[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright lads, let's fix justice league. Near the end of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Justice League.jpg (1MB, 3508x2480px) Image search: [Google]
Justice League.jpg
1MB, 3508x2480px
Alright lads, let's fix justice league.

Near the end of the trailer Alfred presumably talks to Superman however this is obvious and kind of lame. To save the DCU you have been given the power to choose who comes to save the day at the end, who would you pick and why?

I myself would choose Mr Sanders, Why? Well what one of these brought you more hope, the spinning bucket of chicken with Mr Sanders beautiful face or a picture of superman, if you're anything like me I'd be picking the bucket (kfc had the best toys imo) in his biography he explains he's been in gun shoot outs and it's canon in the DC comics that he can handle himself in a fight.

What do you guys want?
>>
>>85432357
Lobo.
>>
>>85432357
Other folks have said that it's Aben Sur but it's clearly Superman.

However having Aben Sur die in the movie would at least be neat.
>>
Slipknot
>>
I wish it could be Big Barda and Mister Miracle, but that seems unlikely.

If they're going with a family theme, it might be an old Robin? Nightwing/Dick Grayson? But I doubt he could save the day.
>>
>>85432357
it's going to be The Joker and Harley Quinn.

Screenshot this shit because you know I'm right. It's just so fucking dumb that they will do it.
>>
>>85432678
they'll be their in the next JL movie
>>
>>85432357
i want to eat the gadot like some kfc chicken. finger licking good
>>
>>85432357
>Mr
It's Colonel you idiot show some damn respect
>>
>>85432357
Damian Wayne
>>
File: cap.jpg (579KB, 1024x1613px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
579KB, 1024x1613px
>>85432357
Captain Marvel
>>
File: jls.jpg (88KB, 1014x705px) Image search: [Google]
jls.jpg
88KB, 1014x705px
>>85432528
>>
Znyder.
>>
>>
>>85432357
J'onzz

I want to see the Manhunter absolutely raping face with an air of calm, thoughtful Martian detachment.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.