[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened? Season 10 was a bit mediocre but 11 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Square_Season_7.jpg (405KB, 600x600px)
Square_Season_7.jpg
405KB, 600x600px
What the fuck happened? Season 10 was a bit mediocre but 11 and 12 are fucking unwatchable and embarrassing, the Ponderosa/McPoyle courtroom episode has to be one of the worst TV episodes of all time. Only decent episode out of the last 2 seasons was Mac and Dennis move to the suburbs because it actually mainly focused on the characters interactions in a mundane scenario like the show is supposed to, not something bizarre and retarded like the gang turning black.
>>
>>85404302
Shit taste pleb detected
>>
Kys Niko
>>
There were definitely more good episodes in the last two seasons, the Waterpark episode being one of them. I thought Old Lady House was pretty good too even though it played out for far too long, would have been a cool subplot in another episode though.

I think it's mainly the change in direction. The show looks less "real" because they're using newer cameras and have gotten a lot better at filming. The first four or five seasons had much more natural camerawork and that definitely added to the charm.

I think everyone can agree that A Day in the Life of Cricket is possibly the worst Always Sunny episode of all, though.
>>
File: evolutionofiasip.jpg (317KB, 1709x823px)
evolutionofiasip.jpg
317KB, 1709x823px
flanderization happened
>>
I haven't watched the latest three or four seasons and shit like this makes me kind of not even want to. Has the show been ruined? The seasons I've seen are absolutely amazing and one of my favorite shows
>>
>>85404627
dennis hasn't really been flanderized, the psychopath joke has basically always been there and it's progressed pretty naturally IMO
>>85404703
watch 9 and consider 10, 10 is OK just forgettable. 11 is trash and 12 is fucking offensively awful
>>
>>85404703
It's still fine. Courtroom episode was great. The biggest issue is that they lean into the running jokes and side characters too much. Like Uncle Jack. There are like 3 jokes about his hands in that ep when it should just be one.

I haven't seen the latest season yet except for the Gang turns Black, which was terrible. Maybe one or two good jokes, the rest is barely concealed apologizing for not having enough/hating black people. I've liked everything post S10 enough.
It needs to end soon though.
>>
>>85404302
They both stopped caring and ran out of ideas. Last season's Fight Milk episode was pretty good though.
>>
>>85405088
This, it was showcased in the first episode where he acted gay for pay because he was incredibly vain.
>>
>>85404703
/tv/ just likes to exaggerate. Other than some flanderization, the biggest thing about the new seasons is how hit and miss they are. There are now episodes that are straight up bad but they still manage to make great episodes. Nothing compared to the prime of seasons 3-8 but still good.

We're not talking Simpsons here.
>>
>>85404302
They sold out in desperation to win an award
>>
>>85404302
Water Park was great.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.