[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That season wasn't very good, was it? Am I missing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1500925829001.jpg (114KB, 768x513px) Image search: [Google]
1500925829001.jpg
114KB, 768x513px
That season wasn't very good, was it? Am I missing something here?
>>
>>85403252
Yeah it wasn't good at all, seems like they just gave up writing it halfway through.
>>
>>85403252

it was pleb filter kino.
>>
it was pretty disappointing. Thewlis was fantastic though, as was that episode in the woods/the bowling alley
>>
>>85403252
not sure why but I really appreciated each episode and at the same time felt the season as a whole to be forgettable
>>
>>85403389
Agreed. Best season of Fargo.
>people not understanding Peter and the Wolf
>people not understanding the dilemma it puts on the viewer
>people who can't help
>>
>>85403389
>pleb filter kino
>has a magical negro only its a jew
>ending is lol you decide

the build up was good up until episode 7 then it crumbled.
>>
>>85403709
I'd at least argue that episode 8 was great. Even episode 9 had a few good parts.
>>
Episode 8 is the best episode of the entire show. The twins storyline is the one aspect of the season that is a bit undercooked and disappointing. Ending is perfect. About tied with season 2, season 2 would have the edge if not for the terrible last episode shoving in cameos and twists to try and connect characters to the first season.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.