[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>DUDE I KILLED THE MAD KING TO SAVE KINGS LANDING FROM WILDFIRE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1366x768px
>DUDE I KILLED THE MAD KING TO SAVE KINGS LANDING FROM WILDFIRE LMAO
>*Cersei burns Sept of Baelor and half of KL to hell*
>DUDE HOUSES UNITE AGAINST EVIL TARGS COMING TO DESTROY KL

Why is this allowed? What is this character thinking?
>>
wasn't the sept wildfire on paper an accident though?
also if leaks are real he becomes disillusioned with cersei
>>
>>85458134

He'll end up killing Cersei, don't worry. It's different because it's his sister and former lover.
>>
>>85458179
even Hotpie knew Cersei did it on purpose though
>>
>>85458134
She didn't burn half of kings landing, and the sept was packed full of the faith militant that Jaime didn't like.

Still, it's clear he wasn't ok with blowing up the sept, so he will turn on her eventually.

Jaime in the books has a better redemption arc tho, he basically turns his back on cersei and tells her to fuck off because he is actually a decent person and she isn't.
>>
>killing priests
>bad
>>
>>85458365
I'm sad to say it anon, but the books don't matter anymore.
>>
>>85458365
Back to >>/lit/
>>
>commits the Westeros equivalent of blowing up the Vatican, Pope, Queen Diane, Freddy Mercury, and a shit ton of innocents, while also driving my kid to suicide
>Lol I'll keep working with her
Jaime is pussywhipped beyond human comprehension
>>
>>85458523
>>85458547
Yeah I know the books don't matter. The show is great, but it doesn't change the fact that book Jaime is better
>>
File: 1369669668169.gif (143KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1369669668169.gif
143KB, 246x238px
>>85459018
>The show is great
>>
>>85458134
are you retarded? it's not like he can join any other house
>>
>>85460007
Didn't stop Tyrion, Jorah, or Theon
>>
>>85460244
those characters dont hold a fraction of the reputation the kingslayer does
>>
>>85458134
>expecting consistency on Game of Fan Fiction
>>
>>85459018
>the show is great
>>
>>85458365
>Jaime in the books has a better redemption arc tho, he basically turns his back on cersei and tells her to fuck off because he is actually a decent person and she isn't.

kek. Jaime in the books turns his back on Cersei because he has oneitis and he's mad she cucked him
>>
>>85459968
and the books are better? Look people claim the show went downhill, but the books were totally fucking meandering in 4 & 5 and GRRM didn't give them the actual fucking books to adapt.
>>
>>85458134
>What is this character thinking?
twin sister pusy.
>>
>>85461879
I never gave a shit about the books but that doesn't change the fact that the show is an unmitigated disaster at the moment and not following the books anymore is a decent part of that
>>
>>85461966
B A S E D
>>
>>85458134
It's obvious Jamie is going to kill Cersei the same way he did the Mad King. D&D has a huge boner for pottery if you haven't notice throughout the show.
>>
>>85463339
predictable and lame things like that make me really angry
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.