[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else rooting for Cersei the whole show has basically become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Cersei_Lannister-Lena_Headey.jpg (114KB, 281x394px) Image search: [Google]
Cersei_Lannister-Lena_Headey.jpg
114KB, 281x394px
Anyone else rooting for Cersei the whole show has basically become an analogy for western civilization vs refugees while daenerys wants to open the flood gates for mudshits to destroy western civilization by allowing the african/muslim migrants to destroy, rape everything in their path while cersei wants to preserve western civilization and save it I really hope she wins.
>>
>>85396669

Wow that really made me think
>>
>>85396669
pol posters are genuinely dumb as shit
>>
>>85396669
its like the dying age of the Roman Empire were the power the throne has is faded to near obscurity, then the barbarian hordes come to finish it off. I don't support Cersei because of this, the fall of Empires are inevitable and sometimes the old must be burn away for something newer and better to be born in the ashes
>>
>>85396669
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>85396669
even in that sperpective, she an her family made more harm to her kingdom than the newcomers
>>
>>85396669
What kind of mental gymnastics is this?
I've never been to /pol/ and I'm never going
>>
Yeah, right, those refugees are just "zombies", don't you ever consider they might be human, just go to bed and sleep well in your decadent little bubble of western comfort thinking that those who starve and suffer are just a mindless horde of beasts who don't deserve any sympathy.
>>
After the war I'm sure those Dothraki will be able to integrate into Westerosi culture without any problems...
>>
>>85396934
i would integrate my culture into her asshole
>>
>>85396669
yes but not because of why u said
>>
File: 1500920862646.jpg (88KB, 552x394px) Image search: [Google]
1500920862646.jpg
88KB, 552x394px
>>85396669
Holy fuck, I thought someone edited that image and her neck was super long.
>>
File: 1508_promo_stills_12001692731.jpg (685KB, 3733x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1508_promo_stills_12001692731.jpg
685KB, 3733x2100px
>>85396669
I'm just rooting for the Night King at this point desu.
Eternal Night, Eternal Peace.
Cleanse the degeneracy you magnificent bastard.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.