[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Daily Show is dropping in viewers >Nightly Show Cancelled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: default_image.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
default_image.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>Daily Show is dropping in viewers
>Nightly Show Cancelled
>@Midnight Cancelled
>South Park is their best hope and that is on a decline (but it probably will get better)
>Nathan For You has a two-three year gap between seasons

Is this the end times for Comedy Central?
>>
>put shitty shows on the air
>stop hiring actually funny and respected comedians
>people stop watching
whoa
>>
>>85446480
>Forgetting about Detroiters
Seriously it's the best show they've produced in like a decade.
>>
they should have bought colbert an island to keep doing his show, losing him was the beginnning of the end.
>>
yeah I doubt South Park can continue to flagship that network for much longer
>>
>>85446668
Colbert isn't really funny anymore either though.
>>
>>85446480
it will be Nickelodeon before long. Just hours and hours of Spongebo-I mean South Park reruns with one or two hours of new programming a day.
Oh wait, nevermind that's what it already is
>>
>>85446699
Not with the last 2 season they were fucking horrible
>>
>>85446713
he's hosting a chat show now, not playing his character, hardly comparable.
>>
>>85446662
I will check it out then
>>
>>85446746
Sat and Sun is currently all day that 70s show reruns
>>
They used to have Daily Show and Colbert Report reruns from the previous night every day at roughly 6pm (I say roughly because their scheduling is so fucking stupid, but that's another story).

After Noah's took Daily Show and Nightly replaced Colbert, those rerun viewings tanked. It didn't take long for CC to realize that reruns of Futurama/South Park were better than Noah and Nightly.

Nightly flat out being canceled was just an amusing bonus.
>>
>>85446480
I guess people watched the channel to laugh and not be politically pandered to. Who knew?
>>
>>85446965
No?
The Daily Show was hella popular during Stewart's run.
>>
Losing Stewart and Colbert around the same time was a massive blow to the network. Apparently, Stewart and Colbert weren't very fond of the Comedy Central brass behind the scenes and probably took off earlier than if they enjoyed working there.
>>
>>85446746
that's better anyways, especially as they now show some of the older South Parks more regularly and unedited
>>
>>85447047
the time they spent covering the Occupy was just painfully hypocritical, only a couple of times did they outwardly mock the protesters for a variety of reasons.

They have these guys in Stewart and Colbert seemingly praising those bums while at the same time their Viacom overlords rake it in and have their company publicly traded on the BIG EVIL WALL STREET. It was all just so fuckin stupid.
>>
>>85446826
just think... there are probably people who pay for Netflix (which has all 70s show episodes) but still watch in on CC with commercial breaks
>>
>>85446480
Bring back The Nightly Show.
>>
>>85446959
CC having that dumb scheduling is clearly so they can just slap in more commercials.

They've opted to do that instead of going the TBS route of speeding up the shows.

TBS can't speed up all the shows the entire time now though, or at least some of them: It becomes painfully obvious when they speed up increments of some shows like Family Guy or American Dad. You can easily notice when they speed up a part and then slow it back down to the normal rate.

CC is bad because it fucks with DVR recording timing. TBS is bad because it fucks with the shows in general. Both of them are bad for seemingly being hypocritical in their greed but promote people who align politically with those who lambast such things: Samantha Bee, Trever Noah, etc.
>>
>>85447232
I did really like that show. Larry Wilmore did great interviews, it is too bad his supporting cast sucked.
>>
>>85446662

detroiters sucks....
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.