[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine you are Clay. Imagine your crush had killed herself,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Imagine you are Clay. Imagine your crush had killed herself, and that left you traumatized. Imagine that she recorded tapes on which she explains why she killed herself, and exposes the people that she think led her to suicide. You seem to be one of those people. Also, the tapes are controlled by one of your friends, who does not disclose almost anything about the tapes.

Now, imagine that you keep hearing the tapes. Imagine that they detail a lot of awful things that happened to her, including witness a rape. Keep in mind that other people listened to the tapes. People that did bad things to Hannah. And they tell you you did a God awful thing to her, even worse than what they did. You friend that controls the tapes even says that you killed Hannah. You get emotionally broken by the tapes, but still find the strenght to keep listening to them, until your comes.

Then you listen to your tape, trying to understand what you did so terribly it made Hannah kill herself. Turns out it was while you were making out, something both of you wanted to do, and she tells you to stop. Then, she agressively tells you to go away. However, it seems that she didn't want you to go away, but you couldn't know that because you aren't a fucking mindreader. She even tells you that you did nothing wrong on the tapes, and you are not like the other guys, something she could have said earlier, so you wouldn't have to endure so much suffering.

What do you do after hearing your tape?

You would do like Clay did in the show, and go to a cliff while crying to the guy that let you feel so much pain about actually, in some twisted logic, you have been the reason of Hannah's suicide?

Or would you do the logical thing to do, which was to beat the shit out of Tony for emotionally traumatizing you, and then give the tapes to the police to ruin the lives of the fucking scumbags that ruined Hannah's life, and crippled yours?
>>
File: 1500753990977.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1500753990977.png
126KB, 402x398px
the only logical thing is to Lawyer up and prior to that never saying anything incriminating and during a possible trial you play dumb.
>>
>>85433588
This too
>>
I'd just realize I live in a small town and high school isn't reality, go to a nice college, make friends there and go to events and stuff, get my degree, move into the city where I get a job, and use her suicide as a sob story for easy pussy.
>>
After listening to the tapes I'd realise Hannah was a complete psycho and I'd dodged a fucking bullet. I'd probably hand them over to the police though, they incriminate that one asshole chad with rape and if I didn't report it I'd probably be held accountable.
Also I'd help the pervert camera guy move town and start a new life, he was a creep but I felt really bad for him, he'd be totally humiliated and psychologically broken. His sexuality would probably be fucked up forever knowing his voyeurism led the object of his fixation to kill herself.
>>
I'd probably listen to al the tapes as quickly as possible rather than maybe check out one a day or so and then go get angry at whoever the tape i'd recently heard was about only to be calmed down and told to go and listen to the rest of the tapes only for the same process to happen all over
>>
File: 13 reasons why.jpg (57KB, 857x505px) Image search: [Google]
13 reasons why.jpg
57KB, 857x505px
>>85433138
>>
I need answers to this
>>85436215
>>
>>85434722
Clay was a little autistic give him a break
>>
>>85437137
I never read the book but I have a feeling the point of the show is Clay realizing how fucked up Hannah is while getting back at the people who actually did wrong stuff
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.