[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to this guy (the one on the left, not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

What the fuck happened to this guy (the one on the left, not the dude on the right)? I just recently began listening to his podcast a few weeks ago and it's insane how self-hating he is. I had seen a few of his specials back in the day and thought he was just an amusing regular dude; now it's like someone removed his balls or something. I'm listening to the most recent episode released today and the first 25 minutes are just "Waaaah, I'm sorry for being white."

I don't frequent this board too often, but do any of you know what the deal is? Did he get caught calling someone a nigger or something and is trying to atone, or what?
>>
File: lain laugh.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
lain laugh.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>85406886
>this guy (the one on the left, not the dude on the right)
>>
>>85406940
I'm serious though, what happened to him?
>>
Bill Burr met this (initially) nice girl and thought that it would be a good idea to let her appear on his podcast more and more.

What started as a short appearance from time to time turned into something much worse, she started having opinions that were always pro-women and anti-men. For example the next part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

Also Bill got older and probably thought: "This is as good as it is going to get."
>>
File: IMG_3616.jpg (55KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3616.jpg
55KB, 620x375px
The lovely Nia everybody!
>>
>>85406886
he became happy and fulfilled, good for him, a shame for his fans
>>
>>85407794
But I suppose people who resent him for being happy were never really fans
>>
I've always liked Bill Burr. Whenever I see him he complains about pretty much everything and how everything is ridiculous. Now he also goes after targets that are anti-SJW and all that. Probably because he's understanding all the shit that his wife has to deal with and he has a newborn daughter.

I've seen a few times someone has called him racist and shit to his face and he laughs at them and doesn't even tell them he's married to a black woman.
>>
>>85406886
He is a normal guy with a successful career, multiple hobbies, a generally supportive wife and a newborn baby. But NEETs on 4chan just want him to hate everything for the rest of his life.
>>
>>85407794
>he became happy and fulfilled
No self-loathing man is happy and fulfilled.
>>
>>85407834
>if a person you like completely changes their personality and you dont like it you were never a fan

millennial fanboyism everyone
>>
>>85406886
He has bought into the victim narrative pushed by his SJW wife. It's absolutely sickening to live your life being such a self-shaming faggot. He's almost Louie CK tier.
>>
He got BLACKED
Nah but don't watch/listen to comedians to affirm your dumbass opinions and life choices, do it because they're funny. If he doesn't make you laugh anymore, fuck off to another comedian.
>>
>>85408254
Did you even read my post? I don't want him to hate everything, I just don't get why he suddenly seems to have this weird racial self-loathing.
>>
>>85408409
He isn't completely ignorant of social issues, and when he says something like "sorry for being white" it is usually said in jest.
>>
>>85406886
He had a kid and doesn't want be a short tempered, vulgar father to his kid. You would know this if you listen to his podcast. It has nothing to do with him being married

I don't understand what's hard to believe about something having some development after finally getting responsibility in his life
>>
I liked when he was asked "If you could choose whether your kids could be white or black what would you choose?" and he was like "White, what are you talking about? It's just so much easier. Easiest decision I'd ever make."
>>
File: drumsburr2.jpg (180KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
drumsburr2.jpg
180KB, 800x1100px
[0 Bids]
>>
File: 1498669824321.png (248KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498669824321.png
248KB, 720x1280px
>>85406886
Nia happened
>>
>>85409665
he probably priced it so high so no one would buy so he wouldn't have to get rid of it like Nia wanted him to
>>
>>85408522
> It has nothing to do with him being married

You are retarded if you think marrying a feminist hasn't negatively affected him.
>>
>>85410376
>actually believing this
kys you mouth-breathing virgin retard neck-beard
>>
>>85409665
Is Nia behind this too? First the dog, now this? Why is this cunt taking everything away from Billy? What did he do to make her such a cunt?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.