[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watching The Wire >the whole neighborhood and gangs are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image_1.jpg (107KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
107KB, 900x877px
>watching The Wire
>the whole neighborhood and gangs are scared of one guy with a shotgun

They realize that he only has two shots before he has to reload and he has to be within 10 feet to do any serious damage right? Anyone with a pistol could take him out from a block away
>>
>>85441084
yeah, but what if you miss?
then you have Omar coming after you and there's no way in hell you're going to come out alive
He might disappear then and only show up a month later to put a buckshot in you when you least expect it
>>
>>85441084
He wasn't carrying a double-barrel and stop getting firearm advice from /v/
>>
>>85441084
>I would have whipped out my katana and sliced him in half!
Sure, kid.
>>
>>85441137
Unless you have more than one bullet of course, then you just shoot again.
>>
>>85441084
>and he has to be within 10 feet
You what, mate?
>>
>>85441084
Have you finished the series yet?
>>
>>85441084
>shotgun
>has to be within 10 feet
Words fail me.
>>
real shotgun aren't like video games, the reason the range is so bad is for balance reasons
>>
>>85441084
>only two shots
Omar used a pump action. He's got anywhere between 5-10 shots depending on the model.
>>
>>85441084
>10 feet

lmao stupid fucking kid from /v/ or a brainwashed noguns european or californian

video games do this to balance shit out because all the maps are 20x20 rooms for children with ADHD and manchildren
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.