[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw just watched Requiem for a Dream recommend some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 0c9.png (248KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
0c9.png
248KB, 657x527px
>tfw just watched Requiem for a Dream

recommend some movies to cheer me up
>>
big fish
>>
Super
>>
>>85422819
Here's something to cheer you up:

That's not the way Heroin works. That's not the way diet pills work. That's not the way the mental health industry works. That's not the way the criminal justice system works. All of these things suck, but nowhere near that bad.

Aaronofsky is a kike hack who makes stories with horribly depressing themes because sensationalism sells. It's supposed to be gritty and real, but it's the opposite of that.
>>
That Russian ww2 movie where the Germans stick up the kid after murdering his whole villiage.
>>
>not enjoying watching degenerates getting what they deserve
>>
File: 1498103123358.jpg (16KB, 353x331px) Image search: [Google]
1498103123358.jpg
16KB, 353x331px
>>85423012
This, or Jennifer Connelly tits and bush
>>
>>85423012
forrest gump has it and rotten tomatoes calls it "problematic"
>>
>>85422819
Excision, I guess. Excision is dope.
>>
>>85423056
>bush
It was a merkin, friendo.
>>
Oslo August 31st, Lilya 4-Ever, and The Fire Within are all super comfy.
>>
>>85423102
I love that they genuinely tried to ugly-up the main character but you can still tell she has a model body and good bone structure under all the uck. Points for actually trying, though.
>>
File: delet.png (933KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
delet.png
933KB, 630x945px
>>85422968
Don't phucc with op
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.