[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So was this his real face or was his truly disfigured by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: giphy (1).gif (2MB, 620x286px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
2MB, 620x286px
So was this his real face or was his truly disfigured by the lightning?
>>
He got disfigured on purpose just to make a point.
>>
>>85447506
That make up looks awful. His eyebrows look like they are perpetually going into his hairline. Can he even close his eyes? Maybe that's why he's so powerful. Can the Sith channel the discomfort directly to their power of the darkside? Like, the uglier they get, the more powerful they become?
>>
>>85447506
Suppose to be poetic since the dark side is a corruptive force.

It will give great power, in this case holding back dindu, and in turn it ravaged his body.
>>
>cooler reason
true form
>Lucas being dense
disfigurement
>>
>>85447506
He's human, so it obviously wasn't his natural face. But for some reason every Sith has to look evil and monstrous.
>>
>>85447506
It's the true face of every white person
>>
It's just a thing he had to squeeze in there to keep continuity with the OT.
>>
>>85448003
>He's human

This is wrong.

>>85447506
It's his natural face. This was revealed by McCallum and Lucas many years ago. After getting into that battle he was no longer able to maintain his physical facade.

Your face doesn't just melt because you're being electrocuted.
>>
I thought this was really lame. I never really thought we needed an explanation for his face other than aging/spending his entire life on the dark side.
>>
File: 1480813340031.jpg (151KB, 1536x864px)
1480813340031.jpg
151KB, 1536x864px
IT'S NOT THE EAST OR THE WEST SIDE
>>
>>85449139
NO IT IS NOT
>>
>>85449139
I thought he a was Dorian Grey type in that his soul is so horrid that it corrupted his body, and that he was using the Force to disguise himself.

I thought the lightning thing was a ruse to trick Anakin into saving him, but the Prequels are rather incompatible with the story of 4-6. The Prequels are basically those Anime movies based on shows that have the same characters but are independent of the show's plot.
>>
>>85449298

ITS THE DARK SIDE (YOU ARE CORRECT)
>>
>>85447506
His appearance is due to many years of exposure to the corrupting influence of the dark side. His "normal" face was a facade achieved via Sith alchemy.

t. someone who reads wookieepedia and EU shit voraciously
>>
File: 1460350936183[1].png (242KB, 500x375px)
1460350936183[1].png
242KB, 500x375px
>>85451457
>implying that anything outside the movies is canon
>>
>>85447506

true story, the actor actually put on some cheap halloween mask for a joke but lucas actually liked it so nobody dared laugh and those are the takes that made the final cut
>>
>>85447506
Anakin's face in Jedi is showing signs of the same dark side corruption. Sheev's physical looks had changed long before he fought Dindu, he was just disguising it. I think the old EU specified sith alchemy.
>>
File: ashoka_corruption.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px)
ashoka_corruption.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>85447506
Dark side corruption. Staying too long on the Dark Side manifests into your appearance too.

>>85451621
Not the same guy, but it's in the canon too you dickweed. Shown when Ashoka starts going evil and falls into the dark side in the TV series and develops corruption on her face.
>>
>>85452219
She's still a qt :3 I wish Anakin and her had just given a collective "fuck you" to the order and gone off and done their own thing with the force.
>>
>>85448191
Stfu
>>
>>85452219
>cartoon
>canon
>>
>>85451706
That's total bullshit but I wouldn't be surprised if you supplied a source.
>>
>>85450887
TO ALL YOU VADER HATERS WE'LL BLOW YOUR PLANET UP
>>
>>85448191
This
>>
>>85454539
The clone wars cartoon has explicitly been confirmed as canon, alongside the movies, and any other media that's released in the lead up to and post TFA.
>>
>>85454686
Yeah just like the novel and old comics, event he old cartoon was supposed to be canon and explain how Palpatine got caught, needless to say star wars is always changing the canon of everything outside the movies.
>>
It wasn't the lightning, he electrocutes the shit out of Luke in rotj and his face is fine.
>>
>>85448280
That was actually George's intent in Episode II, as can be seen with Sheev being sickly looking but then suddenly looking younger and healther in Episode III (before the Mace Window fight) because George has been winging it from day 1.
>>
>>85447506
He is black NBA player equivalent of Yoda race that tured to dark side/sith.
Southern Yodas are green and small but Northern are tall (compairing)and pale white.
>>
>>85448191
>This is wrong.

Fine. He's one of those races that are essentially human, but going by a different name.
>>
>>85448003
I’m pretty sure they mention somewhere that the dark side corrupts the flesh or something.
>>
>>85455094
You're right. TCW is canon for now but possibly might not be if the movies choose to give some sort of new explanation.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.