[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /tv/ I'm limited on money and I'm going to bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0301.jpg (129KB, 803x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0301.jpg
129KB, 803x600px
hey /tv/ I'm limited on money and I'm going to bring my tinder date to a movie.

Planet Of Apes or Dunkirk?
>>
Planet of the Apes probably.

Dunkirk is one of those movies that women will never understand.
>>
>>85451288
>Taking a tinder date to the movies
Why? You're just supposed to go out on a quick date and then back home to fuck tinder sluts. You aren't supposed to actually invest even a semi significant amount of time in them.
>>
>>85451288

>tinder
>date
>not just smashing

lol fucking virgin. Take her back to your place. Put on some kino and go to town on her
>>
Neither you retarded
First dates with someone you just met should be held somewhere you could talk at
Are you 12?
If this was an established friendship and you wanted to start dating each other, movies would be fine
>>
>>85451288
Dunkirk if you are going solo, Apes for the date. Thank us later.
>>
>>85451567
>Talking with a tinder date
Kek
>>
Apes might make her want to be BLACKED

Best to play it safe with Dunkirk
>>
Dunkirk is trash, can't comment on apes.

Can't be worse than Dunkirk though. If you seriously want to bang her I wouldn't go to either of them.
>>
>movies as a first date
bad idea

>>85451499

>Dunkirk is one of those movies that women will never understand.
A three year old could watch Dunkirk and understand that it's a piece of shit

>>85451591
>going alone
>>
>>85451288
Monkino
>>
>>85451667
Apes was decent. Definitely worth a pirate. Kinda slow though.
>>
>>85451499
Went to see Dunkirk with my gf, but she was in the army and used to love Football when she was young, so she's one of those exceptions.

@ OP, both are war movies, but only one is high quality Kino Film Cinema desu. Bring her to Dunkirk.
>>
Dunkirk. Harry Styles is in Dunkirk and women love him.
>>
I wouldn't even begin to consider Dunkirk unless she's deaf. It has the most obnoxiously terrible soundtrack Zimmer has ever composed.
>>
Don't see planet of the niggers, see Dunkino
>>
>>85451691

Wrong
>>
>>85451773
>but she was in the army and used to love Football when she was young, so she's one of those exceptions.

What does that have to do with liking boring, cliche ridden movies?
>>
>>85451567
This. You don't first date at a fucking movie. Grab some drinks and run game
>>
>>85451691
>A three year old could watch Dunkirk and understand that it's a piece of shit

lmao found the redditor
>>
>>85451567
lol OP is an underaged faggot
>>
>>85451288
Apes is really depressing
>>
>>85452442
>>85452574
>>85451691
She's a fucking tinder skank, why the hell do you think OP wants to go out and "talk" with her? Tinder is literally just a hookup app, and if you are trying to legitimately date someone from there you are basically just begging to get your feelings hurt down the line. Going to the movies is retarded too for the same reasons.
>>85451553
>>85451554
These are correct
>>
>>85451499
>Dunkirk is one of those movies that women will never understand.
I went to see it with my sister, mother and grandmother, and they all loved it. What is with you people and your weird assumptions about women like or don't like?
>>
>>85451288
War for the Planet of the Apes is very slow and is all about the characters, Dunkirk is nonstop chaos from beginning to end and has very little character development. Both films are great but very dark and depressing. I wouldn't take a date to either of them.
>>
>>85451499
FPBP
>>
>>85451553
>You aren't supposed to actually invest even a semi significant amount of time in them.
I'd say this is pretty much true of all women save for maybe your daughter or something.
>>
>>85451288
Meet up with her for coffee, tell her that there's nothing you particularly want to watch, so unless she had a movie in mind (give her an out so she doesn't think you're a rapist) you could just watch something on Netflix at your place. Natural lead-in for her to make a Netflix and chill joke. Be flirty and don't deny it.
>>
Dunkirk is trash and War is good.
>>
>>85451288
They're the opposite ends of the spectrum for dark war films. Dunkirk doesn't have any exposition or backstory, it's all about the dread and destruction of war. War for the Planet of the Apes has a little action at the beginning and a little action at the end but that's it, the rest of it focuses on the characters. If you want spectacle then go see Dunkirk, if you want interesting characters then go see War for the Planet of the Apes. Dunkirk is the definition of a theater experience, War for the Planet of the Apes is very good but if you won't be missing much if you watch it on a TV instead.
>>
watch baby driver
>>
File: autist.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>hey /tv/ I'm limited on money and I'm going to bring my tinder date to a movie.

kek
>>
Apes cuz its actually good
>>
File: 22876_320_470.jpg (26KB, 317x470px) Image search: [Google]
22876_320_470.jpg
26KB, 317x470px
Take her to this faggot
>>
>>85451288

OP if you want a date movie with a Tinder Slut go see Wonder Woman. Trust me
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.