[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /tv/ I cant remember this goddamn movie - i think it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

help me /tv/

I cant remember this goddamn movie - i think it was an ending monologue where some guy some some shit like "the bugatti veyron (or some car) can accelerate from 0-60 in 10.8 seconds, the blah blah blah, the blah blah blah"

It seems super random with no context - help me the fuck out
>>
or maybe it was about a gun shooting fast, pls god i'm killing myself trying to remember this shit
>>
fuuuuk
>>
lol bump
>>
Christ, have you even watched the movie you're trying to remember?
>>
Top Gear
>>
This?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgS4i0apIz8
>>
File: giv.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
giv.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>85411208
giv france gf
>>
Sounds like a nic cage movie. Lord of war? Gone in 60 seconds?
>>
>>85412330
lmfao no

Its a serious movie, its just some kind of car or some kind of gun or some other manly shit

I THINK it was an ending monologue where he finishes with some "deep" shit but i cant fucking remember
>>
>>85412665
XXX perhaps?
>>
>>85412665
Try describing what the character looks like, what room they are in, ANYTHING
>>
Kinda on topic, does anybody know of any movies where a dead girl may be narrating the movie and she knows who killed her? I've never seen the movie, just the previews in a DVD. I don't remember a lot about the preview either but I think the girl's family was looking for her or maybe the police were
>>
>>85413027
The Lovely Bones
I was pretty disappointed in it, but the antagonist is pretty funny
>>
>>85412855
i think it was either like scenery or just black, thats why im having a hard time - its a pretty cool quote i just dont rememebr context
>>
>>85413140
I saw that one, trying to find the one from the previews. It wasn't what I remember from the previews but I might be remembering them wrong. Do you know if there are any other movies like that?
>>
>>85411208
do you remember what genre the film was? that might help a little.
>>
>>85411208
The Fast and The Furious?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26H6Zb-MYXY
>>
>>85411208
What you described reminds me of Guy Ritchie stuff but can't remember if it's actually from any of his movies.

Another one to figure out for anyone interested:
>Medieval setting
>Castle under siege
>Only people inside of the castle are monks or something similar
>One of the monks gets a lucky shot with a crossbow or bow and hits the attacking king in the neck
>King doesn't die and the next scenes show him with the bolt still sticking out because they couldn't remove it without killing him
That's really all i remember it could have been a show or a movie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.