[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>JON YOU MUSTN'T GO YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU! ALSO ITS A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>JON YOU MUSTN'T GO YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU! ALSO ITS A TRAP YOU WILL DIE
>you get to rule
>why you still here lol?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>85413560
Sansa was objectively unironically in the right last episode . Jon is a cuck who is chomping at the bit to lick Danys asshole and surrender his people to be enslaved by Mad Targaryens. I hope Based Sansa and Arya with Brans magic help lead the North in battle against the Jonerys Cucklliance. Fucking Treasonous Bastard, hes broken every oath hes ever made yet people act like hes a paragon of virtue and honor, he shouldve never come back from getting (rightfully) killed by the Based Thorne
>>
File: file.png (98KB, 269x379px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
98KB, 269x379px
JUST OF DA NORTH
>>
>>85413560
That's not the character beat for the scene.

She's giving him shit for welching on his responsibility to his people (as a king) but he throws it back at her by reminding her that *she* is royal too, and has to share some of that responsibility. She's shocked because she didn't quite realize that was where things were going, while Jon clearly knew for some time.

This is the moment where she gets reminded that she can't just criticize, she need to step up and take on some fucking responsibilities for herself, and in response to that reminder she shuts the fuck up.

If you've ever been promoted into management, this is how it sometimes plays out.

"Oh you think you can run things? Fine. Here. Run this, let's see how you do."
>>
jon knows that if he doesn't get dragon helps and the glass, everyone is gonna die.
>>
How can they fuck up so hard in bringing the audience to root for her, she is acting like a cunt in every scene she is in.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.