[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ned, take the child I just had and tell Robert that he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>Ned, take the child I just had and tell Robert that he's yours even though I have no way to know that Robert is king and no reason to think that if he was king that he would kill a Targaryen baby, since knowing the first fact would require that I know it was a Lannister who killed Rhagaer's siblings. Now, raise the child as a bastard instead of asking Robert to legitimize him as a Stark, and have him eat at another table and allow your wife, whom you shouldn't tell about me for no reason, to mistreat him so that he feels permanently alienated. I want him to feel so foreign in his own home that he joins the Night's Watch with a romanticized view that you know isn't true, this way he'll die young and have no children. Never tell him the truth and turn the question of his mother into a grand mystery to make the entire continent talk about him behind his back. Make sure there will be no way for him to learn the truth in case you die young from disease or decapitation, so that his entire life will be haunted by this. Also, how did the Goldcloaks capture a Faceless Man? That seems really out of their league, but the guy couldn't have expected to find Arya, so what's up with that?
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>85464116
It's just a big budget soap opera. Don't overthink it.
>>
>>85464116
>and no reason to think that if he was king that he would kill a Targaryen baby,

he started a civil war to get her pussy back, he damn well would have killed the baby of the man who cucked him if he where king or not.
>>
>>85464116
>Ned, take the child I just had and tell Robert that he's yours

nice headcanon
>>
>>85464116
>Ned, take the child I just had and raise him as your own. Protect him.
Fixed
>>
>>85464116

Rhaegar burned the seven kingdoms for this.
>>
Ned should have told his wife....damn
>>
>>85464116
Aight lets break it down based on what I, a casual watcher, know.

>Ned, take the child I just had and tell Robert that he's yours even though I have no way to know that Robert is king and no reason to think that if he was king that he would kill a Targaryen baby, since knowing the first fact would require that I know it was a Lannister who killed Rhagaer's siblings

Pretty sure she knew there's a war going on headed by robert to take the throne. Any retard can see that you'd want to kill legitimate heirs to the throne, across the board, and lyanna would know this and why she'd want her son protected.

>Now, raise the child as a bastard instead of asking Robert to legitimize him as a Stark, and have him eat at another table and allow your wife, whom you shouldn't tell about me for no reason, to mistreat him so that he feels permanently alienated.

Raise him as a bastard, neds choice. Don't really understand why other than "he's not my son I'm not going to do it, honor" He's already doing one lie he doesn't want to add on it. Catelyn doesn't like him.

>I want him to feel so foreign in his own home that he joins the Night's Watch with a romanticized view that you know isn't true, this way he'll die young and have no children. Never tell him the truth and turn the question of his mother into a grand mystery to make the entire continent talk about him behind his back

Ignoring the night's watch part because you're retarded. Better that people question who the mother is rather than the father.

>Make sure there will be no way for him to learn the truth in case you die young from disease or decapitation, so that his entire life will be haunted by this.

He has no reason to know from neds perspective.
>>
>>85464116
I don't remember her saying this line. Maybe it's time to rewatch? I always figured it was Ned who made up the lie to protect the baby. The only other one who would know the truth would be Howland Reed as far as I know (and now Bran I guess)
>>
>>85464116

So John Snow and the dragon princess are going to fuck and have an incest dragon baby.

Gotcha
>>
>>85464998
Jon is Dany's nephew, and nephew-aunt relations are barely incest anon.
>>
>>85464534
>>85464415
this, lyanna only told ned to protect the baby

by extension, ned decided that meant keeping it a secret from robert

OP btfo
>>
>>85464116
She was a good friend.
>>
>Its a op overblows and nitpick something he didnt like episode

This is being the worse season of /tv/...politic crap on the séries ruins everything
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.