[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Great Dane: Your daughter died in the attack. >Space Jew:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: valerian-movie-2017-images-cast.jpg (43KB, 825x464px) Image search: [Google]
valerian-movie-2017-images-cast.jpg
43KB, 825x464px
>Great Dane: Your daughter died in the attack.
>Space Jew: Yes. And six million others.

Seriously Besson?

This thread will get no replies because nobody actually saw this movie. Also Great Dane is shockingly bad and uncharismatic in this and his casting held the movie back. Cara was OK though. I fantasized about Cara and Rihanna lezzing out.
>>
>>85459722
cara sucked hard
>>
>>85459722
>And six million others
Seems like a low number for the population of an entire planet.
>>
>>85459722
>Watching movies based upon the writings of a frog
>>
File: 6 millions narns.jpg (92KB, 1592x900px) Image search: [Google]
6 millions narns.jpg
92KB, 1592x900px
>>85459722
>I have given G'kar documents that prove that you are the one that orchestrated the bombing of the Narn homeworld, against my advice.
>that you personally were involved with the creation of death camps and genetic cleansing programs
>that you are personally responsible for the death of 5 or 6 million Narns

Again with that number...
>>
>>85459722

All the acting is this was beyond terrible, Cara included. But the shit-poor acting isn't the real problem with this movie, that would be that it is so fucking DUMB it's almost unbelievable.
>>
>>85459722

Maybe Besson shouldn't have cast the ugliest, most uncharismatic leads imaginable if he actually wanted to succeed.
>>
>>85460410
>Seems like a low number for the population of an entire planet.

Mul seemed to be mostly ocean and the Pearls lived an Edenic, pre-Industrial lifestyle that focused on harmony with nature. A high population would be surprising in their case.
>>
Would've been better if the two main leads didn't look like teenagers and siblings
>>
>>85459722
Dane did deliver a surprisingly uncharismatic performance, but I did enjoy the movie overall.

I'm now calling Dane "Keanu DiCaprio. " Keanu's lack of inflection and Leo's face.
>>
>>85459722

I saw it. Thought it was ok, but the casting was horrible and yes did hold the movie back.

Watching this highschool manlet looking kid on a mission with tall buff mcgruff agents all around him just looked stupid.
>>
THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH THIS MOVIE WAS THE LEADS

THEY PICKED THE TWO MOST BORING LEADS IMAGINABLE, IF THEY HAD AN EQUIVALENT TO BRUCE WILLIS AND MILLA JOVOVICH THIS MOVIE COULD'VE BEEN DECENT
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.