[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the greatest stand up bit ever? https://www.youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: mikebb.jpg (53KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mikebb.jpg
53KB, 900x900px
Is this the greatest stand up bit ever?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWc-xtlMxHs
>>
>>85447059

Top 10 for sure

Rogan must be on the Mt Rushmore of comedy at this stage. Hard to match his consistency over such a long period. Dare I say it, the GOAT?
>>
>>85447059
ouch that was bad
>>
why is he sweating so much
>>
>>85447059

I never find any of his stand up to be that good. Am I missing something? I think he can be funny on his podcast sometimes though
>>
>>85447059
Joe Rogan is an enigma, he is bad at almost everything he does, he is even bad at podcasting, but he finds success in all of them. I guess you have to respect that.
>>
>>85448624
>Bad at podcasting.

Ya know. I don't usually like arguments from popularity. But I think you should really consider the fact that the people who listen to podcasts are mostly adults.

And Joe Rogans is the most popular among all of them. Even if you hate him, his guests are almost always interesting.
>>
>>85447059
I'm legitimately confused why this board loves Joe Rogan so much. His standup is shit tier.
>>
>>85448624
it's called the Trump phenomenon
>>
>>85448758
/tv/ doesn't.
/pol/ does and /pol/ posters use his podcast as an excuse to shit up the board
>>
>>85448708
There are plenty of better podcasts, popularity is not indicative of quality, I think Rogan just started early so he got a lot of popularity.
>>
>>85448624
>bad at podcasting
That's one thing he's actually great at. How many people can talk for 3 hours every few days and still be entertaining? Even Burr's podcast isn't as entertaining as JRE
>>
>>85448809
Joe's a liberal though, why would pol like him. He talks about open borders every other show.
>>
>>85448624
He's good at podacsting because he can hold 3 hour conversations. He does alot of things, and even he isn't the best at them that provides alot of conversational fodder.
>>
>>85447059
He's very effeminate on stage. I wonder if Mrs Rogan has a strap-on at home?

Also, I didn't even crack a smile to this. That's something I've always found over the years of watching his podcast: I just don't find Joe Rogan funny, and I don't think I ever have. He has funny people on but even when he's in a room full of comedians he's generally the least funny one there (or in most cases the one not funny at all).
>>
>>85449020
At least he's not sucking the air out of comedy like some "comedians" do. He's just sort of there, you can ignore him and it's okay
>>
>>85448269
You know what's worse? He's done that bit in more than one special.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.