[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another YAAAAAS QUEEN episode I don't fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: promo323723448.jpg (146KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
promo323723448.jpg
146KB, 1024x576px
>It's another YAAAAAS QUEEN episode

I don't fucking get it. Is D&D really growing the balls to absolutely wreck and kill Daenerys or some shit?

Because I just don't get how she just doesn't follow the rules of the fucking show.

>Jon Snow literally died
>Stannis is dead, Bran is a cripple
>Jamie lost his fucking hand
>Cersei lost both of her children
>Sansa lost her dad and got abused by Ramsay and Joffrey
>Arya went through a fuck load of shit (stabbed multiple times in the stomach and thrown into a shit riddled lake).

But this bitch, this bitch gets a fuck huge army, a fuck huge fleet, a fuck load of dragons and everybody is already getting ready to practically hand the iron throne over to her. If the leaks are real, the only suffering she's going to get is having to sleep with a fucking manlet like Jon Snow.

Don't want to buy into the "feminist" propaganda? Fine, go ahead and ignore the fact that literally every leader is now a "Strongk Womyn" but this fucking granny haired bitch is all the evidence you need.
>>
>>85403605
lmao dude you're posting this with exact same image 10 times a day
get a fucking life it's just fictional character
>>
>>85403605
>forgetting danaerys was a teenage sex slave for the entire first season in addition to having the only biological link to her old life in Westeros violently and painfully killed

Even if you think rape is funny (it can be), ignoring the first 10 hours of the show is a pretty egregious oversight, OP.
>>
Dany's arc is about abandonment. Everyone she trusts, loves or grows close to dies, abandons her or betrays her. She keeps going through all this shit while wishing she could just return to the house with the red door.

>Illyrio
>Viserys
>Drogo, Rhaego
>Mirri Maaz Dhuur
>Xaro Xhoan
>Quaithe
>Jorah
>Barristan
>Her handmaidens
>Hizdahr
>Daario

She's lost a lot OP, not to say your other points aren't salient - fucking Lord Gurning Manletson would be the biggest loss of all
>>
Have you not seen the signs of her loss? Both her allies are killed this season. Dorne and Tyrells are both gone the end and she heads north to deal with generic evil nasty. Cersei is going to end up stronger again.
>>
>>85403919
Everyone in the show has lost a lot, it doesn't give the rest of them plot armor or let them do whatever they want because "muh dragons."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.