristics
...Why does it matter? Regardless of our genetic differences, we still have to live together and there's no reason to believe having a more educated and intelligent populace (regardless of race) would be a bad thing.
>>
>>85470232
>people come up to and first thing they do is start talking about black people because you are black
>WHY THEY THINK IM RACIST LMAO
???
>>
>>85479849
>that pic
>1985
I would be a lot more interested in an up-to-date version.

>So africa cant progress without foreign aid?
Stop moving the goalposts. My point was that Africa is clearly developing and becoming a better place in general. Education, life expectancy, IQ, quality of life, etc. are all improving.

It's likely that actual Africans will surpass blacks in the US.
>>
>>85472507
>one guy gets out so suddenly theres nothing wrong

just kill yourself already
>>
File: 1451840736449.png (184KB, 421x315px) Image search: [Google]
1451840736449.png
184KB, 421x315px
So was this movie any good if i literally cant bring myself to give a fuck about any race in any way?
>>
>>85479522
>Their privilege isn't benefiting them at all.

Are you completely retarded, or just trolling? Read that list again, and tell me if anything on it isn't true. Now explain to me how their privilege doesn't benefit them, and hurt whites.

protip: You can't.
>>
>>85480051
To quote:

>"The student who would flourish at, say, Wake Forest or the University of Richmond, instead finds himself at Duke, where the professors are not teaching at a pace designed for him -- they are teaching to the "middle" of the class, introducing terms and concepts at a speed that is unnerving even to the best-prepared student."

>"In other words, Texas is putting blacks who score at the middle of the college-aspiring population in the midst of highly competitive students."

The result of high school isn't to just 'go to college'. It's meant to make you a smarter and better person along the way. The journey to the end is just as important as what might come after it. By circumventing this majorly important developmental process, black people are less educated and less prepared than whites. Then they get admitted to a college that obviously isn't right for them and struggle immensely.

Imagine if you were just a C-grade student in high school and suddenly found yourself doing calculus at MIT. Of course you're going to take the best college you can (employment is so competitive) but you're naturally at a disadvantage. This means you're more likely to drop out, be content with low grades, or change course.
>>
>>85480017
Clue: Stop acting like feral niggers and no one would have a problem with you.
>>
File: putin uncuck.jpg (30KB, 403x302px) Image search: [Google]
putin uncuck.jpg
30KB, 403x302px
>>85479901
brother, atrocities that you can't imagine are visited upon people daily to this day in Africa by black people.
>90% of women are raped by the time they are 20
>hands chopped off
>children raped as a "cure for AIDS"
>people are set on fire with tires in the street
>cannabalism...is alive and well in Liberia in the 21st century...

and the socialists want to send these people to europe to bolster the social safety net and vote to elect the people that brought them over until they have destroyed the western world the same way they did their own. We are so worried about the environment...look at any place blacks have made their home and see the devastation to animal and plant life (Haiti and Dominican republic share same island yet from satelite you can see Dominican side is lush and green and the Haiti side is a barren wasteland.

If anyone is going to import Africans (or muslim refugees for that matter) they should be sterilized after having 2 kids.

pic related = the real reason the leftist ministers forbid their flock to listen to Russia. They are trying to uncuck themselves...
>>
>>85480201
Stop pontificating. We aren't just talking about college here. Answer the goddamned question or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>85480298
>bad things happening in Africa means there haven't been improvements

The life expectancy in Ethiopia has risen 16 years since 1990.
Budgets for education has increased across the continent, 8/10 children are now going to school in francophone Africa where there were only 5/10 in 1990.
Access to improved water sources have increased.
Unemployed rates have gone done.
Between 2007 and 2012, enrollment in public universities has more than doubled.

Things ARE getting better, though yes, they're still not great.
>>
>>85479762
gotta love how stormies always claim sjws and their sociology studies are bullshit but suddenly when it comes to iq its a hard science and there's no way it has any undermining flaws and biases
>>
>>85480509
Have you never looked at how sociologists typically do studies?
>>
>>85480436
>stop proving me wrong

If you can't respond to clear and obvious evidence, then just fuck off already. You haven't even made a case that affirmative action is somehow benefiting blacks, despite constantly repeating that it must be.

Did you know that after California proposition 209 was passed, the number of blacks receiving bachelor's degrees from UCLA remained the same? Why? Because the blacks who were attending were at the appropriate skill level after affirmative action was canned.
>>
>>85480298
Based Putin. Another good thing about him is the fact that he doesn't let fags waggle their dicks at kids in public. Russia should be our greatest ally instead of israel.
>>
>>85469303

it was a decent movie, but because it made by a black person other than Tyler Perry every started sucking it's dick.

I mean I wouldn't call it kino, but it is entertaining enough with a decent concept that is unique if not a bit campy.
>>
>>85469303

This movie was about a loyal Microsoft Windows Phone & Bing user's struggle against a tyrannical Steve Jobs wannabe villain.

The SJW marketing angle was simply to sell it to the Disn-Apple crowd. Don't buy into it, this was a phone ad.
>>
File: captain_hadkek.jpg (9KB, 238x217px) Image search: [Google]
captain_hadkek.jpg
9KB, 238x217px
>>85470292
>>
>>85470292

You really think that, don't you?
>>
>>85480538
It benefits them in every way that is meaningful to them. It gives them a free ride, and that's good enough for them. They're happy with it, and want even more. Don't give me all that philishophical bullshit, because blacks don't give a shit about it, and neither do I. I just want them out of my hair, and there are millions of people in the world who feel the same way. You can't talk sense to a goldfish, and that's about as intellectual as most blacks get. So keep your meaningless platitudes to yourself, or take them over to plebbit. All you're doing here is making a nuisance of yourself.
>>
>>85480450
You just don't get it. Their minds are simply not as advanced and it shows.

Africa is a welfare CONTINENT. Things are getting better because of the billions being pumped into it...and for what, really? So a few rich assholes can extract what they want we have to support an entire continent of savages so they don't murder every animal species into extinction only to eventually have them pumped into the growing job scarce markets of Europe and America?

Its getting better for who and at what cost?
>>
>>85480509
>sociology studies
sociology studies are not scientifically conducted tests...its polling data and biased selection all over the place. Its a veritable treasure trove of misdirection and misrepresented data and all you have to do is look....but you can't...because your a slave to a dogma now.
>>
>>85480714
>It gives them a free ride, and that's good enough for them.
That's not a benefit, though. A free ride doesn't make them better members of society and that's what I'm arguing.

>Don't give me all that philishophical bullshit
What, statistics? Why wouldn't you agree with what I'm saying? The entire point is that blacks shouldn't still have access to affirmative action programs. That IS getting them out of your hair, like you want. Making up some shit about them being genetically inferior doesn't do anyone any good.
>>
>>85470305
Victim complex
>>
The US of A is the only place where race is real; everywhere there's etinies, color, classes, etc; you fucks made race a reality in the human species.
>>
>>85480730
>Their minds are simply not as advanced and it shows.

I don't really see any reason to believe that other than speculation. I would offer the counterpoint that their cultures don't respect education and intelligence, so those avenues in life are often ignored by the majority of black people.

>and for what, really?

So they can become self-sufficient and contribute to the world like everyone else? I can't fathom why you people think this is a bad idea. Especially when some of the greatest members of the 'white race' are working to improve Africa - like Bill Gates.

>we have to support an entire continent of savages

I wonder if every white person was such an awful pessimist, if Europe would have ever excelled either. There's a lot of potential in Africa, especially when you consider there will be over 4 billion people on the continent by 2100. Now if we could make sure some of them were doctors, scientists, and engineers, instead of soldiers and farmers, then what's so wrong with that?
>>
>>85470292
Considering they bring up race more than anyone else, this makes no sense. Seriously, go watch any black comedian and count how long it is before the jokes turn racial.
>>
>>85479522
Fuck Asians. They suck up to whites big time and think they're part of the club. They're racist as fuck and don't give a rat's ass about civil rights issues. They're docile Oriental servants to white overlords.
>>
>>85480798
What don't you understand about the fact that feral niggers don't give two shits about anything but free gibs? THEY DON'T CARE about "being better members of society". THEY DON'T CARE about getting an education and working for a living. They want FREE GIBS and LOTS OF BLING, and THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT, and they want it for FREE because of MUH SLAVERY. PERIOD. If their situation hasn't im proved in 50 years, it isn't going to. So shut the fuck up and fuck off.
>>
>>85481039
It doesn't change the fact that they're now more educated and successful than whites are, though.

>They're docile Oriental servants to white overlords
Yeah, for now. That relationship is already showing signs of change.
>>
>>85481039
found the jew
>>
>>85481138
>It doesn't change the fact that they're now more educated and successful than whites are, though.
If they're so successful, where's their Asian-American President? I don't see Asians as Supreme Court Justices or as Hollywood stars. They're good at working white-collared jobs and in academia, but they don't create anything, do executive decisions, or lead. They're followers.

>Yeah, for now. That relationship is already showing signs of change.
Pssh, they're gonna remain as bitch-boys to whitey forever. Their women love to suck on every white cock they can gobble on.
>>
>>85481063
>What don't you understand about the fact that feral niggers don't give two shits about anything but free gibs?
I don't understand why I have to frame my argument from the perspective of what blacks want. Whether they care or not is irrelevant.

>If their situation hasn't im proved in 50 years
...Do you really not think things have improved since the 60s and 70s? Honestly?

Percentage wise, since 1976, there are fewer blacks living in poverty, more graduating from high school, and far more attending college. Their life expectancy has gone up and so has the number of black people working white collar jobs.
>>
>>85480730
the fuck? the country becomes more and more an Idiocracy
>>
>>85481271
You argue like a stinking jew. We're done. Go be a jew somewhere else.
>>
>>85481258
>where's their Asian-American President?
Due to a mix of reasons, I imagine. They likely aren't as interested in pursuing political careers, they're not as ingrained into Western societies as other minority groups, and they're also only a small percentage of the population.

>but they don't create anything
A lot of innovation comes out of East Asia, I would say. It's a place that's constantly talked about in regards to scientific progress.

>they're gonna remain as bitch-boys to whitey forever
Yeah like how they really bent over in the South China Sea. Oh wait.
>>
File: 1472832536473.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472832536473.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>85481380
>numbers are Jewish!
>go away!
my sides
>>
>>85479694
Of he can't tell the difference between white peoples and Jews, then HE is the problem.
>>
>>85481402
>A lot of innovation comes out of East Asia, I would say. It's a place that's constantly talked about in regards to scientific progress.
Since when? The Middle Ages? Asians steal and copy ideas and patents all the time. The Nips themselves got rich off of all the US tech they was given to them.
>>
>>85481402
Just an fyi. You're arguing with a race-baiting jew, trying to stir up dissent.
>>
>>85481422
>numbers are Jewish

???
>>
>>85481473
>Since when?
Since Japan, China, and South Korea, are ALL top five nations for research and development?
>>
>>85481449
Nobody said anything about Jews and yet you're making the leap that all non-black people he interacts with are Jews. There's no hope for you people.
>>
>>85481547
>implying their R&D isn't researching retarded shit like robo sex dolls for their autistic societies
You really think Orientals can compare to Western Europe and the US in terms of science and innovation? They're good at taking things from the West and tweaking it, but that's it.
>>
>>85480959
where are all the great negro inventors...and I mean pure dark africans not the high yellow inventor of "peanut butter" which I fail to believe that in 1000s of years nobody had ever done before. Europe excelled because of thousands of years of living together, domesticating animals, learning, inventing, creating law and order and culling the stupid savages out of society. Encouraging the breeding of the mentally inferior and the discouraging the intelligent to breed is the road to destruction.

There will only BE 4 billion Africans if we pay for it.
>>
>>85472369
dude lmao haha
ur so mad lmao
>>
>>85481598
>You really think Orientals can compare to Western Europe and the US
Yes, I do.

Here's a good first hand experience of someone who met the Chinese team on fusion/fission research:
https://www.quora.com/How-far-is-China-ahead-of-the-U-S-in-Fusion-Research

Meanwhile, the US spent $2 billion on a supercollider, didn't finish the project, and turned what they started into a mushroom farm. I mean, it's clear to see how the world is changing.
>>
>>85481602
>Europe excelled because of thousands of years of living together
So, Europe excelled because people worked together to create a greater society for everyone? The next logical step is to start doing that across the planet, and create a world where we all work together with Africa included.
>>
>>85481586
I'm just assuming that the majority of the (((white))) people he's used to dealing with in Hollywood and New York in the FILM AND TELEVISION industry, that put his BBC on a pedestal, throw him a treat when he's a good boy, tell him that his melanin is magic, prop up his ego only to make him do some soft shoe in front of the cameras for shekels, and use his race to virtue signal to all of their other "white" friends to show how progressive and tolerant they are, are fucking Jews.
>>
>>85476111
You'll be first in the gas chamber
>>
>talking about black americans
>someone starts talking about the african continent than pretends all of sub-sahara africa is one singular country
>every time
Why? We're talking about American problems.
>>
>>85482043
See:
>>85481491

Stop believing that everyone is being honest with you.
>>
File: 1465933964549.png (34KB, 866x575px) Image search: [Google]
1465933964549.png
34KB, 866x575px
>>85472994
every time
>>
Niggers are animals
>>
>>85473786
hello stormshill
10 neetbux have been deposited to your account
>>
>>85479154
>Americans are more obsessed with race than literally anyone else on Earth. They've built their entire culture around race
fixed
>>
>>85482368
Heh, you showed those libcucks that their intolerence of intolerance actually makes them the intolerant ones. Shadily and onward to Kekistan, my fellow centipede.
>>
>>85479748
Every white person (even the neighbors and friends of the homeowner) is depicted as evil and racist.
>you have to make this film into some kind of "THIS IS WUT ALL WHIET PEEPL ARE LIEK" statement?
The film depicted white people that way. Us anons are merely discussing the movie and giving arguments from BOTH sides. Learn the difference.
>Are _______ people racist?
This question brings up a debate and many anons in this thread take opposing sides.
>Did the movie depict white people as racist?
Kind of a unanimous agreement on that. It was the entire point of the movie. The director says so himself in several interviews. He wanted to portray white people as how he perceives them: as racists.
>>
>>85482878
>their intolerance of intolerance
Right because everyone below the Mason-Dixon line is a card carrying KKK member.

Impoverished southern whites are the only demographic in America that's it's socially acceptable to ridicule and vilify.
>>
>>85470292
This is the funniest post I've read in a while, nice work. You're operating on levels of sarcasm and irony unobtainable to most.
>>
>>85482966
is this why a cartoon show that glorifies Texas and makes the audience empathize with Southerners one of the most successful tv shows ever?
right, keep talking out of your ass and cry muh victimization
>>
File: thewitch.webm (3MB, 1280x771px) Image search: [Google]
thewitch.webm
3MB, 1280x771px
>this movie is loved by everyone both audiences and critics alike
>while The Witch gets no love except from actual film lovers

Fucking bullshit
>>
>>85483060
So I guess by the logic you can say the existence of financially successful black people means racism is over.
>>
>>85473229
Funny how no one has a response to this post but they'll answer bait all day
>>
>>85483148
The Witch was very good, but should have ended a few minutes earlier than it did.
>>
>>85483060
There's practically a political comic published every day blaming all of America's problems on fat, stupid, rednecks. You can't get away with that attitude toward anyone else. The South is pariah.
>>
>>85483155
never implied that
I'm not the one making the retarded claim that it is socially acceptable to ridicule a certain demographic (except hateful pieces of shit within all demographics)
>>85483289
There's practically a political comic published every day blaming all of America's problems on weak, skinny, stupid millennials.
>>
>>85483272
I disagree, seeing all the women begin to float was insane and definitely creepy, everything about the last 10 minutes is amazing.
>>
>>85483289
well, also fat millenials. Surprised you'd even think to post that considering Ben Garrison is spammed all over this site
>>
>>85471648
>you've never had a talk about how your skin color which you didn't choose could change the opinions of people

Nigger I grew up white in a 80% non-white ghetto shithole. Niggers and spics are a MILLION times more racist, discriminatory and hateful than whites, and they are totally out in the open about it.
>>
>>85469303
I'm with the niggers on this. White people who fawn over blacks are creepy fuckers.
>>
File: liberals.jpg (1MB, 3000x2401px) Image search: [Google]
liberals.jpg
1MB, 3000x2401px
>>85469303
>if i do x it proves im not y-ist
This is what it is all about. This is what goes on in their tiny minds.
The average liberal's life goal is to kiss so much black ass that they officially "earn" the right to say nigger out loud. It is truly bizarre. Very sad group of people.
>>
File: disgust 1500556305536.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust 1500556305536.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>85485125
>>
>>85472506
>Im a victim, trust me!
>>
>>85471274

>This is so far beyond what SJW ever did. You guys have outdone them.

When did /tv/ send bomb-threats to the makers of this movie? When did /tv/ organize an angry boycott of this movie, and then form physical blockades outside of movie-theaters to physically assault people trying to see it?

Has that happened? No?
Then no, nobody here as "surpassed" SJW's at this point. Not when the only thing that has happened so far is people on /tv/ calling the movie nonsensical and stupid in an internal discussion.

You leftist retards need to learn that your "UR JUST LIKE DA SJW'S!!!!" canard isn't some kind of free-win strategy. When you use a canard like that you have to ACTUALLY use it in context in a way that makes sense.
>>
>>85472223

So do you have an actual counterargument or just Strawman shit.

Explain how a Hollywood millionaire is a "victim", please.
>>
>>85472696

Please explain how a Hollywood millionaire that lives in a mansion if "victimized" by racism.
>>
>>85485925
/co/mblr neckbeards btfo
>>
>>85484839
>fawn over

We just don't want anything to do with them, but when jamal and welfarious break down your door at 2am it's hard not to have an opinion of them
>>
>>85469303
It's a direct assault on white fragility and the middle class democrats pretending to help African Americans by assimilating them.
It's honestly an anti-liberal movie, but you brainlets see a black guy, yell "nigger" and move on.
>>
>>85470292
Good bait
>>
>>85472428
>being a nig automatically makes you disadvantaged

Tell that to micheal jordan, miles davis, ben carson, dave chapelle, daymond john, morgan freeman, samual l jackson, every pro athlete and rapper.

Anybody can succeed in this country regardless of race or upbringing. Most nigs are just fucking lazy scum that are happy to take and take without ever aspiring the o be something.
>>
>>85469303
The title refers both to a clichéd response to horror scenarios and a real state of anxiety blacks feel in white-dominant spaces. The film's suspense grows between the façade of "post-racial" American awkwardness and an absurd horror-mystery. It's a clever and well executed concept from beginning to end. - Critics pick up on that sort of thing! It's not making some profound or controversial "statement" about race in America. Stop being triggered by a god damn movie.
>>
>>85486640
>It's not making some profound or controversial "statement" about race in America.
Again, how the fuck is it that the fans of Get Out always swerve further away from Jordan Peele's own analysis of his movie than people who don't like it?

Can they really not accept that a black person they want to like honestly doesn't like them?
>>
>>85478540
kek
>>
>>85470292
Blacks are literally obsessed with race. Nobody even comes close to them when it comes to racism.
>>
>>85481422
What numbers? The ones where if you just removed one demographic a high percentages of many issues would simply disappear?
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.