[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I reach out to Kevin Smith and convince him to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: Kevin_Smith_2014_(cropped).jpg (277KB, 686x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_Smith_2014_(cropped).jpg
277KB, 686x1155px
How can I reach out to Kevin Smith and convince him to stop smoking weed?
>>
>>85432265
offer to fund his jay and silent bob sequel
>>
>>85432265
I'll bump your thread. He browses here obsessively searching for threads about himself, he'll come across it.
>>
File: 5ef.jpg (12KB, 480x343px) Image search: [Google]
5ef.jpg
12KB, 480x343px
>>85432265
Befriend him and slowly gain his trust until you are his best friend and top confidant. Proceed to OD on some devil cabbage and become a quadriplegic to show him the dangers of smoking reefer
>>
Start fucking his daughter, don't let him clean her out after
>>
>>85432265
Rather than trying to force him to change, show him another perspective of life. One that is based on truth and not misguided by drugs.
>>
>>85432265
Find a way to associate smoking weed with an extreme trauma of his. You may have to create a new trauma for him to associate it with though.
>>
>>85432265
Buy him a block of cheese.
>>
>>85432265
Lace his weed with heroin.
>>
>>85432265
He's on /tv/ sometimes. He uses a lot of /tv/ related speech on his podcasts like Baneposting, cuck, etc.

If The Shat comes here, it's a garantee that Kev does too. This is his kind of thing.
>>
>>85432265
Just find some shit on Seth Rogen and tell Kev about it. He's the reason Kevin started to toke before work, because it 'helps' Rogen be more creative or some shit.

Destroy his hero.
>>
Tell him Connor McDavid doesn't smoke weed.
>>
>>85432339
This... Get to know him and then OD on marijuanna and show him the dark side of the weed.
>>
>>85432800
>reddit related speak

Ftfy
>>
>>85432800
>Shatner browses /tv/
What the fuck
>>
>>85432800
proof that he knows about baneposting
>>
>>85433256
Many episodes of his podcasts (Smodcast, Fat Man on Batman and Hollywood Babble-On)

Newest episode of Hollywood, they do a Bane impression and also quote some bane lines (when... you have my permission to die).

The do talk about baneposting itself in some episodes. Can't remember the numbers though.
>>
>>85432265
>oilels
>>
>>85432321
What makes you say that? I'd heard years ago that he and Jay browse, but I'd assumed that all stopped a long ass time ago.
>>
>>85432265
Make a lewd thread about his daughter, he'll join in no time.
>>
>>85433453
Don't remember him mentioning Baneposting, but it isn't all that surprising considering Reddit also latched onto the Bane shit, and Cuck is now a pretty widely used term. Even 12 year olds say that shit now.

HOWEVER, months ago he'd used "Normie" several times on HBO. But he used it in a way where he, in the middle of a joke said something like "I'll just do X like a NORMIE person.", so whether that's any proof of anything is whatever.
>>
I randomly just happened to drive by the Quick Stop from Clerks a few weeks ago. Had no idea it was there. Looks a lot smaller and shittier in person.

Also sold Dante Hicks and his wife cell phone upgrades, that was pretty neat.
>>
>>85434368
haha
>>
>>85432265
I hate how he is convinced Bill Cosby is guilty due to the number of accusers. That's not how the court system works you fat fuck.
>>
>>85434867
I live down the road from quick stop. It's always been fucking trash just go to wawa
>>
DUDE
>>
>>85435304
Ah yeah

When you got wawa grab me a meatball sub with extra mootsadell
>>
>>85435304
Leonardo is a fucking weird area.

But yeah, Wawa is GOAT. Love me some hoagiefest.
>>
>>85435338
This isn't a real thing in NJ
>>85435390
It's weird but pretty comfy. All the old retired people who call police on the drop of a hat keep the riff raf out
>>
>>85432265

try to convince him to stop making that same retarded eyes wide open face in every photo he takes
>>
File: kevin-smith.jpg (103KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-smith.jpg
103KB, 333x500px
>Clerks 3 didn't happen because "one of four leads opted out" (read: Kevin Smith wrote a godawful script while high on weed and Harvey Weinstein threw it in the trash where it belongs)
>Mallrats 2 didn't happen and is now a TV series that no network wants because it's obviously garbage
>now writing a Jay and Silent Bob movie that also won't happen
Thanks a lot Seth
>>
>>85435728
Jeff Anderson was the one who dropped out. He barely wanted to do it in the first place but then after Clerks 2 was released he got fucked by the long dick of Hollywood accounting and basically made no money. I'd imagine the budget for the 3rd was going to be even smaller and the script almost most definitely was going to be shit seeing as Smith is garbage nowadays.
>>
>>85435728
The guy who played Randall has yet to be paid any money for clerks 2 what, 11 years later? Why the fuck would he do a third?
>>
File: DAdYXNDXUAIn3e1.jpg (155KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DAdYXNDXUAIn3e1.jpg
155KB, 900x1200px
Why do you hate me?
>>
File: mist.jpg (74KB, 1014x570px) Image search: [Google]
mist.jpg
74KB, 1014x570px
>>85435728
>>Mallrats 2 didn't happen and is now a TV series that no network wants because it's obviously garbage

Tbh spike should've just used the mall they got for that awful The Mist show to produce this instead, it might have not sucked.
>>
His daughter is 18 and hasn't shown her twat yet? I'm surprised.
>>
>>85436020
Ur ugly and fat lol
>>
>>85433177
Also /b/ and /x/
>>
>>85436020
dead eyes
>>
>>85432862
Rogen is not creative, but not I fully understand why his stuff sucks so much. He is one of those dudes that thinks pot makes his work top level shit, but he is so high he doesn't realize its gayer than dick in mouth
>>
>>85432383
>One that is based on truth

that he's a talentless, obese hack who will never work with any studio ever again? good luck with that.
>>
Kevin Smith was in his prime during the time he did the first "An evening with kevin smith"
everything else he did since then was a failure
remind him of the days when he had ambition and "talent" and how he just smoked it away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSRdOiq1Mx0
>>
File: Christina Thick.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Christina Thick.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Christina thread?
>>
>>85436412
god
>>
>>85436412
Built for hard sex
>>
>>85432265
Get on jury duty with him and bring one of those hemorrhoid pillows.
>>
>>85432265
On a similar note, how can I reach out to Kevin Smith and ask for his daughter's hand in marriage?
>>
>>85439565
Twitter, it's where he talks about his wife's asshole and taint
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.