[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could he have saved face had he done the apology in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0801.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Could he have saved face had he done the apology in the Kramer character?
>>
>>85449853
He should have said that nigger deserved to be hung on live television.
>>
>>85449884
Black people are already hung
>>
Does anyone have any insight on what was going through his head at the time of his Laugh Factory fiasco? Obviously he was really angry and not thinking but I feel like it's really easy to know that calling black people niggers and saying we used to hang them in the streets is going to far. Do comedians sometimes take it to that level and get away with it?
>>
>when you realize this was the first SJW lynching
>before twitter and facebook
>>
>>85450048
>guy calls people he doesn't like "niggers" on camera and yells openly racist stuff
>"sjw lynching"

sure bud
>>
>>85450169
>on camera
a cell phone blurry video yes theirs a reason most stand-ups that aren't specials dont get filmed
>>
>>85449971
Look at Burr's rant against Philadelphia. It's obvious he's pissed off, and he says some pretty bad things, but the crowd takes it. You can only really get that angry in reaction to the crowd being particularly shitty, and even then it still has to be funny.
>>
>>85449971
I'm guessing he tried to be funny but then quickly realised it didn't work so he freaked out and tried again and then it just spiralled out of control.
>>
he could have saved face if he was holding a fork during the apology
>>
>>85450048
>I'm 12 and nothing ever happened before i was born

tard
>>
>>85450169
Everything goes against hecklers, you cunt.
>>
>>85450236
aww he didn't know he was being filmed i guess that makes it ok then

>>85450358
your opinion
>>
some people laughed at the fork comment and may have not known he was serious after the first N-bomb

I think he could have played it off if he only said nigger once
>>
>>85450475
But he wasn't serious. He wanted to hurt the hecklers but because he's not very funny the only thing he could do was call them niggers because they were afro-americans. That's not racist.
>>
>>85450522
>not racist

lol ok
>>
>>85450522
I feel you, but I think he may get redpilled while he's angry. Also the crowd can't really read his mind when he rants like that.

We should all review his intentions and reach a verdict.

https://youtu.be/qqbd5RR8psk
>>
Stop laughing, it's not funny.
>>
>>85450675
That's what's so insane about this!
>>
>>85449853
He did nothing wrong, just told the truth, which since then is even more prohibited and susceptible to have you publicly lynched, jailed, fined etc..
>>
File: 1494370586385.jpg (20KB, 380x349px) Image search: [Google]
1494370586385.jpg
20KB, 380x349px
I said some... *snickers* ...I said some pretty *snickers* funny things. AHAHAHA I HATE THOSE DUMB NIGGERS
>>
>>85449853
The real question is, what the fuck was he doing on a stand-up stage in the first place?
>>
>>85450844
>a fully realistic VR video of Kramer saying that will exist in your lifetime
>>
File: You.gif (2MB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
You.gif
2MB, 250x181px
>>85449936
>>
File: Billy_Batts.jpg (37KB, 650x694px) Image search: [Google]
Billy_Batts.jpg
37KB, 650x694px
Identical situation? Why didn't Kramer just tell him to relax?
>>
>>85449853
> Seinfeld telling the audience to stop laughing.

comekino.
>>
File: a loathsome, offensive brute.jpg (90KB, 595x881px) Image search: [Google]
a loathsome, offensive brute.jpg
90KB, 595x881px
>>85449853
it could have worked
“Stop laughing, it’s not funny,”
>>
pardon the watermark, too lazy to look at more search results
>>
DONT LET EM BREAK YA KRAMER
>>
>>85449853
Yes. That would have been kino
>>
>>85451028
Your gif choice is very telling.
>>
>>85450815
Here's your (you) kid
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.