[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this ? It's so pompous and ungraceful.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck was this ?
It's so pompous and ungraceful. Everything is so bombastic from the director literally jerking himself off behind the cameras to the posing actors. He just can't help himself but try to to impress the spectator but it just ends up being ridiculous and way over the top. The 3 acts, the point of views, the revelations, the clues, etc etc... wow much mystery, so Korean.

Also:
>WAAAAA YOU GO GURLS MEN ARE SUCH LUBRICIOUS CREATURES

It's so ironic that the flick pretends to be feminist when it just oozes the male lesbian fantasy in every way possible.

Fuck Park Chan Gook. Fuck Oldboy (that extravagant stupid poser trash) and Fuck the Handmaiden. And fuck Kim jee won.
It seems not everyone can be as good as Na Hong-Jin.
>>
File: park-chan-wook.jpg (1MB, 1948x1417px) Image search: [Google]
park-chan-wook.jpg
1MB, 1948x1417px
> can't handle a film with three different viewpoints on a central situation

> can't handle real eroticism displayed on camera
>>
>>85405535
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PYX5NwOvjw
>>
Ok
>>
>Expecting chinkshit to be good

That's where you fucked up. They've made like, what, three decent movies in the entire history of film? Get it together OP.
>>
t. buttmad weeb mad that koreans make better kino
>>
>>85405722
You mean like the three Na Hong-Jin movies right ?
>>
I agree the sex was a bit gratuitous--like we get it, sexual awakening and all that--but beyond that it's a solid film. A bit long, maybe?

Sorry you didn't like it, OP. It was in my top 5 from last year, personally.
>>
>>85405829

I'm sorry I don't listen to hip hop.
>>
The only good movies yellow people make are ones where giant women are raping manlets or there's hardcore incest, and even then it's always pixelated so it's trash anyway.
>>
File: La vie d'adèle.jpg (14KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
La vie d'adèle.jpg
14KB, 500x354px
>>85405618
>Real eroticism

Try again sweetie
>>
>>85405857
It's not a complete failure but I can't stand Park Chan Wook overstylized directing. He has good ideas, but he can't to be able to hold back and be a little more sober.
>>
>>85406224
sobriety is for pussies
>>
>>85405535
(You)
>>
>>85406410
Sobriety is like edging. The more you use it the more the orgasm is intense. So yes that may be gay but it's better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.