[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>R-rated comdey >all black, female cast >$30m Opening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (344KB, 947x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 947x1500px
>R-rated comdey
>all black, female cast
>$30m Opening
Why are black movies so successful?
>>
>>85403898
Because black people feel compelled to see them

Same reason Tyler Perry is a thing
>>
Because ((((they)))) fund the ticket sales.
>>
>>85404251

Explain to me specifically what you mean by this.
>>
>>85404342
Another /pol/tard blaming Jews for everything wrong with the world.
>>
File: ((())).jpg (18KB, 240x355px) Image search: [Google]
((())).jpg
18KB, 240x355px
>>85403898
This one is just shitty. It doesn't try to be something else. Pic related is just degeneracy and misandry.
>>
>>85403898

Because Americans have lots of disposable income and a 30% black population
>>
>>85405585
>30% black population
It's around 12%.
>>
Regina Hall and Tiffany Haddish are actually funny.
>>
>>85405226
why is african-americans going to see a fun flick to forget about the orange hitler in the white house for a few hours something wrong you racist fuck?
>>
>>85403898
Because malcom lee movies are comfykino
>>
>>85403898
Because black people see it?
Same reason there's a Barbershop trilogy and endless Madea movies.
>>
Black people go to the theater a lot, there's a reason studios pander to them.
>>
Never saw the movie

But yesterday when I checked the showing schedule, when I found all I can choose from is Dunkirk and Dunkirk 4DX, an idea flashed in my mind that maybe I should watch Girls Trip
>>
>>85403898
Americans love black people and their antics
>>
>>85403898
I'll rate it N for Niggers
>>
>>85403898

Low budget, niche audience that regularly shows up for the movies.

It's really the same as ultra low budget horror movies. They don't have to be great. They just have to get enough of that young crowd in that wants a few spooks at most.
>>
File: 1498747024545.png (529KB, 533x676px) Image search: [Google]
1498747024545.png
529KB, 533x676px
>>85403898
Damn. This is so racist. I demand more diversity. Look at that samefaced, bland as fuck cast.
Was this personally funded by Trump or something? Disgusting.
>>
>>85405585
>>85403898
black don't have much more disposable income than anyone else they just don't have much in the way of fiscal sense or self control
>>
you are so puny brained.

Christopher Nolan released this film to remove blacks/women from the movie theatres screening Dunkirk
>>
>>85403898
>Jada
>Latifah

that's some party balancing right there.
>>
>>85407523
>Metamarketing of film

stop anon, I can't get a chub in public
>>
>>85405657
So why are there so many of the cunts in movies and on tv?
>>
>>85407899

and in sports, and in music

really makes you think eh whiteboy
>>
>>85408076
yeah.

makes me think that blacks have been the preferred budget minstrel race since vaudeville, and no amount of BLM or social Justice will ever change that.
>>
>>85403898
is this movie about bbc? where the fuck are the white women
>>
The movie catered hardcore to a specific demographic. Almost everyone going to see the movie is black, female, or both.

With a small-time 30 million budget, it's pretty much a surefire moneymaker.
>>
>>85408436
This is a movie for black women not white men
>>
yeah black people are pretty consistent in viewing "black" movies regardless of quality so its a real reliable moneymaker

if you can accurately predict the ticket sales before even starting production then you pretty much have guaranteed profit
>>
>>85403898
black people go to the movies at a much greater rate than others
>>
>>85410059
where I live, black people buy their new releases from the sketchy blacks outside the grocery store and on the train who sell DVDs of chinese hardsubbed camrips out of their backpacks
>>
>>85403898
Black movies are successful...ONLY IF THEY"RE AIMED TOWARD BLACK WOMEN. Black men will watch movies, but they won't support them.
>Moonlight, a gay black boy drama with emphasis on the flawed mother figure.
Successful movie.
>Birth of a Nation, a historical movie aimed toward black men with a black female co-star whose sole purpose is to be gang-raped.
Bombs badly.
>Detroit, a movie directed by noted CIA shill Bigelow, centering on an event that lacks black women.
How badly do you think it'll bomb?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.