[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how powerful are organised crime groups in real life? is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: s4BR8PTh.jpg (92KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
s4BR8PTh.jpg
92KB, 819x1024px
how powerful are organised crime groups in real life?

is it like on tv where they seem to be able to do whatever they want irl.

could a dude like Chrissy really shoot up a bakery for having to wait and not have anything happen to him?
>>
Organized crime is more about tax evasion than it is anything else.
>>
only if he watches it
>>
wasn't Christopher reprimanded for that by Tony's crew though? haven't watched in a while.
>>
>>85404357
manfeet/10
>>
>>85404531
yeah but I'm talking about normies and cops and shit

even the first episode where Tony and Chrissy are chasing that dude throughout some work complex yard and there were heaps of normies and shit around.

wouldn't they have been caught by authorities through plate numbers and shit (Chrissy's car was a newly bought Lexus)
>>
>>85404357
great deal of the crime scenes in sopranos is far from realistic. like shooting in the bakery or paulie leaving fingerprints and dna after a massacre. a public beating may be tolerable for residents nearby in some shady parts of town but shooting someone is always anywhere a real big deal.
>>
>>85404672
collective apathy and/or not wanting to get involved in what looks like obvious mob business and risk having your life fucked up for being an official witness

it's worth keeping in mind that the police don't want to put Tony and his crew away for a few years for assaulting some guy, they want them put away for life for the drug peddling and extortion and what have you. maybe someone did report Tony and Chris, but between the lack of importance in retrospect of all the other shit they've done and the rats within the police system, it was shelved.
>>
>>85404357
I live in a crime infested city, literally italian mob has its HQ here, Russian mob is here, Turkish Mafia, Albanians, Vietnamese Crime Syndicates, Biker gangs.

There is lots of shit going on that never gets solved and there is constantly shootings that the police sometimes doesn't even report anywhere but word gets around.

Interesting stuff that happens there, really.
>>
>>85405130
What city?
>>
>>85404672
that wouldnt happen today

OC has been relegated to small time since agencies broke their back

>cashless society
>abundance of mobile recording devices
>fall of unions
>higher standard of living
>decline of independent brick and mortar business

"organised" crime is basically contract-fixing and no-show/ghost jobs nowadays
>>
>>85405288
England
>>
File: Gen047.jpg (26KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Gen047.jpg
26KB, 240x320px
>>85404357
Dont get me wrong, I like feet as much as the next guy but this is pic related
>>
>>85404545
Did you just gender those feet you problematic shitlord?
>>
>>85404357
nice feet
>>
File: Cz1nK_9UsAAM6U4.jpg (239KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cz1nK_9UsAAM6U4.jpg
239KB, 1200x800px
>>85404357
>how powerful are organised crime groups in real life?
The Catholic Church has been near-completely restructured over the past century. I think there may be like three dudes still Christian, the rest are drug smuggling pedos. In league with the United Nations and NATO, they fund and spread neurosis and hyperawareness in the majority to create a population of jumpy, trigger-easy materialists obsessed with food and cum. So long as food and cum enters their holes, they will commit all their life's passion to mundane, inconsequential things, allowing the real big boys in governance to play about with whatever games they like.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.