[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who doesn't know where the fuck this plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

Am I the only one who doesn't know where the fuck this plot line is going?

What is CIA even planning?
I mean I hate John Snow now and want him to die since he's a boring Mary Sue but that's clearly not going to happen.
>>
>>85403965

hack writers have no idea what to do with Littlefinger because book isn't finished.

sad that grrm had to hand over his opus to lame hacks like D&D
>>
>>85403965
He's going to try to marry Sansa again and probably finagle his way into becoming king or at the very least a high position of power.
>>
>>85403965
I feel like D&D are just going to kill him off because they have no use for him now

They will never delve into what his master plan is.
>>
He was only meant to help crash planes, in a world with no planes, he must crash himself.
>>
Jon has no reason to be so antagonistic towards him based on what he knows. The choke in the crypts was forced in such a way to ensure the audience knows littlefinger is the big bad at winterfell.
>>
>>85405126
"I have a feeling".

You clearly read the leaks faggot
>>
>>85403965
>>>/got/
>>
>>85403965
>I hate John Snow now and want him to die since he's a boring Mary Sue but that's clearly not going to happen
Yes, it will

Somebody needs to to die being the big hero against the big white walkers

Somebody that Daenerys loves needs to die so she gets mad, and that can't be Tyrion, who will raise Daenerys and Jon's daughter, or Jorah, who will slay Madnerys
>>
>>85405499
>on has no reason to be so antagonistic towards him based on what he knows
This

It really pissed me off
>>
he is going to reveal to sansa that jon is not really a stark (littlefinger knows he's a targ) in hopes that he can make sense turn against jon because of that
>>
Sansa has Arya kill him in another episode or two
>>
>>85403965
Once again, I don't think you know what a Mary Sue is. You can't really use that meme argument for Game of Thrones characters that has seven years of development.
>>
>>85405499
Jon knows about Littlefinger arranging the Bolton marriage and he knows how Littlefinger helped betray his dad and Littlefinfer's reputation sucks in the North anyway.
>>
>>85407243

Not him but thanks, I wasn't sure what Jon knew vs what we know as an audience. Obviously all this started because of Littlefinger. I really hope GRRM helps them at least have some sort of satisfactory endgame for him instead of just running out of steam and killing him.
>>
>>85404918
The books will literally never be finished. No way GRRM lives another 10 years. The show sucks, but at least we get to see an ending.
>>
>that whole time jon didn't even speak to him or give him a "thanks"

awkwaaaard
>>
If you are going to watch a show, at least an iota of attention. Littlefinger said he wants the throne, and every decision he makes he asks himself if it is a step in that direction, and if not, he casts it aside. He is attempting to use Sansa in order to undermine Jon. The more control Sansa attains, the more he does, as he is attached to her like a parasite.

Secondly, to the people wondering why Jon choked Littlefinger, it's because he gave Sansa to Ramsay, then has the audacity to come down to sacred ground and tell Jon he loved Catelyn and Sansa.
>>
>>85405126
>what his master plan is

Literally his only plan is have sex with Sans
>>
File: sansa stark.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
sansa stark.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>85407706
>Literally his only plan is have sex with Sans
It would be extremely painful
>>
>>85407471
>blah blah books never finished meme
>blah blah George fat meme
>blah blah Georgr gunna die meme
>>
>>85403965
He has no plan anymore. His plan was getting Sansa to rule but everything was undone when the North made Jon their king

Literally Sansa is the only piece of power he has left but Sansa doesn't even care about him as much as he wants her to
>>
>>85405499
Jon probably knows a lot more than we think because him and Sansa had that long talk about what happened to them last season when they reuinited. Jon told Sansa about what happened to him at the wall and for all we know, Sansa told Jon about how Littlefinger married her to the Boltons AND about that time he kissed her
>>
Is Jon ever going to prove to everyone that wights are real? Just seems like they are taking his word on it based on nothing.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.