[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We write the last episode of The Simpsons and rate others. Homer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

We write the last episode of The Simpsons and rate others.

Homer finds out he has the chance to send his boss, Mr Burns away to jail for good after walking in on a secret meeting between him and some of America's enemies. Overjoyed at the thought of screwing his boss over his celebrations soon turn to doubt as he eventually realizes he'll be repeating his mother's mistake when she left him to join a bunch of hippies. Homer has drunken fantasizes involving Lenny, Carl, Barney and Moe marrying Marge which all turn out disastrous. Burns and Homer somehow come to some sort of compromise that would allow Burns to go to prison while Homer doesn't have to do what his mother did. Burns has a last request and that is to watch a play at Springfield elementary, a Christmas pageant, considering he never raised his own family and was always jealous at Homer's family they agree with Burns showing up in restraints and a Hannibal lector mask being wheeled by Smithers. The lights go out mid performance and everything is revealed to have been a ruse so that Burns can flee. Homer returns home satisfied at seeing how much he has progressed with his family over the years and some new neighbours move in next door, very obviously Mr Burns and Smithers, posing as some sort of gay couple. Burns in his disguise mentions they come from some place far away and Homer invites them all out for frosty chocolate milkshakes.
>>
>>85440801
That's not how you spell "Lisa takes up afterschool pottery making, Homer makes Marge mad, special guest star Malia Obama"
>>
>>85442589

>It's a Marge thinks Homer is radicalized episode when he is just cheating on his diet
>>
>>85440801
>Frosty chocolate milkshakes
OKAY DAD
>>
Homer wakes up from coma.
>>
*fade in*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NT2ZiPIukw
*fade out*
Rate Me M8
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.