[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is loving Davos because he saved Jon Snow because he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: large5374fb8e3f48c.jpg (34KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
large5374fb8e3f48c.jpg
34KB, 512x512px
Childhood is loving Davos because he saved Jon Snow because he is a good guy and our hero

Adulthood is being pissed at Davos for saving a complete stranger for what it seemed to be no reason, and completely ditching Stannis' legacy

Patricianhood is understanding Davos chose to bring back Jon because he knows he is the only one who could unite the Free Folk, the Night's Watch and the Northern Houses, specially with his ressurected status, againste the walkers, and that way also getting revenge against the responsibles for Stannis' defeat

the worse thing is he being totally cool with the woman that murdered Stannis being part of Jon's entourage, but he is man enough to let his personal feelings go, and accept her as part to defeat the Walkers
>>
congratulations, you thought about this more than the writers ever did, a simpler explanation is that the characters lose any thought pattern every time the show moves away from the novels, and their only motivations to do anything is to serve the plot or produce a moment that will make for a good tumblr gif
>>
Do people actually think that Davos working with Jon Snow is out of character? All of the episodes leading up to Stannis' death were basically Davos seeing or saying how great of a leader Jon Snow was, and how far gone Stannis was.
>>
>>85431842
*Teleports my battleship crashing into this thread*
Shit, you're right.
>>
Does Davos know Melly killed Shireen? I've basically forgotten everything that happened last season.
>>
>>85431976
Yes. Before the Battle of the Bastards he finds where they burned Shereen and discovers the burned Stag figure he made for her.
In the S6 finale he confronts Jon and Mellisandre about it and demands she be executed
>>
>>85431887
He only met Jon for avcouple of months, but it made sense ressurectinh him, providing he had extremely quick thinking
>>
>>85431914
kek
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.