[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it work? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EB matVJAlU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 45831.jpg (244KB, 1610x1076px) Image search: [Google]
45831.jpg
244KB, 1610x1076px
Will it work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EBmatVJAlU
>>
Thumbnail looks like an IS video.
>>
File: cute_25234.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cute_25234.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
as long as they cast her for Quiet
>>
>>85411441
The director seems to really care about Metal Gear, and not in a typical lip-service kind of way. Haven't seen Skull Island, and I'm not familiar with his other work, so not sure what to expect from him as a filmmaker. Just the fact that he acknowledges that video game movies have always been dogshit is a step in the right direction which he will hopefully use to inform his decisions in the adaptation.

Hoping we get some good performances out of the chosen actors; lots of opportunity for fresh faces to break out with the over the top characters in this franchise.

>>85411867
It will most likely be MGS1 that is adapted first, or at least it should be.
>>
>>85411441
>Jordan Charles Vogt-Roberts (born September 22, 1984) is an American film and television director and screenwriter. His feature directorial debut, The Kings of Summer, screened at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival, where it was nominated for the Grand Jury Prize, and also at the 2013 Cleveland International Film Festival. The film won the Narrative Feature Audience Award at the 2013 Dallas International Film Festival.[1] He also wrote and directed a short film which screened at the Sundance Film Festival and SXSW, Successful Alcoholics. He also co-wrote and directed the TV series Mash Up. In 2017, Vogt-Roberts directed the MonsterVerse film Kong: Skull Island.

No wonder he looks like your average hipster
>>
>>85411441
I can't take someone looking like that seriously
>>
>>85412196

Skull Island completely set my mind at ease about him headlining MGS.

It was a really solid blend of goofy ass shit, action, and humor. It didn't waste time introducing Kong or having him fuck shit up. Went way over the top with the action, but still kept it somewhat grounded in reality.

Cinematography was absolutely gorgeous too, I think he's going to nail the hell out of Metal Gear.
>>
Jordan is a fucking faggot. Kong is the bottom barrel of entertainment. It's fucked.
>>
He better remove that fucking nu-male beard god fucking dammit I want to punch him so badly
>>
He's right about tone being most important to MGS.

So many Hollywood hacks would just snag some iconic game visual cues to make a MG skinned LE EPIK action movie. At least it's actually gonna be weird.
>>
>>85411441
JVR looks and sounds like the kind of guy who pretended to be a really cool bro in college but actually was a rapist.
>>
>>85412196
I mean one can hope, but it's faaaaar more likely that he's just a typical Hollywood hack who can apply tinseltown-speak to the topic of video games. The standard is so fucking low that even the most basic acknowledgements from him about the most obvious realities of the video game genre seem reassuring or promising.
>>
>>85411831
Yep, I thought isis was trying to put a man on the moon
>>
File: 1355184240341.jpg (20KB, 293x219px) Image search: [Google]
1355184240341.jpg
20KB, 293x219px
>>85411441

Yeah, and the One Piece TV series won't rape the source material, too
>>
>>85414349
>Muh chingy chongy kiddie Japanimation!

This is a Metal Gear thread, kiddo.
>>
File: metalgearonline2.jpg (45KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
metalgearonline2.jpg
45KB, 270x270px
Predictions for the role of Snake, anyone?
>>
File: biggie.jpg (46KB, 614x409px) Image search: [Google]
biggie.jpg
46KB, 614x409px
>>85415234

Only one man has the look, intensity and autism required.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.