[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone watches a tv show or cartoon that no one knows you watch,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1500268671312.jpg (77KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
1500268671312.jpg
77KB, 500x496px
Everyone watches a tv show or cartoon that no one knows you watch, including myself. What's your guilty pleasure /tv/?
>>
This movie aged so bad
>>
>>85441051
It would have held up better if they didn't take a shit on the source material and ruin the entire theme of the book

Also, Will Smith seems to date all of the early 2000s scifi-action, he just feels generic when you watch i-robot and the like
>>
>>85441039
The Ending of the book is so much better
>He is the last Human on earth and as he Waits to be executed he sees vampire children that are horrified by him because he is the Legend that has been killing the vampires which have replace the humans
>> HE WAS THE BAD GUY THE WHOLE TIME
>>
>>85441039
Watched, and 1-3 seasons of pone.
Probably still be watching if Faust was still there.
In terms of other things, I don't watch much anime or broadcast that I do, but a few people know, so whatever.
>>
>>85441039
Shadowhunters. But only because Katherine McNamara is CUTE! But her character's pretty annoying and the author of the books is a land whale SJW who fantasizes about gay men so I stopped watching it after season 1.
>>
>>85441477
That was annoying - it's not like it's a super-deep ending or something, but nope, Hollywood still fucks it up.
>>
>>85441577
>the author of the books is a land whale SJW who fantasizes about gay men
Sounds like every urban fantasy novel ever.
>>
File: 123tqo3.jpg (348KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
123tqo3.jpg
348KB, 1280x720px
>>85441039
Desperate Housewives.
I was unemployed for a longer time and got into the habit of having this show running in the background while I was doing other stuff. After a while I kinda got into it and wanted to know what happened next.
>>
>>85441477
the alternate ending that was on bluray was much closer to this
>>
>>85441039
The Magicians, it's pretty entertaining though and it kind of embraced it's own humour and absurdity from the end of season 1 onwards which made it better.
>>
Bangledesh's next top Pedophile. Surprisingly good camera work for a Bangledesh production.
>>
>>85441700
to be fair, not all of them are this monstrous.
>>
>>85441039
I enjoyed the first 3 seasons of glee

Also I made my steam account private after I bought nekopara because I play with irl friends and I really don't want that one getting out
>>
>>85442199
No one cares that you jerk it to cat girls
>>
>>85442344
I play it for the plot and back story faggot
>>
>>85441039
Dancing with the Stars

Fapped to it a few times then got hooked to the show. Hasn't turned me gay yet.
>>
>>85443049
>tfw steve irwins girl looked like a 10/10 on the show but turns out her tits are just saggy pancakes without a generous pushup bra
>>
File: Voltron_poster.jpg (330KB, 1200x1772px) Image search: [Google]
Voltron_poster.jpg
330KB, 1200x1772px
>>85441039
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.