[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit it, she would be /ourguy/ if the only change to her character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (25KB, 485x303px)
image.jpg
25KB, 485x303px
>>
>>85397976

They could have used a muppet and it would be less distracting.
>>
>>85398054
Girls are cool now they are leaders, its 2017 for gods sake.
>>
>>85397976
Sort of, the type of lines she has should not be coming out of a little girl's mouth, oh and she's a bad actor. It would be more believable if her lines belonged to some middle aged/old guy who's been through war and shit
>>
STAY. IN. YOUR. FUCKING. GENERAL.
>>
>>85397976
No, they overused and/or misused her, she's part of the memecast now.
>>
>>85397976
what people don't realize is she is /ourguy/ because she still hasn't had her first period yet so she hasn't let hormones distract her
>>
>>85398587
>they are leaders
not in America ;^)
>>
she wouldn't be so bad if she weren't a fucking 7 year old kid

i don't even mind a woman, but a fucking toddler giving political and military advice to a king is just retarded
>>
>>85397976
The joke was funny ONCE and only ONCE. The fact that she keeps shitting on everyone around her has gotten out of hand. But she's a twitter meme and a producers kid so she's not going anywhere
>>
>>85398840
I don't even know what the point of gemerals are, outside of turning /tv/ into /sp/ 2.0. there are currently six goddamn generals up, and when the show that the general exists for comes on, they don't "contain' anything.
>>
SO STRONG
SO INDEPENDENT
>>
>>85397976
my masculinitys not threatened by little girls, so i think that character is just fine in the story
>>
>>85397976
Well that's the point innit? If she had some physical strength or years of experience, there would be some weight behind the things she says.
>>
>>85401466
A small child effectively shaming warriors for not being warrior enough destroys the masculinity of everyone else in the room, and your by proxy if you still think those guys are masculine. First thing that should've happened when she opened her voice was a punch to the face. Until she is at least expected to fight others to death in a battle she has no right to say anything about anyone who does, and her being taken seriously in spite of that is a joke.
Though to be fair, that is perfectly consistent with the rest of the show, so...
>>
>>85397976
Go back
>>
>>85397976
But she's not an old man. It isn't an insignificant difference.
>>
>>85397976
True... We like our young girls to be more agreeable and less scary. Most people recognize that the character would give someone grief if they even touched her cunny. Which makes people pissed off.
>>
>>85398969
This
>>
>>85397976
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
TAMPONS FOR THE WARRIORS
>>
BUT YOU REFUSED THE KHAAALLL.

I like her as a character. I'm glad she showed a little childishness in asking Jon to stay. She knows a real man when she sees one.
>>
>>85401466
lol, lets be clear here friendo, anyone who uses a phrase like this is either a fag, a cuck, or a woman
>>
>>85397976
her speech at the end of season 6 was cute, i liked her then. Now dabid has gone too far, having her speak over men 5 times her age with actual war experience. it was fun for a bit, now it's old. Lyanna needs to fuckoff
>>
>>85398840
>i've never been on /tv/ when GoT was happening

fucking newfag, get used to it.
>>
>>85398796
Sounds like a preconception of how a girl should act, even when that girl is Lady of Bear Island.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.