[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /tv/ I am going to create a masterpiece for you but first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Hello /tv/ I am going to create a masterpiece for you but first tell me the following:

1.Favorite Actor
2.Favorite Actress
3.Genre
4.Supporting Actor
5.Supporting Actress.
>>
1.Christian Bale
2.Alicia Vikander
3.Mystery Thriller
4.Denzel Washington
5.Julia Roberts
>>
>>85446242
1.Leonardo Dicaprio
2.Alicia Vikander
3.Action
4.Christoph Waltz
5.Brie Larson
>>
>>85446328
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QTjejMI5cQ

Bale plays Robbie Flickstein, he is a timid teacher at a film college, he spends his time watching 70s cop movies alone in his apartment, Vikander is a new student with a passion for french cinema....

As the weeks go by Robbie and Vikander beome closer, they discuss film and they start to have feelings for each other....

Things go smoothly until Vikander vanishes, no one in has seen her and a manhunt begins, Robbie feels puzzled but he cant do much...thats until one night while he is watching a movie a small portal opens in his bathroom and Denzel who plays Detective Mckenzie comes out of it.

He informs Robbie that Vikander has been kidnapped by a time traveling gangster that wants to acquire time travel all to himself....
In 25 years Vikander discovers time travel.

They need to travel back to 1970s New York and track him down.

Julia Roberts plays Miss Scarlet, the sassy secretary that has a crush on Detective Mckenzy.
>>
>>85446759
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6NDdF-R2uk

Dicaprio is Dale Hunter an ex Ranger that starts to work as private security for Richard Bennington (Waltz) a millionaire bussinesman that made his fortune buying land to farmers.
Brie Larson is Richards wife but she always seems scared of him.
Dale does security for a private party that Richard is hosting...there he sees Vikander...a regular call girl.
Dale discovers that Richard is selling women to international rings and decides to rescue Vikander against all odds and kill Richard.

The movie takes place in Texas and the big finale is Richard and his paramilitary squad against Dale in the woods.
>>
>>85446242

1. Joaquin Phoenix
2. Julianne Moore
3. Horror
4. Stellan SkarsgÄrd
5. Dakota Fanning
>>
>>85446242
1. Chris Pratt
2. Anna Kendrick
3. Kung-fu
4. Samuel Jackson
5. Meryl Streep
>>
File: IMG_0421.jpg (40KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0421.jpg
40KB, 530x350px
>>85446242
>Sean Penn
>Emma Stone
wish I could think of someone better, but my dick says I have to
>dramatic war
>PSH
>that cutie from Drive
>>
>>85446242
Sam Rockwell
Aubrey Plaza
Crime
Michael Shannon
Emmy Rossum
>>
>>85446774
9/10 would watch kek.
>>
File: 46263830917.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
46263830917.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>85446242
1. Ben Foster
2. Kristin Scott Thomas
3. Thriller
4. Stephen Graham
5. Brie Larson
>>
>>85446242
1.Clint Eastwood
2.Julianne Moore
3.Contemporary Western
4.Michael Emerson
5.Christina hendricks
>>
>>85447449
Not OP
Sean Penn is i love with Emma Stone and marries her, but is sent to war and gets mad. PSH is her antagonist father, and the cutie from drive tries to help Sean Penn, but he goes mad and kills Emma Stone and PSH
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.