[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it take to create an actual Kino sad ending to a series/film

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What does it take to create an actual Kino sad ending to a series/film that's not hated by everyone? I can't think of a single series that did it
>>
This thread again? Dexter driving a boat into a hurricane was dumb but lumberjack ending was OK, I don't care what the masses say
>>
DON'T STOP-
>>
>>85416577
this, him eventually rejecting society after Debra's death was characteristic of him

everything that lead to all of that was retarded though
>>
>>85416577
This is the 2nd time I make this thread and the first one didn't get a single reply

The lumberyard ending could have been more fleshed out
>>
>>85416499
the shield
>>
>>85416709
I'm sorry buddy. I just recognized the thread from before, didn't mean to rain on your parade like that. Fuck. I'm so sorry. I could have replied to that thread too but didn't and now here I am shitting on another thread you've made, for absolutely no reason. I'm so, so, sorry.
>>
>>85416499
Six Feet Under
>>
Sopranos
>>
>>85416579
that fucking ending tho
>>
six feet under did it right. but the entire series built up to that, i wouldn't be surprised if they had the idea to end it that way since the first episode
>>
>>85420195
same as lost
>>
>>85416499
Fuck you and this shit thread.
>>
>>85416499
Breaking bad...
>>
Blackadder did it better than anything else, just by being sincere
>>
Sopranos

Duh
>>
>>85420740
same as you, anon.
>>
>>85416499
They really needed to kill him off. It feels so fucking wrong that he lived, the lumberjack shit felt wrong.
Maybe they were hoping to create another dexter series in the distant future?
>>
>>85416499

No one hates the ending of Spartacus.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.